Oils,Grease,& Oil(based)Pomades,Butters July 1 - Sept 30

I added mustard oil to my henna/yogurt conditioner. I will rinse out with water, then oil rinse with soybean/coconut oils and Suave conditioner.

Dc overnight with Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Hair Protein and washed twisted hair with blue magic grease the blue one.

Kindheart I really like it. It's a nice coconut oil based cream, melts into the hair easily, imparts a lovely shine, and smells delicious. Sometimes I'm heavy handed with, it so my hair can get on the greasy side.

NappyNelle said:
Kindheart I really like it. It's a nice coconut oil based cream, melts into the hair easily, imparts a lovely shine, and smells delicious. Sometimes I'm heavy handed with, it so my hair can get on the greasy side.
Thank you :) ,i m waiting for this product to be delivered,i ll use it as a sealer

I pre-poo'd with hempseed oil, EVCO, and Dabur amla oil. I added sweet almond oil, avocado oil, rosemary and eucalyptus oils to DC

Mixed fenugreek infused coconut oil with neem infused soybean oil -- I like this combination for pre-poo and oil rinses.

Back