OFFICIAL APL CHALLENGE

tsmith said:
It's funny my 13 year old daughter uses it now and her hair is so soft and moisturize,you are like me a nite owl huh...girl I go to sleep about 3 in the morn every nite.

Thanks again I will try spritzing and a lil leave in but my hair only acts that way since I been using the rusk smoother and ors evoo moisturizing lotion...It does not act like that with the ntm leave in or the leave in mayonaise...I am trying to find alternate leave ins because I want to alternate leavins.
Vitapointe works wonders. It's a creamy sort of greasy moisturizer. A little of it goes a long way and it keeps my hair soft, shiny and breakfree.

So far for this challenge. I am back on MN. I do it once a day. I will keep my weave in for the entire challenge and beyond. I will probably take my hair down for the new year to relax and take pics of the progress. Vits are coming soon. My hair was so much healthier and thicker when I was on the vits.

tsmith said:
It's funny my 13 year old daughter uses it now and her hair is so soft and moisturize,you are like me a nite owl huh...girl I go to sleep about 3 in the morn every nite.
Thanks again I will try spritzing and a lil leave in but my hair only acts that way since I been using the rusk smoother and ors evoo moisturizing lotion...It does not act like that with the ntm leave in or the leave in mayonaise...I am trying to find alternate leave ins because I want to alternate leavins.

-If it wasnt for my bf kicking me off so he cna get a rare chance at the computer I would have still been on, it is these boards that keep me up girl.

-I think using both of those at the same time may be too heavy, I used to use the ors olive oil lotion when I was natural, it would be too heavy for my now.

I'm back to taking my Nioxin pills diligently, really shooting for Dec when I get a relaxer to be right there, and by following relaxer early march, to be completely there

I dont think I officially joined in this challenge but HERE I AM!! I will be sticking to my current regimine if thats what you want to call it as well as alternating with some updo's for the fall/winter months to protect my ends and keep the growth rolling! :)

People are going to get tired of seeing my hair pinned up and in french rolls this winter. OH WELL!

Let the challenge begin...:grin:

rootdeep said:
I dont think I officially joined in this challenge but HERE I AM!! I will be sticking to my current regimine if thats what you want to call it as well as alternating with some updo's for the fall/winter months to protect my ends and keep the growth rolling! :)

People are going to get tired of seeing my hair pinned up and in french rolls this winter. OH WELL!

Let the challenge begin...:grin:

Girl, you've got A LOT of progress for such little time. Your hair definately looks thicker and shinier- not to mention longer.:D

Thank you!! :) :D
Girl my hair was THIRSTY when I first joined the site. I wasnt interested in hair care I just wanted CUTE hair!! When I made up my mind to go for healthy hair and experiment with products geared to help my hair it all changed.

blueabyss333 said:
Girl, you've got A LOT of progress for such little time. Your hair definately looks thicker and shinier- not to mention longer.:D

sassyhair said:
-If it wasnt for my bf kicking me off so he cna get a rare chance at the computer I would have still been on, it is these boards that keep me up girl.

-I think using both of those at the same time may be too heavy, I used to use the ors olive oil lotion when I was natural, it would be too heavy for my now.

Yah, I am going to try to ease up on the amount.

Naijaqueen said:
I'm back to taking my Nioxin pills diligently, really shooting for Dec when I get a relaxer to be right there, and by following relaxer early march, to be completely there

I just started taking Nioxin pills about 2 weeks ago. I will be able to tell when I get my next touchup. I am currently 4 weeks post and have a nice amount of ng already..I was taking shen min vitamins and gueye vitamins before I switched to Nioxin....I can't wait to see how much ng I have:grin:

Hey ya'll Christmas came early. I made APL this month. :yay: I'm so excited. I honestly never expected to be at APL during my first year of haircare. It's only 2 strands at APL so I'm still on the challenge, but my new goal is full (or at least fuller) APL by 12/06.

APL-vi.jpg

Good luck everybody!

Awwww Congrats Sareca:rosebud: :rosebud: :rosebud: :rosebud: :rosebud: !!!

I'am so happy for you (your hair sure looks healthy)and at the same time confidentl that APL is a reachable goal for ALL of us:) .

I'm in I'm in! U made good progress this with this last stretch and i am hoping to make APL my DEC 31! I have been taking my vits, exercizing regularly, and I will start MTGing again to help boost growth.

ella said:
Awwww Congrats Sareca:rosebud: :rosebud: :rosebud: :rosebud: :rosebud: !!!

I'am so happy for you (your hair sure looks healthy)and at the same time confidentl that APL is a reachable goal for ALL of us:) .

Thanks! :D I absolutely believe anyone that wants APL can achieve it!

sareca said:
Hey ya'll Christmas came early. I made APL this month. :yay: I'm so excited. I honestly never expected to be at APL during my first year of haircare. It's only 2 strands at APL so I'm still on the challenge, but my new goal is full (or at least fuller) APL by 12/06.

APL-vi.jpg

Good luck everybody!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: you will definitely be a full apl by Dec..keep growing girl....the rest will catch up by Dec...

vikkisecret said:
I'm in I'm in! U made good progress this with this last stretch and i am hoping to make APL my DEC 31! I have been taking my vits, exercizing regularly, and I will start MTGing again to help boost growth.

Welcome vikkisecret:lol:

senimoni said:
I'm FINALLY there....BSL here I come.

http://public.fotki.com/Senimoni/2006_-_journey_to/july_-/apl_check.html

eta: Just realized I wasn't in this challenge...but I know I was in an APL challenge...must have been an older thread.

Girrlllll, I thought I missed putting your name on the challenge or something but I checked out your fotki and your roller sets are the BOMB...I love how thick and fat the curls are and the way the curls falls and the shineness...anyway congratulations...girl......:lol:

im on the hide your hair challenge too, and i want in on this one too:D

i think i can reach APL by June 10th, wich is my birthday,:D

Back