Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

@chebaby

Oh Yeah...the More Moisture.:lick: I know Ms. Curly loves that one.

I swapped my other Jar for a Jar of The Pomade Shop's Peppermint Pomade.:look:

So, you'll have to also let me know how that one is too:yep:.
ill def. let you know. ill probably start using it as a mid week moisturizer next week and put cocasta to the side. or maybe ill use the butter to moisturize and use cocasta to seal....

My hair was feeling a little dry last night. Maybe I'm not spritzing it enough. So I spritzed and then was a heavy handed with the hazelnut, castor oil combination. This morning I put a little of my castor oil eo blend on my scalp.

L.O.C: SSI Coco Crème L-N, SSI-Carrot & Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer, NaturelleGrow Healthy Hair Cream Moisturizer :)

been stuck on HV cocasta oil. cant seem to stop using it. at first i was using juicy butter like a mad woman but now its that cocasta oil. i like the thickness and the cherry almond smell:lick:

I've always wanted to try it. I was about to pick it up last week when I grabbed my Vatika Frosting from the BSS, but I had restraint! :ohwell:

Took down my plaits with emu oil, applied this oil to my scalp also. I was concerned about the layering of products last night because it didn't seem to smooth on very well. However today the hair is soft and fluffy. I think I like the technique of LCOB. I am still getting the hang of it though.

L.O.C: SSI Coco Crème L-N, SSI-Carrot & Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer, NaturelleGrow Healthy Hair Cream Moisturizer :)

Imoan

This sounds :drool:

L - water
O - avocado
C - Aubrey Organics White Camellia
B - Saravun Castor Cream

divachyk

This also sounds :drool:

I've always wanted to try it. I was about to pick it up last week when I grabbed my Vatika Frosting from the BSS, but I had restraint! :ohwell:

Froreal3

This is heavier than Avosoya Oil:yep:.

^^:lick: I know...I've been feinding to try it since I tried Avosoya. I need to make sure I use up or give away at least two oils first. :lol:

My Annabelle Ayurvedic Hair Crème Shipped Today!:lick:

Will be testing this out for both this and the Coffee, Tea Ayurvedic Challenge.:grin:

Oiled scalp with KV Amlabrahmibhrigrajfenugreekneemtulsi oil. Spritzed hair with homemade spritz and soaked strands with DB Cocoa Bean Curl Smoothing Cream. Man, this stuff smells dee-lish!

I melted two teaspoons of my Annabelle's Blueberry Butter, added it to 3oz of water & 10 pumps of PBN Muru Muru and spritzed my hair.

Then sealed with Annabelle's Blueberry Butter

Used a dab of BBD Stretch Growth Crème. Sealed with HV CoCosta.

chebaby

You made me pull that CoCosta back out.:grin:

Also using: Afroveda's Rice Bran Oil *discontinued*

Saw a yt video where she did a twistout with Dax Olive Cream. I have samples of the Dax so I will try using the Dax Bergamot and the Dax Olive Cream on opposite sides to see if I like them. I found a local bss that sells them, so I can pick them up.

Moisturized my hair with DB sweet cocoa cream and sealed with SSI seyani hair butter.

Doing curlformers sets limits the amount of product I will go through because too much leave in reverts my hair. I'm going to try to keep up with twice a week washing and setting until March and see if I've retained length.

Until then I'll be living through everyone else's posts and using my oils during prepoo and conditioning sessions.

Back