Oh my oh my...I just washed my hair with this Indian Aritha Shampoo Bar!

ShiShiPooPoo

...and I thought I was going to have an o@gasm in the shower!

I had been kinda keeping my hair oiled up switching back and forth between Amla and Vatika and my scalp was beginning to itch so I grabbed this little two dollar soap and suds it in my hands then applied it to my hair and I couldn't believe how silky it felt. It was like I wasn't washing my hair at all but giving it some type of treatment. I got real verbal in the shower. I was breathing all hard like I was about to hyperventilate and kept repeating "OH MY GOD!" Then I said OUTLOUD "The girls were right about these Indian shampoo bars!" :blush:

So I lathered up like three times because I just couldn't get enough of it! I swear I still can't believe it! After I finally rinsed I followed with some Miss Keys and left that in for a few minutes while I finished my shower and rinsed. Then I rollerset and I just...I just...am in SHOCK!

If the Shikakai bar is anything like this (the lady at the shop did say that the bar I bought had some Shikakai in it but it's not listed on the box) I am ordering a bunch of them STAT!:user:

I don't think I'll ever use regular poo again!

Thats awesome! I need to look into these. Maybe I can search online.

I looked at EastWestBazaar and they seemed to have the best selection of stuff but their shipping charges are CRAZY! It's like 19 bucks to ship here.

I might break down and do it though!

I had been kinda keeping my hair oiled up switching back and forth between Amla and Vatika and my scalp was beginning to itch so I grabbed this little two dollar soap and suds it in my hands then applied it to my hair and I couldn't believe how silky it felt. It was like I wasn't washing my hair at all but giving it some type of treatment. I got real verbal in the shower. I was breathing all hard like I was about to hyperventilate and kept repeating "OH MY GOD!" Then I said OUTLOUD "The girls were right about these Indian shampoo bars!" :blush:

So I lathered up like three times because I just couldn't get enough of it! I swear I still can't believe it! After I finally rinsed I followed with some Miss Keys and left that in for a few minutes while I finished my shower and rinsed. Then I rollerset and I just...I just...am in SHOCK!

If the Shikakai bar is anything like this (the lady at the shop did say that the bar I bought had some Shikakai in it but it's not listed on the box) I am ordering a bunch of them STAT!:user:

If you thought you were going to have an orgasm in the shower using this shampoo bar then that's all I need to know! Where do I sign up?

OMG u r too funny!!! :lachen: See, u thought I was crazy when I describing it to u huh?? LOL...these bars are no joke!!! I just sent u a PM too and now I'm cracking up again because of your thread! :lachen: BTW ur bun is BIG and THICK!!! Pretty!!! :yep:

This is too funny!:grin: You mentioned that your hair felt like silk; so it didn't have that harsh shampoo feel? And it was relatively easy to detangle or did you notice any difference?

Thanks in advance!

BB

GET THE SHIKAKI BAR!! I just used it yesterday and let my hair dry and it still felt soft and strong!!! I think I'm becoming an All Ayurvedic Addict!

Okay Google does not play. I searched for "Aritha Shampoo Bar" and this thread is already the first thing to come up. :drunk:

I am glad that you had such a great experience. I haven't tried any shampoo bars. I make an herbal tea with the powders and i am really loving it. Take care and continue to enjoy ayurvedic hair care.

I am glad that you had such a great experience. I haven't tried any shampoo bars. I make an herbal tea with the powders and i am really loving it. Take care and continue to enjoy ayurvedic hair care.

What kind of tea? :)

How do the shampoo bars smell?

I love Indian stuff! I have some Amla oil in my hair and I am listening to some Bollywood songs right now! :lol:

I have the Kesh Nikhar Soap that I bought from eastwestbazzar and really like it. I will have to try the other hair bar as well. :)

Thus far I've only used the alma oil from indian hair supplies. I did buy vatika oil and alma powder as well. I want to try henna too I'm just afraid that all these new products won't work well on my hair - but with all the raves I feel like I have to try it....lol....becoming a total PJ....I think for now I'm gonna stick to the few things I have and give henna a whirl....maybe...

What kind of tea? :)

How do the shampoo bars smell?

I love Indian stuff! I have some Amla oil in my hair and I am listening to some Bollywood songs right now! :lol:
[/I]

I add a tablespoon of tulsi powder, 1 tablespoon of aritha powder, 1 tablespoon of shikakai powder and 1 tablespoon of multanni mitti to my coffee pot strainer and then 6 cups of water and i use this as a shampoo or an herbal tea rinse when i co-wash.
I love it leaves my hair very soft.

[/I]

I add a tablespoon of tulsi powder, 1 tablespoon of aritha powder, 1 tablespoon of shikakai powder and 1 tablespoon of multanni mitti to my coffee pot strainer and then 6 cups of water and i use this as a shampoo or an herbal tea rinse when i co-wash.
I love it leaves my hair very soft.

Thanks for the reply! :)

It's not enough that I'm buying your product and keeping you in business...why must you charge me .50 per item on top of shipping:wallbash:

Standard Shipping - $6.50 + $0.50 per item (2-6 business days after order processing)

Back