Our Black Men Have The Most Beautiful Brown Eyes...

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
"Our" men have the most beautiful brown eyes. Their sparkle and shine and they have a deep river of brown that no one else has been born with. Yes, these are our men, and through their eyes, we see their loving souls within.

I was looking at my son the other day, and I was reminded how beautiful his eyes were. His eyelashes are long and full and the color of his eyes are so rich and brown. Then I noticed the same about my son-in-law and my grandsons. All beautiful brown eyes.

But it doesn't stop there. I've noticed this on all Black men. They all have beautiful brown eyes.

The man I love, though he's white, has beautiful eyes too. Deep and dark...no they're not blue. :love:

But I have to give credit where credit is due, our men of color have beautiful eyes... and so do each of you.

Ladies when you go home tonight, kiss the eyes of the one you love, for it is God's gift from Heaven above...Beautiful eyes. :rosebud:

"Love, Shimmie..." ;)

My man's eyes are green, but they're beautiful all the same. My little one has brown eyes and I love looking into them.
I'll make sure to kiss both of their eyes tonight :kiss:

my mans eyes are blue/green , kaylynns eyes are brown, i swear my eyes are jet black, just like my soul .. haha heh ,... errmm

but i love them all . :)

My man and son eyes are brown but they both have eye lashes that women would fight for so do my daughter.

plove said:
My man and son eyes are brown but they both have eye lashes that women would fight for so do my daughter.

Ooooooo, don't go there with the long eyelashes. All of my men, have looonnnnngggg, lashes. Why not me???/ Why Lord, why not me???

:confused: :lol: :confused:

"Shimmie..." :)

ShimmieGirl said:
Ooooooo, don't go there with the long eyelashes. All of my men, have looonnnnngggg, lashes. Why not me???/ Why Lord, why not me???

:confused: :lol: :confused:

That is the same way i feel and on top of that they all have really nice eye brows but i barley have any at all :confused:

Caramela said:
My man's eyes are green, but they're beautiful all the same. My little one has brown eyes and I love looking into them.
I'll make sure to kiss both of their eyes tonight :kiss:

Don't you just love them so? Your beautiful men.

Love, Shimmie...:)

My sweetie has the most beautiful brown eyes that get lighter in the sun. I can always tell how he's feeling by looking at them. And his lashes.....I'd be a slave to mascara forever just to get mine like that. lol
great thread once again shimmie

Brownshugaz said:
My sweetie has the most beautiful brown eyes that get lighter in the sun. I can always tell how he's feeling by looking at them. And his lashes.....I'd be a slave to mascara forever just to get mine like that. lol
great thread once again shimmie

Don't our 'babies's' eyes tell a story? All of our men, Black and White. I love the look in their eyes. Most of all, I love each of them. :yep:

And you have beautiful eyes, Pretty Lady. :yep:

Don't forget to 'kiss' his eyes. It's healing to his precious heart. :kiss:

Last edited:
silvergirl said:
my mans eyes are blue/green , kaylynns eyes are brown, i swear my eyes are jet black, just like my soul .. haha heh ,... errmm

but i love them all . :)

That was funny silver! lol

Back