Oct 28 29 30 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

@Sharpened
Please let us know how your Fermented Rice Water Mixture turns out.:brainy:
Hair is about 95% dry now. I let it ferment for over 24 hours, capped it to store in the frig, and poured off sediment twice. It is not cleansing, although it did remove some of the sebum/oil balance. Hair is soft and normal, coils are fine, no smell. I did not using any oil or anything else because I wanted to see what it will do. The scalp, oh man, there were a few tiny stings, like when you use a new toner on the face. Then I remembered some people use rice water (fermented or plain) as a toner. Keep in mind I am extremely tender-headed. After I rinsed, my scalp felt refreshed and light and it still does. I would do it again just for my scalp; my hair does not care, LOL.

Prepping my hair for my texlax next weekend.

Tonight:
Pre-poo - Annabelle's Coco Pre-poo Treatment under heat for 20 mins. Leave in overnight

Tomorrow:
Exfoliate Scalp - Komaza Care Pona Scalp Treatment
Clarify - Redken Cleansing Cream
Poo - Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo
Protein Treatment - Komaza Care Protein Strengthener for 30 mins
DC - Bee Mine Beautiful Protein Free DC under heat for 30 mins and no heat for 30 mins
Leave-in - Annabelle's/Oil/Naturelle Grow
Heat Protectant: Komaza Care Matani Heat Serum
Dry: Air dry to 70% and blow dry on cool till 100% dry
Style: Flat iron

Its wash day tomorrow. I have to go out with the little one so I think I will have a long prepoo/deep conditioner session. I wanted to do a henna gloss but I have my detox from Soultanicals so that might be out.

I will be using the fall bundle to wash and style my hair. Im going for a braidout.

Prepood with Soultanicals Knot Honey Agave caramel. Detox'd with Soultanicals Pumpkin Kaolin Deep clean Curl Detox, conditioned WITH Soultanicals Curl Nutrcious and LACE Brahmi mask, left in a little Soultanicals Almond Hair milk, styled with Soultanicals Curly Grail styling cocktail and a little Hairveda cocasta oil for a braidout.

Sometime this weekend, probably Sunday. In twists:

Oil Prepoo- Olive oil cooking spray
Scalp Exfoliation- silk elements precleanse + AHAs
Diluted shampoo- Ion Hard Water
Steam Protein DC- DC mixed with neutral Protein filler
Leave in- Aussie Moist conditioner
Twist by twist: Untwist, detangle, retwist with styler- ITDF Marshmallow Moisture Balm

Prepood with Soultanicals Knot Honey Agave caramel. Detox'd with Soultanicals Pumpkin Kaolin Deep clean Curl Detox, conditioned WITH Soultanicals Curl Nutrcious and LACE Brahmi mask, left in a little Soultanicals Almond Hair milk, styled with Soultanicals Curly Grail styling cocktail and a little Hairveda cocasta oil for a braidout.

What'd you think of these? I will be testing mine tomorrow.

Prepooing this morning with a mixture of HQS The Slip Conditioner mixed with Banyan Botanicals Healthy Hair Oil and AVJ
Shampooing with Redken Color Extend Manetics Shampoo
Protein Treating with a mixture of some leftover Keracare Super Reconstructor and Neutral Protein Filler
Moisture DCing with my small jar APB Ultra Conditioning Souffle...finally :happydance:
Moisturizing with Bel Nouvo Avo & Shea Hair Milk
Plaiting my hair down for my wig. I will be wigging it out for a couple weeks.

I really want to Henna this weekend but I also need protein. I dont think I can get away with both so I may need to wait a few more wash days for Indigo.

Pre-Cleanse: Komaza Pona Scalp Treatment
Cleanse: Bentonite Clay mixed with water
Protein: Komaza Protein Strengthener
DC: Silk Dreams (last jar; old formula) with Jakeala SHHT (?)
Leave-In: Bekura Honey Latte
Moisturizer: MHC Buttery Soy
Sealer: MHC Type 4
Style: Dookie Twist for Bun

PrePoo: E'Tae Carmel Treatment (?)

Exfoliate: Komaza Care Pona Hair and Scalp Treatment
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme on scalp, ST Pumpkin Clay Detox Mask on ends
DC: APB Pumpkin Seed Moisturizing Mask
Post-wash: APB Black.berry Vanilla Leave In Conditioner, APB Cherry Kukui Hair Lotion, APB Whipped Cupuacu Hair Butter, either UNN 8-Oil Gelly or QB Honeybush Tea Gel

Plan's changed...

Cleanse: TGIN Moisture Rich Shampoo
DC: Mielle Organics Babassu Mint DC
Post-wash: APB Daily Refresher Spray, Camille Rose Naturals Moisture Milk, Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter

Last edited:
I'm going to try to accomplish all of this today

Take out my beehive braids I had from wearing my wigs.
Tea rinse with black and green tea
Wash and condition using the shea moisture jbco line
Blow dry and flat iron on low heat so I can wear my hear in a bun until i figure out what my winter protective style will be

Back