Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters,Lotions & Cremes 2013

Earlier today I used my LI mix and gleau because my hair was feeling weird... probably because I tried to mix french perm into my DC just to see if it would work like that (epic fail), will do LOC tonite with greaseless moisture, eve oil, and seyani hair butter... trigger in my scalp...

Earlier today I used my LI mix and gleau because my hair was feeling weird... probably because I tried to mix french perm into my DC just to see if it would work like that (epic fail), will do LOC tonite with greaseless moisture, eve oil, and seyani hair butter... trigger in my scalp...

Babygrowth

Lawd....What in the world?:blush: I can't even imagine.:lol:

I applied my sulfur oil mixture to scalp and did a scalp massage.. I'm pre-pooing overnight with Cocoveda oil on dry hair under a plastic cap and silk scarf.

Moisturized with Belnova Avocado hair lotion,applied Cream & Coco curls for days,used Qhemet Burdock root cream to seal & Rice bran on ends...

Happy Hair Growing!

Moisturized with Belnova Avocado hair lotion,applied Cream & Coco curls for days,used Qhemet Burdock root cream to seal & Rice bran on ends...

Happy Hair Growing!

@Lita

How's that Bel Nouvo?:look:

ETA: My BFH Shipped. Should be here soon. x2 Saeede Ayurvedic Hair Cremes.

Last edited:
@Lita

How's that Bel Nouvo?:look:

ETA: My BFH Shipped. Should be here soon. x2 Saeede Ayurvedic Hair Cremes.

IDareT'sHair Bel Nouvo is nice,if you use it as a leave-in it works as a styler,I like it as a rinse-out & Pre..Really detangles dry hair..Not a bad product,works well on the little ones hair (Detangling) before washing....Keep it around for them.

My BF shipped too,sent them a email last night..

Happy Hair Growing!

Will oil rinse when I cowash.
Using wgo over top my conditioner under the steamer.

Loco with rice bran oil and gleau. ..

Bought some oil today to make a growth blend for scalp massages....

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! :woot: :woot:

Thank you T!!!

ETA: My products came two days ago and I'm trying not to use them until I'm finished with my other jars of HH goodies.

Back