Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Slathered my hair in Vatika Frosting and pulled it up into a bun. Will prepoo until tomorrow's wash day begins.

Sitting with my head full of curlformers. Did my usual LOCB and Peppermint Pomade on my scalp.

L- water
O- oil mix
C- DB Sweet Cocoa Curl Cream
B- SSi Seyani Hair Butter

I used Green Magic on scalp and Mizani H2O nighttime treatment on hair. This is my overnight pre-poo treatment.

[USER=359241 said:
BranwenRosewood[/USER];19495749]faithVA

How do you like the Natty Butter? I have an 8oz jar but I haven't used it in a while.

I don't yet understand my hair well enough to give you a good review of this product to say whether it works for me or not. I like the consistency of it. It is easy to apply to my hair. And my hair isn't greasy today. I don't know yet whether it is a good sealer for me.

Oil my scalp with castor oil lightly spritzed with my water/aloe juice mix then applied qhemet AOHC to the length and ends of my hair and sealed my ends with kizuri olive shea butter...

Massaged scalp with Keravada Fenugreek in Buttercream, sprayed with some Annabelle's Pumpkin Leave in, added a little Oyin Hair Dew to the length, sealed with Keravada Fenugreek, and MYHC Buttery Soy on the ends.

I smell so damn good right now. :lick:

Spritz my hair with my marshmallow balm mist and sealed my ends with Natty Butter. Baggied while I exercised.

DC'd overnight. After rinsing I

L - Aloe spritz
C - Shi-Naturals Shea Butter Lotion
B - Shealoe Butter

I normally use oil before apply a butter but since I didn't this time I went heavier on the shealoe. I hope I didn't put too much.

Jbco oil on scalp and edges..lightly spritzed length and ends then applied dark and lovely au naturale leave in butter topped off with jbco on ends...

Back