on the verge of tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait a minute......I thought microbraids were bad for the hair......? ( can someone please enlighten me on this?)

ok can someone point out exactly what i said that was worse than many of the other posts here? If i came across as a ***** then i will apologise but please tell me how what i said was THE most hating post.

You didn't come off snobbish to me. I think you said what a few people was probably thinking when she wasn't responding back. I think her comment was a little off the wall.. she did say "people" so I guess that means ALL not ONE. I guess she was very ANGRY

ok can someone point out exactly what i said that was worse than many of the other posts here? If i came across as a ***** then i will apologise but please tell me how what i said was THE most hating post.
:nono:This is getting out of control.My comments were directed at you and only you because I did NOT appreciate you saying I posted because I wanted attention and because I wanted to cause drama.That isn't true and if that was how you felt then you could've just ignored my post and kept it moving.I am really angry about how my thread has turned out because contrary to what you seem to think,I HATE DRAMA.

Why did you take them out after only 2 weeks? I'm just curious. They take soooo long to put in I'd try to get atleast 6 weeks out of them.
I put them in for prom,my senior banquet,and graduation.I felt like they were starting to work on my hairline so i took them down.

You didn't come off snobbish to me. I think you said what a few people was probably thinking when she wasn't responding back. I think her comment was a little off the wall.. she did say "people" so I guess that means ALL not ONE. I guess she was very ANGRY
Okay,i made the post because I really needed to say how i was feeling and this is an appropriate place to post concerns about hair.I made the post on my phone while i was sitting in the chair.I didnt look at LHCF again until i got home.I was only angry with one person because they insinuated that i was being a drama queen or attention whore or whatever when they couldve just clicked out of the thread.I still appreciate everyones concern.

Okay,i made the post because I really needed to say how i was feeling and this is an appropriate place to post concerns about hair.I made the post on my phone while i was sitting in the chair.I didnt look at LHCF again until i got home.I was only angry with one person because they insinuated that i was being a drama queen or attention whore or whatever when they couldve just clicked out of the thread.I still appreciate everyones concern.

well i NEVER thought that your post was ment for attention, OR drama. i knew how you felt sitting there in that chair not wanting to be rude. all i wanted to do was come by and yank you out of that seat lol. then smack the stylist for you. :yep:

"and then get in the car and swerve off" lol

I put them in for prom,my senior banquet,and graduation.I felt like they were starting to work on my hairline so i took them down.

Braids can be rough on the hairline. I'm glad you did what u thought was best for your hair then. You looked nice for your prom I saw your pics.

Glad everything turned out ok. Next time please speak up for yourself because next time not speaking up could be a disaster for you and your hair.

I'm just glad it worked out for you. We were all worried, esp when you weren't responding.

But to the whole drama queen point... I had this friend once who at a diner ordered tuna salad and got chicken salad instead. Instead of just letting the waitress politely know about he proceeded to complain about it for the entire hour long meal. That was your post. Instead of saying something to the braider you just complained about it us.

S*** or get off the pot. We see too many times on LHCF with people telling horror stories about going to get their hair done, and one common reply in all of those threads is "why didn't you get your a** outta that chair and leave?" Maybe your intentions weren't to complain but if you're not going to do anything about it, then I don't wanna hear about it. We were ALL worried and quite frankly you just led us on.

But to the whole drama queen point... I had this friend once who at a diner ordered tuna salad and got chicken salad instead. Instead of just letting the waitress politely know about he proceeded to complain about it for the entire hour long meal. That was your post. Instead of saying something to the braider you just complained about it us.

S*** or get off the pot. We see too many times on LHCF with people telling horror stories about going to get their hair done, and one common reply in all of those threads is "why didn't you get your a** outta that chair and leave?" Maybe your intentions weren't to complain but if you're not going to do anything about it, then I don't wanna hear about it. We were ALL worried and quite frankly you just led us on.
I think my hair being ripped out of my head is a little more serious than getting the wrong salad at a restaurant.I chose to handle my situation a certain way and i don't think there's any need for ppl to be rude because they disagree with it.I didn't force anyone to read and comment on my post so if you sat through my whiney post it's because you wanted to.

I think my hair being ripped out of my head is a little more serious than getting the wrong salad at a restaurant.I chose to handle my situation a certain way and i don't think there's any need for ppl to be rude because they disagree with it.I didn't force anyone to read and comment on my post so if you sat through my whiney post it's because you wanted to.

You posted for a reason and if you didn't want the conversation to be about it, there is a random thoughts thread where you could have "vented".

Wow, what a turn this thread has taken :look:

Glad your hair is okay OP! You know your hair is too long for micros (but they are so pretty and tempting to get :look:) but I had to learn the hard way too with that extra plus inches of hair before...it was total disaster :lachen:

I ran out of a nail salon because all the women there had THICK nail fungus. I didn't realize it until she was removing my toenail polish. I looked like a fool but all of my toe nails are still pink and fungus free! If I could make a fool out of myself in the nail salon running barefoot, you can do the same OP! I am only on page 2 (40 posts per page). I hope this turned out well for you!

Hello, I feel your pain!!! Last year I made the mistake of having micro's put in, and since in the past, I did my own braids, I had no idea that the woman was actually putting a knot on the end of each braid where my own hair ends were. It was human hair, but I took them out mysef and still ended up losing the ends.

I ran out of a nail salon because all the women there had THICK nail fungus. I didn't realize it until she was removing my toenail polish. I looked like a fool but all of my toe nails are still pink and fungus free! If I could make a fool out of myself in the nail salon running barefoot, you can do the same OP! I am only on page 2 (40 posts per page). I hope this turned out well for you!

That is too funny!! I can only picture you running out barefoot like you stole something.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

That is too funny!! I can only picture you running out barefoot like you stole something.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I did. Women laughed at me saying I had no money but if I had saw one pair of fungus feet, I'd think it was that particular woman. But 6 basins and all foot fungused out?!!!! NO THANKS!!! That's what I got for trying to be cheap and go to a nail salon on the Ave. in Queens. :look:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back