OFFICIAL APL CHALLENGE

I'm in this challenge also. APL on me is about 19-20 inches, and I'm currently measuring at 17 inches, so my goal is for the back of my hair to reach APL January, hopefully :)

I want to join, my hair's been at a standstill since I've been trying to grow out my color/ keep my ends healthy but I want to focus by baggying and doing whatever else I can. Hopefully I'll be at armpit length by next June or earlier.

metalkitty said:
I want to join, my hair's been at a standstill since I've been trying to grow out my color/ keep my ends healthy but I want to focus by baggying and doing whatever else I can. Hopefully I'll be at armpit length by next June or earlier.

welcome metalkitty:)

Hey! Count me in...Im not going to set a date to reach APL....but when I do reach it, I want it to be heathy and thick. Right now im in the progress of twerking my regimen since i have not seen the progress that I have wanted. Goodluck ladies!

jaded_faerie said:
Hey! Count me in...Im not going to set a date to reach APL....but when I do reach it, I want it to be heathy and thick. Right now im in the progress of twerking my regimen since i have not seen the progress that I have wanted. Goodluck ladies!

Maybe u need to add some biotin, epo and b50 to your regimen....it's working wonders for me...I am also taking nioxin....and welcome....

Last edited:
tsmith said:
Maybe u need to add some biotin, epo and b50 to your regimen....it's working wonders for me...I am also taking nioxin....and welcome....

yes biotin worked wonders for my hair, thickness wise....however i can never remember to take my vitamins on a regular basis.

I wanna play. I wanna play. (waving my hand). I am on the Hide Your Hair Challenge and I want to be APL by January. So count me in. I didn't read the entire post, so are there certain things that we're doing and not doing??

Ms_Twana said:
I wanna play. I wanna play. (waving my hand). I am on the Hide Your Hair Challenge and I want to be APL by January. So count me in. I didn't read the entire post, so are there certain things that we're doing and not doing??

Ms_Twana read the first post, it's basically the same rules as Hide Hide til XMAS challenge, there are not pics allowed til after Dec 2006 with the exceptions of ladies that reach apl...they are allowed to post pictures and being that they are not in the Hide Hair til XMAS challenge....but since some of us are on the Hide Hair TIL XMAS Challenge there will be NO pics til XMAS...

CalJay said:
Count me in as well!

Welcome CalJay:)

I just viewed your fotki and your hair looks great...you will be at apl in no time....there is also a Hide your Hair til XMAS challenge going on..that will help reach apl....

Last edited:
determined_to_grow said:
wait can you count me in this too. Hopefully i will be there by december!!!

Of course...welcome:) Our hair goals are almost the same...apl Dec 2006, brastrap Jun. 2007, and midback Dec. 2007...

I'd like to join this challenge if its not too late....I think I should have been there by now, but I gave my hair a trim so that the ends weren't so thin...I think I'll set my APL goal for this coming New Years

Back