Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Oiled my scalp with my castor oil/eo blend. Used hazelnut on the length. I took care not to be heavy handed and it seemed to work out pretty well. I spritzed and then baggied for a while.

Greased my scalp with TPS peppermint pomade. LOCB method with water, Qhemet Moringa oil, HH Tutti Frutti, and SSI Seyani Butter.

When SSI reopens I am hauling. Love her stuff.

I'm in I'm still trying to figure out my reggie so I will be trying different things to see what my hair likes.

I will be using:
*Argan Oil
ordered still waiting for it to arrive:
*NaturelleGrow's Healthy Hair Cream Moisturizer as a daily sealant
*From Annabelle's Perfect Blends
-Hurry Up and Grow Hair Oil
-Ayurvedic Hair Oil
-Hibiscus and Pomegranate Hair Creme

I haven't tried any of these before so I decided to join this challenge and let you all know about my experience.

Used: TPS Peppermint pomade on scalp, moisturized w/ Claudie's moisturizing coffee quinoa cream, sealed w/ claudie's ceramide pomade

I used the The Pomade Shop's Coffee butter pomade on my scalp.

I followed that up with my grapeseed avocado oil mix as well.

I then used Qhemet's AOHC, my grapeseed avocado oil mix and murumuru butter on the length of my hair.

Last night I started an infusion of Darjeeling Tea and Safflower Oil in a mason jar. It's sitting in my window for now but I plan to but it in a pan of water in the oven eventually.

Last night - oiled scalp and length prior to rolling it with flexirods
This morning - lightly oiled length after removing flexirods

Prepooing with evco and argan oil. After i was i will use PBN cupuacu butter to twist under PBN MMM.

Will refresh later with Oyin Hair Dew for my bun. I may apply a bit of murumuru butter to my edges and nape.

I bought a pomade from the bss called Nature's Blessings. I like the ingredients: nettle, rosemary sage, peppermin, thyme, alfafa, pure virgin olive oil, pure coconut oil, sage oil, rosemary oil, beramot oil, chlorophyll from nettle/spinach, pure mineral jelly, natural fragrance. It is very light and not greasy. I will be using this on my scalp. I put some on a few minutes ago, spritzed my hair and am now baggying. I will try it on my hair on wash day.

Back