One Tip - No Repeat

Most techniques do not have to be administered seriously, to the point of militancy, once your hair has reached a certain level of health, unless you see a setback coming. Pay attention!

ETA: Great thread Op, and contributors. That's wassup!:yep:

Last edited:
Need ceramides? ----- Hot Six Oil has 'em. it costs $5 for a big bottle and can be purchased at Target.

mountainroseherbs.com is a great site for purchasing oils and butters in large sizes for a great prices

If your ends look ok but your hair doesnt feel right, trim your ends.

Sckri23 from my SCH-I500 using LHCF

hot dog water makes your hair really strong and shiny.

i hope you know im kidding. anything ive thought of has been posted here already. dang.

hot dog water makes your hair really strong and shiny.

i hope you know im kidding. anything ive thought of has been posted here already. dang.
:lachen: LMAO

.....but on the real. Lorraine Massey from Deva Curl has recipes for using water from cooking pasta as a nutrient rinse for the hair.

Deep conditioning with dry heat i.e. sitting under a hard bonnet hair dryer, will make your hair dry and difficult to to deal with.

When shampooing/conditioning or detangling in sections, try parting those sections straight with a rat tail comb. It will keep breakage around the parted area at a minimum, else the breakage will become more noticeable over time.

Last edited:
If you wear weaves; please don't it in your hair for more than 4 months(too long in my opinion)...doing more harm then good.

Back