OMG I have 5 couples that I know engaged and married!!....

bluediamond0829

This is crazy I know 5 couples that either got engaged this month and two got married today and then my good friend and her fiance are getting married next weekend!!! :)--(FoxxyMami :) )

Something is truly in the air for October....

I was just thinking about this, I know 2 couples that met and got married quickly and another 2 that just got engaged over the past couple months. Seems like an air of urgency floating around... interesting.

My best friend got engaged today!!! :yay:

We thought it was going to happen sooner, because he made his intentions clear from the get go. They started going out in May, but they knew about eachother for a year or so.

Her husband in spe is a black American man and she is a black Swede :yep:
I'm so happy for her!!! :reddancer:

She has been a single mother for 9 years and has gone through some rough times on her own. He just sailed into her life and made her life so much better. He has 2 kids as well.

I'm looking forward to going to their wedding :D

That's how it was for me for the first half of the year. Congrats to all! Especially to FoxxyMami!

My best friend got engaged this month too. I know 4 couples altogether who are engaged and I'm brides maid for 3 of those weddings in 2010. (I'm brides maid in the forth couples wedding too, but I refuse to attend because she confessed to me that she cheated on he husband-to-be twice already :rolleyes:).

This was how it was in the summertime on my end - 4 weddings within a matter of weeks. One of my best friends is getting married in December. That's really the only wedding I care about lol. They are the most precious couple ever - her first and only bf. Can't wait.

My best friend also got engaged this month, the first week of October.
I'm so happy for her, and all the women that are now engaged...

snap, I know a lot of people who just got married or engaged. Most of my childhood friends are married or engaged or have kids. I'm the only one that's single. I'm kinda happy about that because I realize my path is different but that doesn't mean that the urge or the itch isn't there.

Back