Older men with kids

FlyyBohemian

I don't want them, and I find out a man has plural kids I don't return their calls. I'm 25 and a 38 year old man that I met on south beach approached me. He said he did not have kids. I did not get back to him. He randomly calls me and tells me he has 3 girls with three different women. He still texted me after I did not get back to him. This scenario has happened before. I don't have kids but why is it that men with kids are so thirsty to hook up with younger women with none? What are their intentions? That's just a bit too much to deal with.

Are you only interested in older men? I asked because its not out of the ordinary that an older man will have kids. I don't blame you for wanting to cut this guy off though because first off he lied saying that he didn't have kids.

They want a babysitter/substitute mama for their kids and a young lover all rolled up in one.

Yeah, most ppl around 40 have kids.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I'm glad you are wise enough to relize your 1st is too good to be someones 2nd, 3rd or 4th child. I don't know if age is a factor when it comes to fools having lots of babies or even one with some dudes. You ain't neva heard of a 22 year old with 3 kids by different women? LOL I ain't mad at cha though.

Thanks. I just wanted to see you guys take on it. I see young single women with their lives ahead of them marrying men like this. I wonder what made them so thirsty? Their situations can't be that bad...

Kids, just aren't reserved for older men. I have been privy to conversations between young dudes with 3\4 BM and plenty o kids. Age has nothing to do with it.

I don't want them, and I find out a man has plural kids I don't return their calls. I'm 25 and a 38 year old man that I met on south beach approached me. He said he did not have kids. I did not get back to him. He randomly calls me and tells me he has 3 girls with three different women. He still texted me after I did not get back to him. This scenario has happened before. I don't have kids but why is it that men with kids are so thirsty to hook up with younger women with none? What are their intentions? That's just a bit too much to deal with.
I don't know if that's a broad generalization, and maybe what I'm about to say is one as well....but "sometimes", when men seek out younger women while they have a lot of baggage (multiple baby mamas, child support and alimony payments, in between women, etc.), older women won't put up with that mess (most of the time; however, there are thirsty older women too). Older men know that younger women are not as experienced when it comes to dating, and will probably settle faster, believe their lies, etc. Steve Harvey has even talked about this, and has stated that younger women should avoid older men due to this. I think he may be on to something.

They want a babysitter/substitute mama for their kids and a young lover all rolled up in one.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Wow, there is something really entitled about that sort of mindset. That sort of thing is why I have never been interested in older men, ever.

I don't know if that's a broad generalization, and maybe what I'm about to say is one as well....but "sometimes", when men seek out younger women while they have a lot of baggage (multiple baby mamas, child support and alimony payments, in between women, etc.), older women won't put up with that mess (most of the time; however, there are thirsty older women too). Older men know that younger women are not as experienced when it comes to dating, and will probably settle faster, believe their lies, etc. Steve Harvey has even talked about this, and has stated that younger women should avoid older men due to this. I think he may be on to something.

I agree. I've seen girls in these situations.

Back