1 Nexxus Keraphix 25% off
1 Nexxus Emergencee 25% off

Trial for DC

Capilo Sole and Cinnamon Condish & Rinse
Nacidit Coconut Rinse Oil
Capilo Honey and Milk Rinse
Nacidit Olive Oil Hair Condish
Nacidit Wheat Germ Hair Condish

sounds like alot but it really isnt because I only have one jar of DC condish Nacidit avocado(which ( love), and my cheapies for co washing. I woul like to have other treatments. I hope these are good. I have heard so many good things about it.

Qhemet Karkady Replenishing - 2
Burdock Root Butter Cream sample
Castor & Moringa Softening Serum
Olive Detangling Cream

Keracare Humecto cond, coconut oil, MN, a doo-rag, Elasta QP DPR-11, and a half wig. I know, from hearing it on here, that the Keracare and Elasta QP conds does the same thing... I just wanted to try them myself LOL I'm such a PJ:rolleyes:

OMG I did really well this weekend the only item I purchases was a...

ORS Replinishing Package...I'll eventually purchase the bottle but I am trying to cut down on my spending.

I almost went in convulsions when I saw some Mizani Moisturefuse in Trade Secret but I walked away with my head held high and no traces of PJ withdrawl.

Last week I purchased a Sedu for $74 I den came up boy whewwwwww it is much better than that stupid Golden Hot Flat Iron I used to have.

And, I'm slowly using up product as well...I used up all of my BB Oil Moisturizer :grin:

ummm....

flexirods
nubian silk conditioner
deep brilliance shine spray
deep brilliance moisture shine
mink oil
mink oil moisturizer
IC fantasia gel
castor oil/mink oil creme
greit oll tratamineto capilar

no more untill 2008...:look:

Last edited:
Ohh u tried it already? I tried some qhemets and it was pretty good.

*runs out of thread before I spend money***

Ohh u tried it already? I tried some qhemets and it was pretty good.

*runs out of thread before I spend money***

Girl, the stuff is no joke if you have dry hair. It can be over moisturizing if you are not careful, but for me, Sidr tree was like that, too, when I used it on wet hair.

In my opinion, it was less oily than the Sidr Tree could be. It is creamy and all moisture! I tried a sample of it and I was VERY impressed. I really do like it much better than Sidr Tree. I ordered 2 jars of it tonight. I am very excited to add this to my staple product list.

Last edited:
HairVeda 2 New Moisture Condition Pro (protein conditioner)
HairVeda Moisture 24/7 conditioner
HairVeda Shealoe Butter
HairVeda Whipped Baggy Cream #2
3 Phyto Relaxers from AmirahG (She had a sale...they were $48 each):grin:

Design Essentials Moisture Retention Shampoo--I'm running low on my bontanifying shampoo and I've been dying to try this. I hope I like it.

I haven't bought anything yet. I made a promise, so I can't buy anything until SO gives me my gift card, on which I get to spend no more than $300 in products!! Talk about a X-mas gift!!

Ive slowed down considerably, The only thing Ive bought in the past week is a hair net, some rollers, and elasta qp design foam. That is good bc I was getting out of control. I think I have enough products for a while and I should be able to occupy myself by perfecting my rollersetting technique with my new fling Mr Pibbs over in apartment 514 :lachen:

I do have to buy a few more indian products so I can make that shampoo,etc.

I really need to slow down :perplexed

I am learning so much....

I have now moved into the realm of Essential Oils and Carrier Oils and I have gotten abusive :blush:

Here's what I bought yesterday (All EO's):
Thyme
Sage
Atlas Cedarwood
Basil
Peppermint
ylang ylang

:ohwell:

I was in Missouri for a few days, and found the pantene mask for CHEAP...I bought two. I was tempted to get more, but I have a friend who thinks I'm a hair crack head, with me, so I couldn't...
I also am going to get more CASTOR OIL today...My SO can't understand why I use so much (my skin and hair, and occasionally, ingest it orally, for regularity...)

Last edited:
I was in Missouri for a few days, and found the pantene mask for CHEAP...I bought two. I was tempted to get more, but I have a friend who thinks I'm a hair crack head, with me, so I couldn't...
I also am going to get more CASTOR OIL today...My SO can't understand why I use so much (my skin and hair, and occasionally, ingest it orally, for regularity...)

The Pantene Mask is great isnt it!!!

It's my new love :yep:

Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
Silk Amino Acids
Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream
Aveda DR Shampoo & Conditioner

Somebody stop me...... :nono:

I just got my Glossing Cream in the mail yesterday. I tried it right away and I think I am going to love it!! You are going to love everything you got :yep:.

I just got my Glossing Cream in the mail yesterday. I tried it right away and I think I am going to love it!! You are going to love everything you got :yep: .

I love the glossing cream so far too!!! It's very light but the shine is really really nice. :) I'm glad you like it.

I can't wait to get my wheat protein & SAA!! Thank you so much again for the reccomendations!! I'm gonna use the Aveda stuff prolly tomorrow or Friday night.

I wish my Pibbs would hurry up and get here tho. :( I called and he said Monday or Tues. of next week. I want it NOW. :look:

I bought a Suave Humectress conditioner, there was a sale at Walgreens, the 14oz for $2, luckily for me, they just put out the bonus size 18.1oz size, same price.

L'oreal vive pro smooth intense conditioner $2.19
White Rain tropical coconut conditioner
Smooth shine therapy vitamin & mineral leave-in treatment (anyone ever try this)...found it at local Dollar Tree store:smirk:
Garnier Fructis sleek & shine sheer fortifying conditioner, it was on sale and I had a dollar off coupon, only cost me $ .59:grin:
Aussie Deeep 3 minute miracle moisture treatment
and Gentle treatment no lye relaxer, I'm at least 10-12 weeks post
and I'm out of Profectiv megagrowth....on shopping list....my hair loves:love: the stuff!! and some Suave clarifying shampoo.
oh yeah almost forgot Elasta QP design foam, I usually rollerset with Motions foam and Proclaim polishing gloss...this was on sale...so I'll try it...
best time to try out a new product is when it's on sale and I have a coupon,
at least that's the rationale I use with my husband :lachen:(it's works though)
I really need to get a digital camera, sorry the pix are so fuzzy. also I bought baby shampoo, to try because I hear it's more gentle and detangles....we'll see when I try it.

....on Tuesday I bought the 8.25oz tub of Profectiv megagrowth (my hair crack), 2 packs of single prong clips and a large satin scarf.

yesterday i bought humectress shampoo and conditioner and castor oil. today i think i'm gonna buy some coconut oil and a satin wrap, but idk where to find a good wrap.

I wasn't planning on buying anything else..........but Walgreens had a killer sale :grin:

Queen Helene Cholesterol - 2 for $4
Bio-Infusion's Hydrating Balm $5.99 (Reg price 8.49)
Hask Serum & Shine spray Buy one get one free ($4.99)

Hey! I am so excited to see someone else mention the BioInfusion! I was just going to ask others about it. I have been using the leave-in whenever I do my Carusos, and it give me enormous shine and softness. I love this product. Anyhoo, I was in Walgreen's the other day and saw the killer sale too. I first saw, however, the BioInfusion in the straight-haired section - it was my first time seeing it there and I got confused becuz the bottles looked different. After checking out the ingredients on every product, I turned around and saw the 'other' Bioinfusion alongside the non-straight-hair products. I was so excited. I got the hydrating creme, more leave in, BUT I wanted to try the shampoo. Interestingly, the Bioinfusion olive oil shampoo's ingredients were to me less favorable than the Bioinfusion in the straight-hair section. I got their rosemary and mint shampoo. I am shampooing 2nite. Can't wait!

BTW, can you check the ingredients in your Queen Helene? I was forcing myself to use my "use-it-up" stash, and I almost used the Queen Helene Professional Formula Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Creme. Then I noticed it contains sodium lauryl sulfate as a fifth ingredient. Does yours? Thanx!

I ordered Qhemet Burdock Root Cream and Castor & Moringa Softening Serum. This weekend I might buy Devacurl No-Poo. I've been thinking about trying another deep conditioner. If I do it's between KBB deep conditioner and CJ Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix Conditioner.

Back