NYE HAIR + WEIGHT LOSS PICS = 2012 IS GOING TO BE GREAT!

MsLizziA

Hi all! Me again, I just wanted to share my caruso set on blow dried hair. I have been living in those rollers! :lol:
490407709.jpg

tumblr_lxe19t62nx1qao7ruo2_500.jpg

It only took me about 30 mins to set and i left them in for like an hour.

Oh and for XMAS! I blew out my wash and go. It really has been tons of big hair for me lately!
tumblr_lxe1e99tEK1qao7ruo1_500.jpg

And last but not least, an added bonus, my weight loss so far!
tumblr_lxe5s6Mqcc1qao7ruo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxe5s6Mqcc1qao7ruo2_500.jpg

During this time i tried my best to stick to my diet but i will not lie to you,
I fell off in the last 2 weeks but what is my motto? EARN WHAT YOU EAT! Along with some healthy stuff, i managed to consume some bad stuff too

Banana Fosters Waffle
Ice Cream
Oreo Cookies
Oatmeal Cookies and Brownie Cookies
Manchu’s Chicken and a 500 calorie Cinabun
Can you say lack of self control? IT’S THAT DAMN SUGAR! I GOTTA HAVE IT! It’s supposed to be in moderation. See, no i am not perfect, i struggle just like everyone else.

I still had veggies and meats, protein shakes, TONS of water in all that but i had my fair share of falling off

But did i lose it?

Dec 29th i was 168 lbs.

Today, on Jan 6th, I am 165.4 lbs!

Read the rest here and more results pics after the jump!

HHJ LADIES!

Last edited:
This Chic is doing the DANG THANG!!

Bangin Body and Hair.. Please Hammer don't hurt'em!!!

You look AMAZING!

Great Job!

Danggggg girl look at you!!! Congrats on your weight loss and look at all that healthy hair <3! I am about to get on your foki for some hair tips, I just got my twa tapered lol. You are doing great. *plays Drake "I'm So Proud of You"* lol

You are looking great. I'll look at the link at home as here at work the pictures on the link are not showing.

congrats on banging hair and body, its so funny just now a couple of coworkers and I were talking about 2012 being the year of sexxxay ... Yes, YES it WILL be the year of sexy !!!

Thanks yall! I'm still in the process of getting rid of my boobs .. currently suffering from the ill fated flap jack boobs.. yuck! So i started weight training 2 days ago and am in the process of coming up with a solid regimen for it cuz i need to lift these babies up!

Thanks for tagging me on this thread! I was thinking of you the other day! Congrats on the weight loss and on the banging hair!

You really do look good! Congrats on the weight loss! And I love the hair. I can't wait until I get more length so I can get big hair too. :)

Back