Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Today was wash day so I used Soultanicals Knot Sauce as a leave in, sealed with Keravada Fenugreek in Buttercream Wedding and used some My Honey Child Buttery Soy on my ends.

Pomade Shop sulfur pomade on my scalp, a little DB Sweet Cocoa Cream and SSI Seyani Hair Butter on my length. Smoothed into a bun.

Oiled scalp with castor oil lightly spritzed ends and length with water/leave in/oil mix and heavily sealed ends with kizuri pumpkin shea butter

I have WAY too many oils and butters to use up. Right now, going to use TastiKiss's whipped shea butter in cherry almond to remove the crunch from my hair. I think I overdid it with the gel yesterday.

Spritz hair with distilled water and avj
Moisturized with silk dreams wheat germ butter conditioner
Sealed with homemade jar of joe

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Used grape seed oil mixed with coconut, castor, vitamin e, safflower, squalane, emu, and avocado oil as well as a glycerin water spritz to precondition for wash day.

My scalp feels happy:grin:

Applied sulfur oil to my scalp and edges.

Are there some viable candidates to replace the HH butters? Please advise. Thank you.

felic1 The only other candidate I have is Qhemet Biologics Amla & Olive Heavy Cream... but it's made in a base of castor oil, so it's more creamy than the HH butters.

I'm looking for alternatives that are oil based and more creamy than the HH products I liked.

lovelycurls

Do you mind sharing what's in your homemade jar of joe?

Sure!
Ingredients used, no specific measurements:
* coffee bean butter
* Cocoa butter
* jojoba oil
* Evco
* Jbco
* Vitamin e oil
* Peppermint e.o
* coffee e.o
whip together, pour mixture into a clean jar.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

Last edited:
Oil my scalp using my Keravada/JBCO mix....

LCOB'ed my hair using:

L- SSI Tahatian Vanilla Moisture Mist
C- IPN Basil and Lemongrass Conditioning Creme
O- Hairveda Cocosta Oil
B- Hairitage Hydrations Jar of Joe

Njoy oil on scalp, Annabelle's Blueberry Cheesecake leave in, Blue berry Cheesecake hair cream, and Blueberry Cheesecake butta to seal. I smell yummy.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

Njoy oil on scalp, Annabelle's Blueberry Cheesecake leave in, Blue berry Cheesecake hair cream, and Blueberry Cheesecake butta to seal. I smell yummy.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

Are these products of hers heavily scented? I've been tempted for a while. How do these two products perform for you?

Back