November - What did you buy this week?

Restock - Pantene Breakage Mask - My hair hasn't been responding to this like normal. :nono: Maybe I need to clarify.

Restock - Keracare Essential Oils

New - Mizani Moisturefuse

JCPenney had by one get one 50% half off on some products, and 2 for $20 on others. :yep: I'm broke so I had to run outta there before I did anymore damage.

1 bottle of Dabur Amla Oil

1 bottle of Bragg ACV I've been using other types of AVC , but I'm on

the bragg bandwagon:yep:

I just got back from Sally's (and the liquor store:look:) and I got:

Silk Elements Mayo - my favorite mayo
Henna Placenta pack
ORS Creamy Aloe
Shower comb

I think that's all I got. Strange. I usually get a lot more than this. Hmmm...

From the Grocery Store
Sta Sof Fro Comb Out Conditioner

From the Exchange board
NTM Daily Deep Conditioner
Curls Up Curl Reactivator and Defrizzant
Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Perfecting Spray
Frizz Ease Curl Around Daily Conditioner.
Lenzi's Request Hair Growth Stimulator
Lenzi's Request Hair Souffle

Just yesterday I bought ORS Hair Fertilizer and some MN.

I might buy a Dominican rinse or a detangling conditioner this weekend b/c the longer my hair gets, the more tangled it gets when I wash it!:perplexed:perplexed

Restock - Pantene Breakage Mask - My hair hasn't been responding to this like normal. :nono: Maybe I need to clarify.

Restock - Keracare Essential Oils

New - Mizani Moisturefuse

JCPenney had by one get one 50% half off on some products, and 2 for $20 on others. :yep: I'm broke so I had to run outta there before I did anymore damage.

When this happens to me I clarify with vo5 kiwi and lime and deep condition with ors replenishing pack. That usually solves my problem

I was bad but I deserve it because I haven't found the right products yet. But I tried all of the new products and I love them.

I got
Aphogee Keratin 2Minute Reconstructor
Julibre de Paris NanoTech 1900 watt hair dryer (on sale at Sally's)
Elasta QP Intense Fortifying Conditioner

I haven't used yet but ordered from sickbay

Nacidit Avocado Hair Conditioner
Nacidit Avacado Hair Rinses
Salerm 21 Leave In
Sedal Lissage Leave In

Last edited:
I bought some Muscle Milk. I wanted to start drinking protein shakes, so I'm going to give it a try.

Muscle Milk is the bom..I tastes sooo good too. It is not powdery. It is like a milk shake. I like the vanilla, banana, and chocolate. GMC put it on sale alot so keep an eye out. You can get it at VitaCost on discount too sometimes.

I just joined and began my journey last weekend so I'm starting from scratch.

I bought:
2 bottles of Suave Humectress
2 packets Aphogee keratin reconstructor
Aphogee 2 step protein treatment
La Bomba conditioner
La Bomba rinse
Lacio Lacio
Aveda Sap Moss shampoo
Ingredients for coconut/lime treatment
Boundless Tresses
EVOO
ACV
Jilbere shower comb

I think I'm on the road to becoming a true PJ!

Yes you to shall become a PJ and your list reminds me of when I first started a couple of months ago:grin: You will soon find what your staples are, I am still narrowing it down but I have found some favorites-good luck on your journey and welcome:yep:

I purchased a growth shirt today from one of my LHCF sistas and will probably be getting another 3/4 wig this month.

I had to meet someone at Castleberry shopping center last evening, so I took that opportunity to go into Ulta. I was going to buy the MOP pear detangling mist, but wound up buying the Back to Basics sunflower leave-in mist. I can't wait to try it this weekend after I wash and dc. After my success with the Ojon revitalizing mist, PM awapuhi moisture mist and Eqyss rehydrant spray, I have been on a bit of a mist kick.

ETA: I had to pick up my foster cocker spaniels in Mableton after work from the veterinarian, so I took the opportunity to pop into the Dollar Tree to get a couple bottles of White Rain Tropical Coconut as that is the only place I ever see it. I am on a mango kick, so I made a beeline for the mango moisturizing conditioner. It had nothing good in it at all. I guess the mango was the fragrance...

There were about 24 different varieties (not brands as some brands had like four varieties like White Rain had regular, tropical coconut, cucumber melon and citrus) so I just checked them all out except the Breck as it was pink and had no appeal for me at all. I read each and every label and was surprised that all the conditioners only had one or two ingredients I was interested in. One had castor and jojoba oil. The WRTC only had coconut extract and panthenol. Another had kelp and panthenol. None really had several good things in them, but I WAS at the dollar store (smile)!

The last thing I looked at was the Breck Restorative Conditioner (there was also Breck invigorating condtioner and energizing conditioner, but they had fewer good ingredients), in which I had zero interest, and was so pleasantly surprised at what it contained. It smells wonderful, too (like the old Clairol Herbal Essences replenishing conditoner, but lighter) and is thick, not runny. I bought four 18 ounce bottles.

Ingredients: water, cetyl alchohol, stearyl alchohol, steralkonium chloride, rosemary, nettle, horsetail, chamomile, vitamin A, vitamin E, niacin, citric acid, hydantoin, fragrance, tetrasodium EDTA.

Last edited:
Ancient Formulae' Castor Herbal Hair Oil
Neem Powder
Tulsi Powder
Multani Mitti Herbal powder

This is the last of my winter stock-up. I should be good- to-go now. May need to re-up on castor oil or glycerin later but that's it.

2x 1 liter Giovanni direct leave in (for use in 2008)
1 terry hair turban (to use in the warm months with my DC)
I'm planning to get 2 wig caps this evening.

Last edited:
Nexxus, Nexxus, and more Nexxus:

2 bottles of Enphuse
2 bottles of Humectin
2 bottles of Nectaress

packet of Aphogee 2 min. Reconstructor
flexi rods

No more stuff til '08...yeah right:grin:

Immediately detangles, smooths, and straightens out my hair. I use it as my final rinse. I love it. Smells good, too! :yep:

Sounds good. Who makes the product? It didn't leave any coating or residue, did it? I dont have a Kmart but it is probally at Target, or WalMart.

Sounds good. Who makes the product? It didn't leave any coating or residue, did it? I dont have a Kmart but it is probally at Target, or WalMart.

It's Herbal Essences

300.jpg

Today I just braved the Nor'easter we are having here and bought a bottle of Giovanni conditioner. I will try it tomorrow :grin:

Back