November - What did you buy this week?

Ok...Which one lol
For my hair it will be about a month or so. After I take out my plaits. If i should use it on my daughters hair before than i'll let you know.

The mask...I used it last night. I left it on for an hour while I watched a movie. I then air dried in a rollerset.

The other day I purchased *Aussie Smooth Tizz No Frizz Gel*.....so far it's an early hit :up: I'll report back to the November Hits and Misses after a few more uses. :yep:

Herbal Essence Dangerously Straight Shampoo and Conditioner, the 40% more bonus bottles

Queen Helene Cholesterol (last week, actually)

Returned: Nexxus Phyto Organics Humectin

And here I was thinking I wasn't gonna get anything....HA! :drunk:

I stocked up on:

Infusium 23 (original, brown label bottle)
Fermodyl Special Treatmemt 619

Dominican products! (Kinikakes uses the Nacidit) :yep:

Nacidit olive oil shampoo
Nacidit olive oil conditioner
Silicon mix

ETA: Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, I got Hesh brand Shikaikai, Brahmi, Neem, and Aritha (also got some Lemon for my skin), and some Herbal shikaikai oil that I am using in my MN mix along with a million other things.

Last edited:
This site has it.

Plus many other wonder Asian products.

Good products, prices and shipping costs.

http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/viewProductDetail.jspa?itemno=102032005001

Thanks. I got to tell you, a company is making a shampoo that is suppose to increase growth and slow shedding and guess what is the active ingredients........antifungals.

http://www.amazon.com/Revita-Performance-Growth-Stimulation-Shampoo/dp/B000NNURTS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_9?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1195274051&sr=8-9

Thanks. I got to tell you, a company is making a shampoo that is suppose to increase growth and slow shedding and guess what is the active ingredients........antifungals.

http://www.amazon.com/Revita-Performance-Growth-Stimulation-Shampoo/dp/B000NNURTS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_9?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1195274051&sr=8-9

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Caffeine, Ketoconazole, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Seed Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract (Roobios), Apple Polyphenol (Procyanidin B-1), Carnitine HCI, Ornitine HCI, Acetyl Cysteine, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Taurine, Emu Oil, Biotin, Copper Peptides, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Spray Dried), Glycereth-7, Glycerin, Polyquaternium 10, Glycol Stearate, Menthyl Lactate (Menthol Derivative), EUK-134 (SOD Mimic/Spin Trap), PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Menthol, Zinc PCA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Red 40, Blue 1

I don't know why people are so dead set on assuming that MN and other antifungals do not increase growth in some. I really does help. I wish I did not get such headaches from it. I wonder is the a shampoo would be better.

This one is so expensive, though!! :nono:

I wonder how shampoos helps. Seems like they don't stay on the scalp long enough. But, many people do swear by the Nizoral shampoo.

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Caffeine, Ketoconazole, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Seed Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract (Roobios), Apple Polyphenol (Procyanidin B-1), Carnitine HCI, Ornitine HCI, Acetyl Cysteine, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Taurine, Emu Oil, Biotin, Copper Peptides, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Spray Dried), Glycereth-7, Glycerin, Polyquaternium 10, Glycol Stearate, Menthyl Lactate (Menthol Derivative), EUK-134 (SOD Mimic/Spin Trap), PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Menthol, Zinc PCA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Red 40, Blue 1

I don't know why people are so dead set on assuming that MN and other antifungals do not increase growth in some. I really does help. I wish I did not get such headaches from it. I wonder is the a shampoo would be better.

This one is so expensive, though!! :nono:

I wonder how shampoos helps. Seems like they don't stay on the scalp long enough. But, many people do swear by the Nizoral shampoo.

It is expensive, that is the only reason I haven't gotten it yet :lol: From what I understand you are supposed to leave it on for 5 minutes. I would probably use a nozzle tipped bottle and apply it just to my scalp 5 mintues before washing if I were to buy it. I wonder how long it will be before a commerical cream has MN in it and supa grow on the label :cool:

From Wholefoods:
Hair Love Kinky Knots Organic Lavender Hair Oil
Hair Love Mandarin Melody Loc and Twist Gel

Last edited:
Tresemme shampoo and conditioner (twice) Going back to Sam's Club to get more. Need to get some silk protein will do it later, maybe next pay.

I love the AVEDA DR but I bought the KENRA moisture condish to try it out. It is giving my hair moiture but not the feeling of my AVEDA. I am thinking about using it as a leave-in or just using it up but followed by oil rinses...

Returned Profectiv MegaGrowth Deep Conditioner- dried my hair out and broke it off

Purchased 6 packs of Millenia Mud from Sally's to use as deep conditioning treatment (it works well but guess what Sally's is discontinuing it as well).

-Organix Vanilla Silk Conditioner (smells so friggin awesome)
-Matrix Sleek Look Iron Smoother
B
ut MOST importantly.....

-Pibbs 514 :D :D :D :D :yay:

I would have never tried the Organix They werent selling it here in the beginning. They are good products! Thanks again Brownie.

Kels...I am doing the happy dance with you about your P.514! I can't wait! :reddancer:

I bought a Suave Humectress conditioner, there was a sale at Walgreens, the 14oz for $2, luckily for me, they just put out the bonus size 18.1oz size, same price.

L'oreal vive pro smooth intense conditioner $2.19
White Rain tropical coconut conditioner
Smooth shine therapy vitamin & mineral leave-in treatment (anyone ever try this)...found it at local Dollar Tree store:smirk:
Garnier Fructis sleek & shine sheer fortifying conditioner, it was on sale and I had a dollar off coupon, only cost me $ .59:grin:
Aussie Deeep 3 minute miracle moisture treatment
and Gentle treatment no lye relaxer, I'm at least 10-12 weeks post
and I'm out of Profectiv megagrowth....on shopping list....my hair loves:love: the stuff!! and some Suave clarifying shampoo.
oh yeah almost forgot Elasta QP design foam, I usually rollerset with Motions foam and Proclaim polishing gloss...this was on sale...so I'll try it...
best time to try out a new product is when it's on sale and I have a coupon,
at least that's the rationale I use with my husband :lachen:(it's works though)
I really need to get a digital camera, sorry the pix are so fuzzy. also I bought baby shampoo, to try because I hear it's more gentle and detangles....we'll see when I try it.

Attachments

• 11-18-07_0043.JPG
    11-18-07_0043.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 7
  • 11-15-07_1708.JPG
    11-15-07_1708.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 11-15-07_1714.JPG
    11-15-07_1714.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I would have never tried the Organix They werent selling it here in the beginning. They are good products! Thanks again Brownie.

Kels...I am doing the happy dance with you about your P.514! I can't wait! :reddancer:
Yup I remember seeing Brownie talk about it.. she knows her stuff. :yep: I can't wait to try it!

Thanks Tee!!! :D :D I am so geeked!! I already told my sis she can have my tabletop one..! :lachen:

I bought a Suave Humectress conditioner, there was a sale at Walgreens, the 14oz for $2, luckily for me, they just put out the bonus size 18.1oz size, same price.

L'oreal vive pro smooth intense conditioner $2.19
White Rain tropical coconut conditioner
Smooth shine therapy vitamin & mineral leave-in treatment (anyone ever try this)...found it at local Dollar Tree store:smirk:
Garnier Fructis sleek & shine sheer fortifying conditioner, it was on sale and I had a dollar off coupon, only cost me $ .59:grin:
Aussie Deeep 3 minute miracle moisture treatment
and Gentle treatment no lye relaxer, I'm at least 10-12 weeks post
and I'm out of Profectiv megagrowth....on shopping list....my hair loves:love: the stuff!! and some Suave clarifying shampoo.
oh yeah almost forgot Elasta QP design foam, I usually rollerset with Motions foam and Proclaim polishing gloss...this was on sale...so I'll try it...
best time to try out a new product is when it's on sale and I have a coupon,
at least that's the rationale I use with my husband :lachen:(it's works though)
I really need to get a digital camera, sorry the pix are so fuzzy. also I bought baby shampoo, to try because I hear it's more gentle and detangles....we'll see when I try it.
Whoa, you did some damage!! :D I wanna try that Profetiv Megagrowth... my hair just gets weighed down easily. But I hear alot of good things about it so maybe I'll give it a shot! Love that 2nd wet hair pic!! Your ends look crisp! :

B/c I, too, am jumping on the MN bandwagon :yep:, I purchased what I needed for my concoction this week:
  • Family dollar brand MN - $5
  • Sulfur 8 grease - $4
  • BB Moisture - forgot how much
  • Africa's Best Hair Oil - $2

This past week I bought: MNT original conditioner, ORS oil moisturizer, S-curl, herbal essences replen conditioner, and more vitamins.

It's been a long time since I've done this but I waited so long that I just got them all at the same time.

Nacidit Olive Conditioner
Nacidit Olive Rinse
ORS Replenishing Conditioner (big bottle)
ORS Olive oil cream (jar)
Aphoghee Intensive Keratin Reconstructor
Capilo (honey and milk) conditioner
Pantene Breakage Defense Deep Conditioning Mask
Optimum Anti Breakage Styling cream
African Best Olive and Clove oil
Doo Gro Anti Itch oil
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo

It's been a long time since I've done this but I waited so long that I just got them all at the same time.

Nacidit Olive Conditioner
Nacidit Olive Rinse
ORS Replenishing Conditioner (big bottle)
ORS Olive oil cream (jar)
Aphoghee Intensive Keratin Reconstructor
Capilo (honey and milk) conditioner
Pantene Breakage Defense Deep Conditioning Mask
Optimum Anti Breakage Styling cream
African Best Olive and Clove oil
Doo Gro Anti Itch oil
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo

You had a nice haul....I love that tea tree shampoo, it really tingles

You had a nice haul....I love that tea tree shampoo, it really tingles

Yeah it's one of the things that I think help keep my scalp healthy but I gave it up because I was silly and a pj. Wanted something different but now I'm back. If I give it up again it will only be for Giovanni Tea Tree shampoo but other than that, this is where it's at.

No prob!! I just got two more of these on Thursday. I guess this is my favorite Organix condish. Let me know if you want any more. I have some of that HSH Soy TriWheat, too, ya know!!!:yep:

Back