Ovation Cell Therapy/Mega Tek Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else using oct/megatek anywhere else? Like their nails, eyebrows, or eyelashes? I've been putting it on my nail beds and where my eybrows won't grow back recently just to see. I've also been toying with the idea of putting it in my SAA/ castor oil mix I use on my eyelashes. I think I will anyone else putting it these places or others besides their head?

HI!!

What is this store called and where is it located? How much were they selling it for?

I GOT MINE FROM HORSETOWN EAST LOCATED IN SNELLVILLE. THEY SELL FOR 21.95. ITS LOCATED OFF HWY 78 (OR YOU CAN GET THERE OFF TURNER HILL / 124)

770-736-1888

HI!!

What is this store called and where is it located? How much were they selling it for?

LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED FURTHER. I ALSO PURCHASED SOME MANE N TAIL PROTEIN MOISTURIZER FOR MY ENDS. BUT I HAVE NOT USED IT ON MY HAIR YET. I THINK IT MAY BE TOO MUCH PROTEIN WITH ME USING THE MT. I NEED TO DO SOME FURTHER RESEARCH AND SEE WHAT TYPE AND HOW MUCH PROTEIN IS IN IT. BOY DO IT MAKE MY HANDS SUPER SOFT, I CAN IMAGINE HOW IT WILL FEEL ON MY HAIR. I ONLY PUT MT ON MY SCALP SO I MIGHT BE OKAY. I'LL SEE.

LADIES HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER USED THIS PRODUCT.

Hi ladies!

For those of you that relax, how long are you waiting after a relaxer to apply the MT?

TIA

For those who are using MT, how long your bottle lasting?

*think* So far, I've been using it for *thinks* I'm still on my first bottle, actually, I think, from March. 16 oz should last me at least 4-6 months.

Is anyone NOT having dryness problems from mega tek?
I'm not complaining at all:grin:,but my hair is moisturized and soft after i apply it to my roots.then i spray my moisturizers in and leave it at that.
No dryness
No breakage...:drunk:

I'm not - my roots feel softer after I use it too! But then, that might be because of all of the stuff that I'm mixing in with it.

What's the difference?I think i have the coat rebuilder...Hope it works:ohwell:

I think that the coat rebuilder came in a different container (small & flat - maybe 4 oz?) and the price was outrageous..... I actually think it might have had the same ingredients - the coat rebuilder is for pets, and the cell rebuilder is for horses? *thinks* I'm not sure. I think that the coat rebuilder will work just fine, though.

I cowash at night and add my MT. In the morning should I add more MT or is the amount I put on at night sufficient?

I'm assuming you are putting on the MT after you co-wash? If so, you shouldn't need to reapply. :yep:

Is anyone else using oct/megatek anywhere else? Like their nails, eyebrows, or eyelashes? I've been putting it on my nail beds and where my eybrows won't grow back recently just to see. I've also been toying with the idea of putting it in my SAA/ castor oil mix I use on my eyelashes. I think I will anyone else putting it these places or others besides their head?

I use it on my nails (rub the leftovers in after I finish my head), and when I remember, my eyebrows. I'm not comfy with using it on my eyelashes - that's too close to my eyes, and I've gotten great results from my SAA, so I'm happy with that.

It's weird - I get the SoulGlo feeling the same night that I rub it in, and then the next morning - itchies galore!!! *twitches* Goooo growth!

I'm gettting kinda worried here. I have only used MT 2 times, but I haven't had the itches or tingling. Could that mean it's not working? I did feel some slight coolness, but the ac was on and my hair was wet. Also how many times did you guys use the MT before you noticed shedding cause I think I'm getting some, not that it's a concern for me. Is cholestrol conditioner a moisturizer? I need a really good moisturizing conditioner. Right now I have motions moisture plus, elsta qp dpr 11, and lekair cholestorol. I usually mix them together and let it sit on my head all day with no heat. I don't have a hood dryer.

I'm gettting kinda worried here. I have only used MT 2 times, but I haven't had the itches or tingling. Could that mean it's not working? I did feel some slight coolness, but the ac was on and my hair was wet. Also how many times did you guys use the MT before you noticed shedding cause I think I'm getting some, not that it's a concern for me. Is cholestrol conditioner a moisturizer? I need a really good moisturizing conditioner. Right now I have motions moisture plus, elsta qp dpr 11, and lekair cholestorol. I usually mix them together and let it sit on my head all day with no heat. I don't have a hood dryer.

Not everyone gets the tingles or itchies. When I first started using MT, I didn't get itchies - don't know why I'm getting them now - but it was definitely working. I didn't feel the warming 'sensation' until I had been using it for a while, too.

I don't know if Cholesterol is moisturizing, but somehow, I doubt it. Take a look at the ingredients - what's in it? I've no clue about the others, though one would hope the Motions doesn't have protein in it.... :look:

*think* So far, I've been using it for *thinks* I'm still on my first bottle, actually, I think, from March. 16 oz should last me at least 4-6 months.

I'm not - my roots feel softer after I use it too! But then, that might be because of all of the stuff that I'm mixing in with it.

I think that the coat rebuilder came in a different container (small & flat - maybe 4 oz?) and the price was outrageous..... I actually think it might have had the same ingredients - the coat rebuilder is for pets, and the cell rebuilder is for horses? *thinks* I'm not sure. I think that the coat rebuilder will work just fine, though.

I'm assuming you are putting on the MT after you co-wash? If so, you shouldn't need to reapply. :yep:

I use it on my nails (rub the leftovers in after I finish my head), and when I remember, my eyebrows. I'm not comfy with using it on my eyelashes - that's too close to my eyes, and I've gotten great results from my SAA, so I'm happy with that.

It's weird - I get the SoulGlo feeling the same night that I rub it in, and then the next morning - itchies galore!!! *twitches* Goooo growth!

Thanks Kiya!!!I'm not mixing anything with it and my hair still ain't dry!
Good looking on ym q about the cell/coat rebuilder...i though i had the wrong one.

Last edited:
I'm not, I am in kinkys but I would know if my roots were dry but everynight before I apply OCT I spritz my scalp with a mix of water, infusium moisture-ologie (or however you spell it) or glycerin and castor oil or whatever I can find and it soooo silky I love it, no dryness like I experienced with MN sometimes. I started spritzing b/c I read your scalp was supposed to be wet before application but it turnd out to serve 2 purposes!!

I'm in braids,but i'm always taking my hair down and re-doing some...at least once a day,so i would know if my hair was dry too:yep:
I was prepared to use something if it got dry after i apply it,but its fine,so i'm good i guess*shrugs*
Thanks for replying:yep:

I have almost no shedding since switching to MT. It stopped in about 48 hours. I'm back to 10 strands/day from 100 strands/day. :eek: I hope I continue to get the same growth results. :nervous2:

Last edited:
I have almost no shedding since switching to MT. It stopped in about 48 hours. I'm back to 10 strands/day from 100 strands/day. :eek: I hope I
continue to get the same growth results. :nervous2:

WOW!! And your shedding increased on the OCT, right?

Interesting. I wonder if there was something in the OCT that your scalp didn't approve of....

Thanks Peachey! That's not far from me at all. I wish I'd known about it before I placed my order. Oh well, I guess I'll have to have two bottles because easypets/horseloverz is taking a loooong time to get here. I probably won't order from them again.:nono: At least I have a better option now.:yep:

I GOT MINE FROM HORSETOWN EAST LOCATED IN SNELLVILLE. THEY SELL FOR 21.95. ITS LOCATED OFF HWY 78 (OR YOU CAN GET THERE OFF TURNER HILL / 124)

770-736-1888

Now if Sareca is on board the MT Train, you know I want a ticket!:grin: Sareca is to haircare products what Oprah is to the book club. :lachen:MT is gonna have a waiting list soon.:drunk::spinning:

I ordered MT before you switched anyway, but it'll be nice to hear a review from you.

I have almost no shedding since switching to MT. It stopped in about 48 hours. I'm back to 10 strands/day from 100 strands/day. :eek: I hope I
continue to get the same growth results. :nervous2:

WOW!! And your shedding increased on the OCT, right?

Interesting. I wonder if there was something in the OCT that your scalp didn't approve of....

Yea, CT increased my shedding dramatically but my hair was growing fast so I just dealt with it. My shedding is now back to pre-CT. I almost forgot what it was like to NOT be dropping hair all over the house. :rolleyes:

Now if Sareca is on board the MT Train, you know I want a ticket!:grin: Sareca is to haircare products what Oprah is to the book club. :lachen:MT is gonna have a waiting list soon.:drunk::spinning:

I ordered MT before you switched anyway, but it'll be nice to hear a review from you.

:lachen:at the Oprah reference...

As along as my hair continues to leap towards my brastrap I'm on board. :yep:
Oh! I forgot to mention my head isn't itching even tho I'm using it in the same way I was using CT.

I have almost no shedding since switching to MT. It stopped in about 48 hours. I'm back to 10 strands/day from 100 strands/day. :eek: I hope I continue to get the same growth results. :nervous2:

Same here. I have no shedding. I do take Garlic supplements for health but I don't lose much hair at all. No breakage, either. Your results are fantastic!!! MT is the truth for real and your hair growth and health is proof in the pudding, as they say! :kiss:

I'm very excited :drunk: . I couldn't believe it when I was at work until I got home and took pictures, all I can say is

:orders: VIVA OVATION!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:
You might have to upload them to shutterfly.com and then copy and paste the link into the above box that has a mountain. I tried using fotki to link mine and I always have a problem.

Regardless, you must be so excited!!! I really want my hairline back and that is one of my main reasons for being part of this challenge :yep:. You have def encouraged me to keep applying my MT!

Last edited:
Funny, I dont even know how to start a post. Anyway, I have been a lurker on this sight for quite a little while now.. I want to say about a year...:perplexed. Today I paid for my subscription. This is going to be my first bandwagon I want to jump on, and hopefully the last. I ordered my OCT yesterday morning, and I also can't wait til it arrives. I've read alot of success stories, and I want to continue reading them and seeing pics as proof. I am purchasing a camera today, for my before OCT pictures. Hi my name is Cookie... and I WAS a lurker!

Welcome Cookie!!! I think lurking is fabulous - it gives you a chance to learn, so much!!!

I know you'll have great results from the OCT - did you order the full line?

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I always look forward to your posts, very very knowledgable (sp?). Yes, I did order the full line.. the 12oz bottle, at that. I figure it will last me a while, plus i heard very good things about it.. plus if it doesnt work i get my money back (thats what really encourged me to get the big size). I don't know how long it will take to arrive. Oh and yesterday I also bought garlic powder and castor oil for the shedding, I want to start this early before i even see shedding.. what do you think?

Same here. I have no shedding. I do take Garlic supplements for health but I don't lose much hair at all. No breakage, either. Your results are fantastic!!! MT is the truth for real and your hair growth and health is proof in the pudding, as they say! :kiss:

I just started using MT in late-June (about a week ago). My growth is from CT so the jury is still out but I'm hopeful tho. :yep:

I almost forgot. TT8 i want to be added to the challenge and I am using the full OCT system. I will post when i do recieve it thru fedex.

You ladies cease to amaze me. I have to check this thread every couple of hours just to keep from having to spend the entire night reading one thread:lachen:

Today is Day4. I did another wash yesterday and did a complete airdry. I am in love with the rehydrant spray. Usually a day after a wash I am babying my ends. I have not had to go back and concentrate on my ends since starting the rehydrant spray.

I feel that the juice is starting to kick in a little but it is too soon to say that I am getting results because I was already 8 weeks post when I started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back