*•••2012 Ceramides Challenge Part II•••*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a rinse with wgo and rice bran.

Moisturized with Quinoa Coffee cream and sealed with Hydratherma Naturals, both with ceramides.

I sealed with my WGO/EVCO tonight....

used sunflower oil today.

i promise i will come here someday and post about a ceramide oil other than sunflower hahaha

youwillrise dont feel bad I been using WGO forever, I will be moving on to Hemp nxt. Once I am down to 4oz left of WGO I will go get the other and see how I like it.

Prepooing with WGO and Aussie about to go wash it out...
My Poo is WGO/CON Green bottle.

Will seal with it (WGO) also after I am done with everything

What are some light weight oils with ceramides? Its about time for me to buy another and I am not sure what imma use next (using WGO now)....If you have any in mind can you please list them, scent if any, and thickness.

I know Hempseed is light I think but it has a weedlike scent I think I seen.

I cant search because its not working right now.

Did a HOT and oil rinse with sunflower oil this morning. My beloved sunflower is gone. I will purchase more by the end of the month. Will probably move on to hemp seed oil now.

i got back on the ceramides this past weekend. did a sunflower oil rinse (with castor oil mixed).

it'd been a long time since i had used anything w/ ceramides.

:spinning: thanks youwillrise - I never knew sunflower oil had ceramides, I've been waiting for my partner to bring me back some wheatgerm oil from abroad - now I can just walk into the kitchen and grab the oil out the cupboard, lol!!!

Did a HOT and oil rinse with SSI's Carrot & Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer this morning. It has wheat germ oil, hemp seed oil, and eucalyptus.

I'm doing a HOT at the moment with hemp seed and coconut oils. Then I added castor oil to the ends of my braids. I'll leave this mixture on overnight.

conditioning with some of the loreal eversleek products...which have...you guessed it...SUNFLOWER oil lol

ive had these conditioners for a few months and i JUST kinda put it together that they contained sunflower oil. i guess i didnt pay complete attention.

i really like these conditioners. ive been using natural conditioners/products only for a while and even though i had these, i stopped using them for a while because i felt bad about putting them on my hair. i think these might end up being my only non-natural conditioners that i'll keep rebuying...i like them too much to give it up (i like both the reparative smoothing & intense smoothing conditioners from the loreal eversleek line)

and of course, i will be using my pure sunflower oil (mixed with castor) after rinsing.

ZebraPrintLover Hemp seed oil smells earthy; I think of raw sunflower seeds when I sniff it. Thankfully, it's not as nutty as other people think; I wouldn't be able to use it then! (Intense allergies)

I think once I am done with my WGO imma be out, cause IDK about all these smells LOL. WGO was bad but I added EVCO and Cake Mix fragrance oil so it smells good now. And it seems like everything I wanna try has a SMELL.

NappyNelle said:
^Oh yes; I heard about WGO. Hemp supposedly smells much better/ lighter/ milder.

And zebraprintlover, WGO is rank smelling!! I have a bottle and just couldn't stomach the smell so I bought hemp seed oil. Now that stuff is the bomb.com! I just got some fragrance oils so I may revisit the WGO but only after the hemp seed oil is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back