Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Are these products of hers heavily scented? I've been tempted for a while. How do these two products perform for you?

SweetlyCurly IMO they are scented just right. Not sickening, but they do linger. I sprayed some of her Pumpkin Spice leave in in my dd's hair and people were commenting on how delicious her hair smelled about an hour later. She has samples, so you may want to try a couple of those before trying full sizes. Keep in mind, I like things to smell good. Faint scents are pointless to me. If you like faint scents, try Silk Dreams line. The products work well for me. Go check out the reviews in the vendor forum.

SweetlyCurly IMO they are scented just right. Not sickening, but they do linger. I sprayed some of her Pumpkin Spice leave in in my dd's hair and people were commenting on how delicious her hair smelled about an hour later. She has samples, so you may want to try a couple of those before trying full sizes. Keep in mind, I like things to smell good. Faint scents are pointless to me. If you like faint scents, try Silk Dreams line. The products work well for me. Go check out the reviews in the vendor forum.

Thank you. That's exactly why I asked because I like my products to be very scented and her scents sound sooo good.

Used grape seed oil mixed with coconut, castor, vitamin e, safflower, squalane, emu, and avocado oil to take down my braids today.

Not quite related but I am learning that I have to maintain a bi-weekly co-washing schedule. I am already beginning to see the effects.

Used grape seed oil mixed with coconut, castor, vitamin e, safflower, squalane, emu, and avocado oil to take down my braids today.

Not quite related but I am learning that I have to maintain a bi-weekly co-washing schedule. I am already beginning to see the effects.

@DoDo

Me Too!:yep:

No, it's all relative.:lol:

Especially if it can help someone else.

After I rinsed my conditioner out I

L - Aloe Spritz
C - Shi-Naturals Shea Butter Lotion
B - Shealoe Mix

I also massaged the shealoe mix into my nape and edges.

Prepoo'd with my oil mix and used some more oil on top of my SSI moisture riche. Will be back after I set my hair with whatever leave ins I decide to use.

I love hair days. :love:

I did the
L- water/castor oil/ leave In mix
C- kizuri castor repair cream
B- tropic isle castor oil hair food
I can tell that I am going to keep this trio in my rotation!

I ended up using DB's Sweet Cocoa Cream and Curls Control Paste to set my hair.

I was very light with the control paste, so I don't expect to get much... control. Will try to use more next time.

Will use SSI Seyani Hair Butter to smooth my hair into a bun to stretch the curls overnight.

Spritzed my hair with Annabelle's Loads of Coconut Leave in.

Sealed my ends with HH Carrot Cake & Topped it with Expressoself

NappyNelle

The Seyani butter smells fruity. Someone said strawberry, but to me it just smells like delicious fruit. It is a very lightweight butter. When you rub it in your hands it gets nice and creamy. I don't think it would weigh a style down, but it does a very good job of keeping the moisture in.

-------

I'm going to apply my sulfur pomade to my hair before I bun tonight.

LCOB'ed my hair using:

L- Soultanicals Hair Sorrell Kink Drink
C- IPN Basil and Lemongrass Conditioning Creme
O- Hairveda Cocosta Oil
B- Hairitage Hydrations Jar of Joe

Coffee butter again.

Almost out of this. Next go round, I will add more silk protein. Definitely noticed differences in my hair. Its a little stronger and breaks less during manipulation/styling

Used Qhemet's moringa conditioning ghee topped with AOHC and the aethiopika hydrate and twist butter on ends to plait up for the evening. I think it was too many thick products one on top of the other. Next time I will tweak it a bit.

been stuck on HV cocasta oil. cant seem to stop using it. at first i was using juicy butter like a mad woman but now its that cocasta oil. i like the thickness and the cherry almond smell:lick:

Back