Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Moisturized my hair with Darcy Pumpkin (lifesaver for my hair..I almost suffered a bad setback from the soultanicals). Twisted with oyin hair dew and Kizuri Olive shea. My hair is soft and shiny!!!

Moisturized my hair with Camille Rose Fresh Curl and BelNouvo Red Velvet Butter on my ends.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

About to oil scalp with Oil Mix

I'll then LCOB using....

L- Soultanicals Knappylicious Hair Sorrell (ends only)
C- IPN Basil and Lemongrass Conditioning Creme
O- Hairveda Cocosta Oil (suppose to be really cold tomorrow)
B- HH JOJ

Doing an overnight evco, grapeseed, jojoba, and argan oil overnight DC. I remember doing a (what was supposed to be) prepoo with this combo, months ago. I got busy the next day, and ended up not washing my hair. I just used some butter to twist, and my hair was amazingly soft and strong. I don't know how i ever forgot this. I was just reading the GHE thread, and was reminded of this. With this brutal winter, i am going to need the extra moisture without the manipulation of a full wash day mid week.
So tomorrow i will just use my SD mocha bling butter to twist my hair until the weekend.

About to oil scalp with castor oil

L-water/aloe juice mix
C-qhemet biologics ghee
O-castor again *love me some castor oil*

Massaged in TPS Peppermint. Moisturized w/ Claudies Moisturizing Coffee Quinoa Cream, sealed w/ Claudies Tiffami pomade & Iman butter

Used SSI Cococreme and sealed with SSI Juicy Buttercream. Keravada Fenugreek massaged into scalp.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

Spritzed with HV Silica Mist something or other and then sealed with Qhemet BRBC and twisted back up. The HV is a little sticky for my hair. Both it and the Qhemet have glycerin. Will see how my hair holds up tomorrow.

Spritz with distilled water and avj
Moisturized with Oyin hair dew
Sealed with evco.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

myronnie

I'll be keeping an eye on your posts. Both of us almost had a setback with Soultanicals products, so maybe my hair likes what you like, because it obviously hates what you hate.

toaster Thanks!! I don't want to hijack the challenge thread but what is your hair type/density? My hair is so fickle and it doesn't care for a lot of stuff that is generally raved about so it was pretty difficult finding my staples.

Pretty much what I did to reverse the knot butter effects on my hair was to saturate my hair with castor oil and apply a reconstructor, clarify TWICE with VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Shampoo, do a quick rinse with darcy's pumpkin seed(this step was the one that made my hair go back to normal), then deep condition with a moisturizing conditioner.

Qhemet amla and olive heavy cream and put a heavy butter on top...these cold temps got me heavy m/s morning and night not that I mind becuase I need to use up my mountain of a stash lol

Last night it was coffee butter. Today it was broccoli seed and sunflower.

Lightly oiled my scalp and hair with Ricebran oil infused with fenugreek powder and hibiscus powder.

Back