Oct 28 29 30 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Pre-treat: Komaza Pona hair and scalp, Aussie Moist 3-minute miracle on the length and ends.
Cleanse: SM Manuka Honey shampoo
Treatment: Komaza Protein Stengthener for 30 minutes...my hair felt amazing and super strong!
DC: SM Manuka Honey masque 30 minutes baggie and 30 minutes with steam
Style: Aphogee green tea and keratin reconstructor, going to try some of my new QB samples to moisturize and seal not sure on final style yet.

Cleanse: ST detox mask
DC: Shea Moisture superfruit mask topped with ST agave caramel DC, under my heating cap for an hour
Leave-ins: netwurks 21 on scalp, oyin hair dew, CR JAI to seal length and Bekura palm tapioca on ends
Style: medium sized twists into a bun

Or
Leave-ins: shecentit creme coco leave-in
Style: Rollerset with my French bouffant rollers, trim ends and wear a messy bun for the week

@victory777 Whats coffee oil good for? Did the green tea help with shedding? I'm thinking of making a fenugreek infused oil and was looking for other things to add
Hello!! I've used the green tea for shedding, but wanted to try an infused coffee oil to test out the difference. Yes, the green tea has helped with shedding , but Im hoping for a silkier hair feel post rinse. I've used Curly Proverbz fenugreek oil recipe, but haven't used it lately.

Hello!! I've used the green tea for shedding, but wanted to try an infused coffee oil to test out the difference. Yes, the green tea has helped with shedding , but Im hoping for a silkier hair feel post rinse. I've used Curly Proverbz fenugreek oil recipe, but haven't used it lately.

Good to know thanks! I've done tea rinses in the past and had issues with hair stiffness so I was wondering if the tea oil had a similar effect. Maybe I'll try coffee then :yep: Yes I was going to try the fenugreek recipe as per curly proverbz. What was your experience with the mix?

Good to know thanks! I've done tea rinses in the past and had issues with hair stiffness so I was wondering if the tea oil had a similar effect. Maybe I'll try coffee then :yep: Yes I was going to try the fenugreek recipe as per curly proverbz. What was your experience with the mix?
Her mix was really simple... It has a shortened shelf life of about 4 weeks so I moved to netwurks since I've been protective stylinging in crochet braids. It wasn't too oily, but I used a variation with grapeseed oil to replace coconut oil . I didn't use it long enough to accurately rate it.
She does have a lot of good feedback on you tube.

Her mix was really simple... It has a shortened shelf life of about 4 weeks so I moved to netwurks since I've been protective stylinging in crochet braids. It wasn't too oily, but I used a variation with grapeseed oil to replace coconut oil . I didn't use it long enough to accurately rate it.
She does have a lot of good feedback on you tube.
Fenugreek tea rinses mixed with oil are awesome. I just stopped using it because it made me walk around smelling like curry seasoning :barf:.

You definitely have to properly wash it out to remove the smell. I'd probably start doing them again as a prepoo only.

A little twist to the routine. Next weekend will be henidigo weekend. Indigo :barf:.
Prepoo: APB Prepoo Treatment and APB Ayuyvedic Mud Mask on length, APB Ginger Root oil on roots
Cleanse: SM Sacha Inchi Clarifying Poo
DC: (trying to decide)
Leave In: Siamese Twist Leave In, Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave In
Put in twists to dry

Next day: Put in twist bun with APB Leave In
Slight change. I didn't use the APB Mud Mask to prepoo, just oils.
I used the SM Sacha Inchi mask to DC.
After putting twists in, I ran errands for a bit, then did a henna treatment. I'm now DCing with Nekeshea's Exotic Fruits Moisturizing DC from Etsy.
I'll continue with the leave in and twists as usual.

Pre-poo'd overnight with SSI Coconut Sorbet.
-SE Pre Cleanse Treatment on scalp 30 mins, before poo
-Poo'd with CHI Keratin poo
-DC and detangled with CHI Keratin Condish in shower
-Alter Ego Garlic Condish under HotHead
-Set with CHI Keratin LI and CHI Keratin Silk Infusion using Bouncy Curl rollers

Throwing a bonnet on and going to :sleep2:

Last edited:
Fenugreek tea rinses mixed with oil are awesome. I just stopped using it because it made me walk around smelling like curry seasoning :barf:.

You definitely have to properly wash it out to remove the smell. I'd probably start doing them again as a prepoo only.

I made a prepoo with a small amount of fenugreek. Using fenugreek before washing is great and using turmeric after washing is better.

Didn't get to do my hair last weekend like I wanted, after washing/DCing I was too tired to blow it out and curl it - I put it in a bun and took a nap instead lol.

Last night, I washed with ORS Creamy Aloe shampoo and DC'd with Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Treatment Masque. I air dried in a low bun with no product overnight. This morning it was pretty much dry so I misted it with some water and applied CHI Total Protection lotion and blow dried in sections, it's currently wrapped in a top knot.

We are about to take the baby to the pumpkin patch so I'm just gonna throw on a cute turban and some earrings and decide later if I'll flat iron or wand curl. DH wants me to flat iron it which is a surprise because he prefers my hair curly, I guess I could use this opportunity to dust my ends since it's been about 6 months...oh decisions, decisions.

Back