***Online Dating Support Thread***

Hustling backwards. Moving in with a millionaire? No marriage? Next lol.
that ain't necessarily backward. How many women get a millionaire? He likely knows other millionaires so id spend his cash and look for another if I didn't think marriage happen.

how long is it going to take for them to come up with a dating site for all these weird creepy horny couples that keep perving on single women? i dont want to see your damn profile not interested in being a part of your corny threesome. give them their own site already so they can leave regular people alone, sheeeeeeeeeesh

I started back...working on my rotation but geez, I am talking to over ten dudes right now. Its hard to keep every straight!

I upped my age limit to 45 (I have a tendency to date early 30's) but I've stayed strict with my deal breakers and still found a decent bunch. I'm sure at more than half will end up being crazy in some way so if I end up with 3-5 possibles, I'll be happy :lol:

how long is it going to take for them to come up with a dating site for all these weird creepy horny couples that keep perving on single women? i dont want to see your damn profile not interested in being a part of your corny threesome. give them their own site already so they can leave regular people alone, sheeeeeeeeeesh

I think you can direct them to adult friend finder

^^^The THIRST is real on POF! I leave my profile hidden for the most part and just message ppl I want to talk to. Once in a while if I'm bored I'll leave it up for like an hour and then hide it again. But like previous poster stated, there are some gems on there. I've had a few solid dates. But just prepared to do a lot of sifting! And there are filters to block ppl's messages (age, location, etc.).

Never thought to do that! I can sit and stalk lol.

*Rocks in chair madly*

I'm soo not ready for this again!!! Ahh!!!

Attachments

• image-3864166799.jpg
    image-3864166799.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 140
  • image-1983521659.jpg
    image-1983521659.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 171
i ignore stupid messages on okcupid because i like to keep my reply dot red. now i get to respond to all of this nonsense. already put a dude in his place who messaged me some dumb **** about cleavage in photos. about to reply to this dude who already sent 3 messages "after sending three messages that have gone unanswered at what point do you conclude i am not interested?"

My sis has trouble dating because her face is badly scarred after a car accident which makes her insecure. I made her a dating profile and she already has dates lined up. Online dating is the best. She feels so much better with all the messages men send her telling her how beautiful she is. I'm so excited for her! Maybe she'll find 'the one' and get rid of all this heartbreak that's been following her around.

Playing field has been narrowed to five...one decided to admit he has 7 children by 3 different women :lol: one disqualified himself by catching an attitude over how quickly I replied to his txt and the others were terrible at conversation. I refuse to pull teeth to make a conversation happen.

Playing field has been narrowed to five...one decided to admit he has 7 children by 3 different women :lol: one disqualified himself by catching an attitude over how quickly I replied to his txt and the others were terrible at conversation. I refuse to pull teeth to make a conversation happen.

Please elaborate on dude catching an attitude over you promptly replying to the text. Where they do that at???

A guy I met on OKC and I went on one date with in October keeps messaging me. Like once every few weeks. I wasn't extremely interested in him at first but now that things fell through with the other guy, I might start responding back. :lol:

Yeah, he was 29 about 25+ years ago.
girl its something of a fashion for men on pof to lie about their age and even use fake photos! i wonder what the hell else theyre lying about. that site has no credibility :rofl:

this is a good representation of users (and i never view anyone until they view me first)

image-1180506605.jpg

so many shirtless selfies and high school educations... sigh

Please elaborate on dude catching an attitude over you promptly replying to the text. Where they do that at???

I work nights...he txt around 930am and knew I worked the night before because we chatted while I was at work. I was already asleep when his txt came through so I replied after I woke up around 430. He said "damn, it's about time" no emojis,no Smileys.... I said, "i was asleep"

he said "you had me waiting all day for a reply, I can't get with that" ....oh ok, you don't have to :lol:

I work nights...he txt around 930am and knew I worked the night before because we chatted while I was at work. I was already asleep when his txt came through so I replied after I woke up around 430. He said "damn, it's about time" no emojis,no Smileys.... I said, "i was asleep" he said "you had me waiting all day for a reply, I can't get with that" ....oh ok, you don't have to :lol:

Oooh, I see! I thought you meant you replied too quickly and dude caught an attitude. I was thinking there was an amount of time you must wait before responding. :lol:

Either way, he can kick rocks.

Did this man really tell me he put the mother of his son out on Thanksgiving!? Said he was tired of her not participating in family activities and told her at the table in front of the whole family "It's time for you to go, get the hell out of my house"

Back