on the verge of tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is she? I hope she decided to leave. Such pretty hair, it would be a shame to lose it. Sometimes you just gotta set aside a weekend and take them down yourself. I hope she is okay.

I don't care how long it takes, I prefer to take out my own braids. I'm guessing that the OP must have decided to stay and let them remove her braids.:sad::nono:

Ok, I just read thru all of these posts sitting on pins and needles HOPING I would I see the OP's response. But nothing.

Sigh, I was so into what the OP wrote that I didn't even pay attention to the OP's siggy pic.

WOW, such beautiful hair and length.

OP, I pray that you got out of there.

shoot if she was in the Bx or Harlem gettin them taken down i would have GLADLY took my dinner break and went up there to help her kick some serious ***!! Razor? shoot only razor that would be around would be the one i hold inside my jaw for them sneak attacks lolol....sorry but i hope OP left, went to Popeyes n got some chicken to relax before taking her own braids out lol

So NYC MsButterfli...get'em:lachen::lachen::lachen:

if you get micros with knots at the end then you have to use a razor because you wont be able to loose the hair without breaking the knot first & not even a fine tooth comb can do that. That's why i dont get them anymore.
I don't know if that's the case with you OP but if I had all that pretty hair that you have in your avi, I wouldnt be playing with it. Do you want them to jack up your hair?
sorry i took so long to come back guys...i still have just about all of my hair on my head and they did make knots at the end and i saw what they were using the razor for.of course if had the experience to take em down i wudve done less damage but it wasnt as bad as i thought

WHAT?!

Holding a razor in your jaw for sneak attacks? You're dangerous girl!:lachen:

Do your thang.:look:

shoot if she was in the Bx or Harlem gettin them taken down i would have GLADLY took my dinner break and went up there to help her kick some serious ***!! Razor? shoot only razor that would be around would be the one i hold inside my jaw for them sneak attacks lolol....sorry but i hope OP left, went to Popeyes n got some chicken to relax before taking her own braids out lol

If EVER there was a time to "Black" out, NOW would be the time. Girl, I'd show out so tuff up in there...:nono: It wouldn't be pretty, but I'd leave with all my hair. 'course, it's easy to say what I WOULD do. I'm wondering what YOU DID do...or not. :ohwell: *sigh* Please Lord, no setback post. :nono:

:lachen:LOL @ the bolded, is "Blacking out" the excuse to use as an insanity plea after you burn that MF down!

Man this brings back a bad memory of when a braider came at my head with a lighter. I thought she was gonna to use it to burn the ends . So I told her I wanted my ends curled. She grabbed a few of my kinky twists and was gettin ready to use the lighter to burn the frizzy hairs. My heart started racing and I yelled and jumped out of the chair.

needless to say she had the nerve to try and convince me I was over reacting and that the lighter would not burn my hair. I left the shop with frizzy kinky twists. but at least I know my hair was not burned.

OP I hope you managed to get up the nerve to leave.

sorry i took so long to come back guys...i still have just about all of my hair on my head and they did make knots at the end and i saw what they were using the razor for.of course if had the experience to take em down i wudve done less damage but it wasnt as bad as i thought

SOOO glad to see you that you made it out of there mostly intact. :grin: You can't be doin' us like that! :nono: Got us all worried!

But we still love ya though. :yep: This is such a relief.

ok so your back, now i can ask YOU, why the hell would you let a Bltch go all up in ya head with a fine comb???? and them come screaming to us like we supose to save you, when all ya had to do was simply GET UP & GET OUT!

ETA: im soo glad everyting still worked out!! shhhhhuuu

Last edited:

RELIEF!!! Girl! We were SO worried. I'm glad to hear that you're ok with the end result. You had all of LHCF on hold and outraged!!! But, alls well that ends well so, thank God.

ok so your back, now i can ask YOU, why the hell would you let a Bltch go all up in ya head with a fine comb???? and them come screaming to us like we supose to save you, when all ya had to do was simply GET UP & GET OUT!

ETA: im soo glad everyting still worked out!! shhhhhuuu
i think i lost my mind way back 2 weeks ago when i got these braids smh i was not good to my hair today but never again:nono:

i think i lost my mind way back 2 weeks ago when i got these braids smh i was not good to my hair today but never again:nono:

i know how you feel, you wanted a protective style, i totally get that, but id be dammmmed if i let somebody put braids in my hair, let alone take them out!!!!:blush: a big NO NO :nono:. NO BODY NO BODY will be as gentle with your hair as YOU are, so just do it yaself.

glad everything is good:yep:

:lachen:LOL @ the bolded, is "Blacking out" the excuse to use as an insanity plea after you burn that MF down!

:lachen:Girl, it's like temporary insanity. A justifiable snap that's probably the genetic result of or suppressed response to hundreds of years of oppression. Shooooooot. I'm still waiting for President Obama to "Black" out on these republicans for a quick minute or two. Oh, it's gonna happen. Might be towards the end of his term but, mark my words. And if he doesn't, certainly Michelle will! And if they're not careful when it goes down, SOMEbody might get cut. :lachen::lachen: I'm just sayin.

Man this brings back a bad memory of when a braider came at my head with a lighter. I thought she was gonna to use it to burn the ends . So I told her I wanted my ends curled. She grabbed a few of my kinky twists and was gettin ready to use the lighter to burn the frizzy hairs. My heart started racing and I yelled and jumped out of the chair.

needless to say she had the nerve to try and convince me I was over reacting and that the lighter would not burn my hair. I left the shop with frizzy kinky twists. but at least I know my hair was not burned.

OP I hope you managed to get up the nerve to leave.

I had a braider come at me with boiling hot water for my ends....I was a kid then, but I don't remember ever getting braids after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back