One Tip - No Repeat

Take pics of your hair throughout your journey to track your progress. I didn't think my hair was growing at first until I took pics every few months.

Try to read all threads even those that aren’t aligned with your hair’s characteristics (relaxed, natural, texlaxed, 3abc, 4abc, etc.) or preferences (i.e., straightening, air drying, rollersetting, braids, weaves, wigs) because they can contain good information. FWIW, I got the idea of detangling and removing shed hair prior to DCing from a relaxed hair thread.

Do NOT take a multivitamin + too many other supplements without calculating the total amount of certain vitamins or you can induce liver toxicity.

**I say this because someone was taking a multivitamin + nioxin + another hair/skin/nails formula

Sulfur containing amino Acid , L-Cysteine(& N-acetyl-l-cysteine) is recognized as a hair growth aid.

Last edited:
Be patient with growth aide usage. Some people see results sooner than others, others it may take a few months. Give it a fair shot before tossing it out.

When trying a new product like a shampoo, test it first on a small area of your hair or on shed/cut hair to see how it responds. This can prevent/minimalize a lot of setbacks.

If your natural twists look fuzzy after a few days, try twisting them using the rope method. They will last for weeks, appear longer and "shinier/smoother", and make a great protective style.

Back