Oct 28 29 30 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
A'iite Beautiful Sisters of LHCF - The Last Weekend in October.:hiya:

Nah......Ya'll know this is not the Weekend for Scary & Spooky Hair!:witch:....:lol:

So, What Are YOU Doing this Weekend to make YOUR Hair Healthy & Happy?

I bought one of those Pretty Queen straightening brushes. I'm going to try it for the first time this weekend.

images

Exfoliate: Komaza Care Pona Hair and Scalp Treatment
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme on scalp, ST Pumpkin Clay Detox Mask on ends
DC: APB Pumpkin Seed Moisturizing Mask
Post-wash: APB Black.berry Vanilla Leave In Conditioner, APB Cherry Kukui Hair Lotion, APB Whipped Cupuacu Hair Butter, either UNN 8-Oil Gelly or QB Honeybush Tea Gel

Its wash day tomorrow. I have to go out with the little one so I think I will have a long prepoo/deep conditioner session. I wanted to do a henna gloss but I have my detox from Soultanicals so that might be out.

I will be using the fall bundle to wash and style my hair. Im going for a braidout.

Start my cornrow takedown. Plan to complete it over the course of the weekend into Tuesday. Contemplating wearing my hair out sometime this upcoming week for the first time in about a year. :look: To be honest that likely won't happen but hey. :lachen:

Next week is the 6 week mark and the whole shebang wash-->blowdry goes down.

A little twist to the routine. Next weekend will be henidigo weekend. Indigo :barf:.
Prepoo: APB Prepoo Treatment and APB Ayuyvedic Mud Mask on length, APB Ginger Root oil on roots
Cleanse: SM Sacha Inchi Clarifying Poo
DC: (trying to decide)
Leave In: Siamese Twist Leave In, Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave In
Put in twists to dry

Next day: Put in twist bun with APB Leave In

A little twist to the routine. Next weekend will be henidigo weekend. Indigo :barf:.
Prepoo: APB Prepoo Treatment and APB Ayuyvedic Mud Mask on length, APB Ginger Root oil on roots
Cleanse: SM Sacha Inchi Clarifying Poo
DC: (trying to decide)
Leave In: Siamese Twist Leave In, Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave In
Put in twists to dry

Next day: Put in twist bun with APB Leave In
I think I'll use the Soultanicals Pumpkin Detox DC.

Cut it, Cut it, Cutttt ittttttt--- Yes I'm going to get it cut and see if I can make a Bob out or something out of what I have. Hopefully she won't talk about going back short. I really don't want to have a short cut with it getting cold.

I need to get on a hair regimen, some healthy growing hands, by going to someone because me doing it at home isn't getting the results I want :(!!

Whats @altpch style? Do you have a picture? @victory777
Yes It's @NaturallyATLPCH bun, I forgot to post the "naturally tag" , I'm hoping for something that will hold up since I'm exercising nightly and sitting in the dry sauna afterwards-I think my crochet hair started wilting or melting when I went in there Tuesday night. I'm hoping for a quick pep talk from @NaturallyATLPCH

Yes It's @NaturallyATLPCH bun, I forgot to post the "naturally tag" , I'm hoping for something that will hold up since I'm exercising nightly and sitting in the dry sauna afterwards-I think my crochet hair started wilting or melting when I went in there Tuesday night. I'm hoping for a quick pep talk from @NaturallyATLPCH
Well if it will motivate you @victory777 I workout profusely 4 to 5 days a week and it holds up lol...that's one reason I bun!

You left off the naturally part, threw me off. I was wondering who or what atlpch was.

I really want to Henna this weekend but I also need protein. I dont think I can get away with both so I may need to wait a few more wash days for Indigo.

Pre-Cleanse: Komaza Pona Scalp Treatment
Cleanse: Bentonite Clay mixed with water
Protein: Komaza Protein Strengthener
DC: Silk Dreams (last jar; old formula) with Jakeala SHHT (?)
Leave-In: Bekura Honey Latte
Moisturizer: MHC Buttery Soy
Sealer: MHC Type 4
Style: Dookie Twist for Bun

Did olaplex and hard protein treatments back to back and my hair feels great. This wash day really was me doing the most.

Pre-poo: Warm water and HEHH
Shampoo: Redken hair cleansing cream
Overnight Rx: Olaplex 3 on hair and tea mix 1 (garlic, onion, ginger and green teas) on scalp
Protein: Aphogee step 1 mixed with NPF then step 2
Tea Rinse: Tea mix 2 (sorrel and ginger)
DC: Grapeseed oil and cocoa butter layered under Novex argan DC
Leave-ins: SM coconut and hibiscus moisture mist, jojoba lavender olive oil and SM curl and shine conditioner
Stretch: Bootleg perm-rod set where the roots were either braided (in the back) or put into ponytails (in the front) then sat under my dryer. Took them down and put them into medium braids.

I think I'm going to stick with perm-rods for stretching my hair. The curls actually came out really nice before I broke them down and my hair was so smooth. Most importantly, they were super quick to install. Not sure why I never thought they would work for me.

Taking this weave down. smh.
This is going to be a process. I am pre-pooing with a SheaMoisture face clay mask.
Shampo with TF's Tea Tree Tingle shampoo.
Heat DC with Anita Grant's Rhassoul clay (marshmallow one, I think). I'm gonna mix this with some coconut milk. Essited!
Heat DC with SheaMoisture Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Intensive Conditioner
Moisturize with Oyin Hair Dew and seal with pumpkin/grapeseed/avocado oil blend
Trim ends slightly, and braid for some crochet braids on Sunday Or Monday.
Those will only stay in for a week or two. I am really prepping for some Goddess faux locs :love:

Friday Evening
Pre Poo/Detangle with whatever I have on hand
Poo with Shea Moisture Raw Shea
Protein treatment with Komaza Care + Steamer
Deep Condition with Shea Moisture Manuka Honey
Leave-In....Aphogee Keratin and whatever I have on hand.
Leave my hair in 5 fat twists to air dry

Saturday
Moisturize and seal my hair in smaller sections
Permrod my hair before bed.

Sometime over the weekend....work on making my wigs.

Team USE UP MY STASH!

Last edited:
Back