Official: For Short Haired Ladies...APL by Dec'09!

I know I won't be full APL in two weeks but I'm close. I really need one mo' inch but I'll post a final pic regardless.

I'm barely scraping but I made it.!! :drunk: Thanks so much for the motivation, inspration, and wisdom ladies!! I'm so looking foward to joining those of you who are in the BSL 2010 challenge. HHG!!

24c75th.jpg

I'm barely scraping but I made it.!! :drunk: Thanks so much for the motivation, inspration, and wisdom ladies!! I'm so looking foward to joining those of you who are in the BSL 2010 challenge. HHG!!

:clapping: :clap: :circle:

Congratulations, Flowinlocks!! Fabulous progress! See you in the BSL Challenge. You definitely were a positive influence here!!

Okay kind of a bootleg update shot. The left side is a little shorter but I'm so close in the front. I'm going to continue my relaxer stretch until after New Years I think. I've got a lot of shrinkage and my hair is all big and curly from being bunned all day.

Even though I'm not all the way APL I am super super happy with how healthy my hair is and that my growth has stayed pretty steady despite being ill for awhile over the summer (Oh HI SETBACKS :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:) and my body not doing so hot. I'm a little disappointed but still pretty happy.

bootlegsoclose.jpg

I will take some purely for the shiny factor probably this weekend my hair is still damp from my wash and dc last night.

Here's my reveal. Not quite APL but darn near close. I'm excited because when I finally get there it means only like 3 inches 'til BSL. Yay!!

December 26, 2009:
083-vi.jpg

Congratulations to all the ladies that made it to APL. I of course did not but I am not sad cause I have come a long way and I got MEGA thickness. For those that did not make it I will see you in the APL 2010 challenge!

Many Blessings in the New Year
SouthernStunner

well as you guys know, i didnt make it to APL but i'm happy with the growth i got. i'm an inch and a half away...see below.
BTW this picture isnt an accurate length shot since ive been stretching for 12 weeks and plan to relax once i'm off accutane in March (yes, i'm stretching for approx 23+ weeks..pray for me)

APL is at the 4.5 mark on my shirt...sorry my shirt is really baggy. i would take a pic with just my bra on, but my back is scarred due to acne :nono: ALSO....i'm currently wearing a weave so i could only take a pic of my nape.
OCTOBER 2009
OctoberGrowth-vi.jpg

HairGrowthPost5_edited1-vi.jpg

DSC01949-vi.jpg

well as you guys know, i didnt make it to APL but i'm happy with the growth i got. i'm an inch and a half away...see below.
BTW this picture isnt an accurate length shot since ive been stretching for 12 weeks and plan to relax once i'm off accutane in March (yes, i'm stretching for approx 23+ weeks..pray for me)

APL is at the 4.5 mark on my shirt...sorry my shirt is really baggy. i would take a pic with just my bra on, but my back is scarred due to acne :nono: ALSO....i'm currently wearing a weave so i could only take a pic of my nape.
OCTOBER 2009
OctoberGrowth-vi.jpg

HairGrowthPost5_edited1-vi.jpg

DSC01949-vi.jpg

You still made wonderful progess!! Your hair looks so shiny and healthy!! Congratulations!!

Back