Now Forming an Army of SUPER-LONG HAIR 4B (or mostly 4b) NATURALS!! Come on in!

Hey ladies, haven't checked in in a little while, I'm still very much a soldier on the mission though :yep: Here are some pic of my hair in the last 2 months, the last one is from my length check last week, and it looks like I hit APL!! So on to BSB I move. Hope you ladies are doing well with your journeys/mission.

w8nmfb.jpg

rihxee.jpg

wqpuf5.jpg

avsi82.jpg

Hey ladies, haven't checked in in a little while, I'm still very much a soldier on the mission though :yep: Here are some pic of my hair in the last 2 months, the last one is from my length check last week, and it looks like I hit APL!! So on to BSB I move. Hope you ladies are doing well with your journeys/mission.

You're definitely my hair inspiration!

What deep conditioners are you ladies using?

I am switching between various AO conditioners. I am using AO Blue Chamomile, White Camellia and GPB. Eventually I will narrow it down to 1 or 2 but still deciding which one I like better.

What deep conditioners are you ladies using?

I use a cheapie carrot oil cholesterol DC from the BSS. I can't remember the name, but you know the one I mean....it's orange, costs like $3 or $4? :lol: Yeah, that one lol.

It works really well and the ingredients aren't offensive. I mix in a little castor oil, and recently, a bit of Joico DC for a boost of protein.

I need to get some AO conditioners :yep: my hair just feels so dry lately. I'm thinking I need to up my deep conditioning.

My DCs are HSR, KBB hair masque and Biolage Hydrating Balm. Just ordered a new one from Original Moxie that has a lot of Ayurveda ingredients, so I'm excited to try that.

after watching the new vid of Laila(fusion of cultures) i've understand that i will have to achieve APL on the front, and side for having a real big *** afro ! i'm only apl in the back. so APL in the front and side are my new goal.

This weeks hair pics (second pic is on blown out hair)

Mondays week old twistout-- pinned up

UPDOO.jpg

Todays work big bun

NEWBUN.jpg

I finally took off my weave, I'm not sure what to do next - the choice is crochet braids or weave it up again...
Anyway - attached are some pics of my 2012 starting length

Attachments

• front1.JPG
    front1.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 143
  • IMAG1563.jpg
    IMAG1563.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 152
  • side1.JPG
    side1.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 136
  • side2.JPG
    side2.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 126
  • back.JPG
    back.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 146
I'm officially claimed MBL. :pepper::yay:

January 2010

jan2010-1.jpg

January 2012

DSCN0515.jpg

2012-01-15214309.jpg

(the top of the brown belts marks my natural waist line)

Next stop: waist length :driver:

Hey ladies just wanted to share some pics of my hair this so far this year.
The first pic is a my hair blown out after my last trim.
2nd is my wet hair fresh after a wash
Lastly this is of a pic of my "poetic justice braids"

I plan on keeping the brands in for about 4-6 weeks(I'm sure I could go longer if I wanted to but I get bored easily and since I didn't them myself it's not like I'm wasting much money).

Each day I spray it with a mixture of water, aloe Vera juice, grapeseed oil, and tea tree oil.

If need I will go over that with some coconut oil( I usually only do this every few days)

Every two weeks I co-wash my hair with a moisturizing conditioner. ( if I feel like my scalp needs cleaned I use acv and water mixed in a spray bottle and apply it directly to my scalp. I only shampoo once every 4 weeks so I don't do this unless I absolutely need it.)

At night I sleep on a satin pillow case.

That's about it!

HTH

Attachments

• image-3363949724.jpg
    image-3363949724.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 152
  • image-3564187119.jpg
    image-3564187119.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 142
  • image-2602007696.jpg
    image-2602007696.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 151
QUEENJAMES231 said:
Hey ladies just wanted to share some pics of my hair this so far this year.
The first pic is a my hair blown out after my last trim.
2nd is my wet hair fresh after a wash
Lastly this is of a pic of my "poetic justice braids"

I plan on keeping the brands in for about 4-6 weeks(I'm sure I could go longer if I wanted to but I get bored easily and since I didn't them myself it's not like I'm wasting much money).

Each day I spray it with a mixture of water, aloe Vera juice, grapeseed oil, and tea tree oil.

If need I will go over that with some coconut oil( I usually only do this every few days)

Every two weeks I co-wash my hair with a moisturizing conditioner. ( if I feel like my scalp needs cleaned I use acv and water mixed in a spray bottle and apply it directly to my scalp. I only shampoo once every 4 weeks so I don't do this unless I absolutely need it.)

At night I sleep on a satin pillow case.

That's about it!

HTH

Eta
I typed this on my iPad please excuse the typos and sideways pics, I'm not sure how to fix it

took a break from personal no heat challenge for Valentine's day weekend and did a blow out for the first time since October. I was pleasantly surprised. I'm pretty sure i've retained everything. :grin: Low manipulation protective styling will be my ticket to waist length this year. This fro will be in mini twists by the end of next week :yep:

DSCN0556-1.jpg

DSCN0540-1.jpg

DSCN0542-1.jpg

Back