November - What did you buy this week?

These were purchased earlier in the week and already reported on in the Hits and Misses thread.....

TRESemme' touchable curls shaping milk :down::nono:

Aussie Sun-Touched Shine Enhancing Gel :D:up:

This is my first and last time posting in the "What did you buy this week?"
Aveda Deep Penetrating Hair Revitalizer (3 tubes)
Aveda Brilliant Conditioner (1 tube)
Aveda Hair Detoxifier (1 tube)
Fantasia IC Olive Oil Serum (1 bottle)
Dark and Lovely Moisture Seal Deep Conditioner (1 tube)
Jilbere shears (1 pair)

TRADE SECRET SALE
JOICO K-PAK Hair Regimen Package-Reconstruct Shampoo, Reconstruct Conditioner, Deep Penetrating Reconstructor, and Intense Hydrator (2 trial-sized packages)
Joico Moisture Recovery Balm (1 tube)

It was embarrassing to post this as I started remembering what all I purchased in this week alone. I am now on a self-imposed "no new product challenge" until December 25, 2007. This will be very difficult for me, but really...I'm not being a good stewart over my "extra income." I am a giver, but I would be a better giver if I was not buying so much junk.

I bought .....

Remington Tourmaline Ionic hair dryer
CON poo in the green bottle
Nacidit Olive Oil rinse
Praital Silk worm rinse
more Lacio Lacio
Eucalyptus oil

and thats it for the rest of the month:yawn:

I was at Targe' and had my eye on that herbal essences pin straight conditioner....then I cam across an end cap that had the conditioner with a free sample size(1.7 oz) of the scrunch gel for waves....which I was also looking at so I thought Id try it for my wash n go. So I get to try two products for the price of one. Saved me from buying the full size of the scrunch gel and not liking it.

I said I wasn't going to buy anything this month, but I couldn't help myself, so here's what I bought online:

AO GPB condish
Barlean's Fish Oil
2 bottles of Colourshines Coffeebean
Capilo's Sole & Cinnamon condish
Capilo's Avacado & Carrot condish
Silica
MSM condish
Conditioning caps (from wallyworld)

I said I wasn't going to buy anything this month, but I couldn't help myself, so here's what I bought online:

AO GPB condish
Barlean's Fish Oil
2 bottles of Colourshines Coffeebean
Capilo's Sole & Cinnamon condish
Capilo's Avacado & Carrot condish
Silica
MSM condish
Conditioning caps (from wallyworld)

:lachen:.....u are on a roll! Hey, where do u get fish oil and how much of it should u take for benefits? Let me know how u like that sole & cinnamon!

:lachen:.....u are on a roll! Hey, where do u get fish oil and how much of it should u take for benefits? Let me know how u like that sole & cinnamon!
Yes girl, I just couldn't help it!!:grin: I ordered the fish oil from Barlean's (thanks ms jadu!!!) I also ordered some Essential Woman, but it's on backorder, so I have to wait on it. But I'll be following the directions on the bottle for dosage, until I can get my body used to it. Fish oil is wonderful for giving you an internal shine (eventually the shine will show on the outside giving you that glow) and it's also a wonderful source of Omega 3s!!! I already have the sole & cinnamon rinse, so I purchased the conditioner to supplement it to see how it turns out. The rinse by itself is okay, but I want to see if I can make it better with the condish:yep:

Also, check Vitamin Shoppe, they sell the Barlean's brand. This brand was recommended by ms jadu (and if you've seen her hair, you'll understand why I snatched some of this stuff up:grin:)

I already have the sole & cinnamon rinse, so I purchased the conditioner to supplement it to see how it turns out. The rinse by itself is okay, but I want to see if I can make it better with the condish:yep:

I've never tried the rinse, but I love the sole & cinnamon conditioner. I just used the last of my jug this afternoon....will restock later this week...

Let know if you like :yep:

I've never tried the rinse, but I love the sole & cinnamon conditioner. I just used the last of my jug this afternoon....will restock later this week...

Let know if you like :yep:
I sure will:yep: I don't know how I missed the condish on my shopping spree, but I sure can't wait to try it out. Does it give you a slight tingle? I know the rinse does. I didn't get much of a tingle, but I felt a small one.

I sure will:yep: I don't know how I missed the condish on my shopping spree, but I sure can't wait to try it out. Does it give you a slight tingle? I know the rinse does. I didn't get much of a tingle, but I felt a small one.

Perhaps a slight tingle, nothing overwhelming. Use it for more of the effect on the hair/scalp than the tingle.

I used it when I was young into my young adult years...have no idea why I stopped. I started back using again last year and I won't make that mistake again...

Things I bought

Butter: Shealoe
Silk Peptide Powder
Optimum regular perm
hawaiian silky 14 in 1
suave extreme strength shampoo & conditioner (it says it as good as Redken

Vo5 strawberries & cream shampoo (wanted the con but picked this up by mistake)

picked up 2 weeks ago but did not list than
castor oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil and avocado oil

ordered the other day

1 of Hesh Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil 200ml
1 of Hesh Neem Herbal Powder 100g
1 of Hesh Brahmi Amla Herbal Hair Oil 200ml
1 of Hesh Shikakai Herbal Powder 100g
1 of Dabur Vatika Hair Oil 300ml - Pack of 2 Bottles
1 of Hesh Brahmi Herbal Powder 100g
1 of Hesh Amla Herbal Hair Oil 200ml
1 of Hesh Coconut Herbal Hair Oil 200ml
1 of Hesh Chameli (Jasmine) Herbal Hair Oil 200ml
1 of Hesh Amla Herbal Powder 100g
1 of Hesh Multani Mitti Herbal Powder 100g
1 of Hesh Aritha Powder 100g

I'm also on the vitamin bandwagon and i'm not a pill person so this should be interesting

Flax seed oil 1000mg @ 2 a day
Fish oil 1200mg @1 a day
Olay vitamins (a 30 day supply of 4 pill per pack packets)
which the pills are Multivitmin,CoQ10,VitaminE and Alpha lipoic with green tea
also
acidophilus @ 2 to 3 a day

I'll have to put myself on a personal challenge to take the pills every day lol

From Big Lots seven bottles of V05 Juicy Mango Passion conditioner, which was all they had. The ingredients are phenomenonal, including panthenol, biotin, aloe vera, mango extract, papaya extract, passionflower, chamomile, kiwi fruit extract, vitamin E, thiamine. I can't remember all that was in it, but I was impressed!!!They were 96 cents each and there were like 11 great ingredients and four chemically sounding ingredients. I have never seen such an expansive list of ingredients so good for your hair for 96 cents. I have been on a mango kick lately and this feeds it nicely with hardly any money spent. I would have bought 12 bottles if they had had more. Also, I bought VO5 Moisture Milks honeydew smoothie, which has some great ingredients,too, but not as many as the mango, but it smells just heavenly.

Last edited:
I finally got some stuff:

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy TriWheat leave in
Frederic Fekkai Apple Cider Clarifying shampoo
Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream

Queen Helene Cholesterol Hot oil treatment.

Not sure about those ingredient's though. There is no oil in there!

I ordered some things from treasuredlocks.com

Treasured Locks Raw shea butter
Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Hair Butter
Nubian Heritage Raw shea butter Loc butter balm

What I bought this month and am loving are B2B Coconut Mango Conditoner and ISO Bouncy Curl Definer.

I went to the Asian market to get some seaweed soup and you know I HAD to go to the hair care section.

I found this shampoo. All I saw was henna and ceramides. :yep:

SM_Henna_Shampoo.jpg

I used it tonight and I like it! It will take a few more uses to determine if it qualifies as a staple or not.

Fantasia IC gel with the sparkles. Smells good and I love how its cool when I put it in my hair. It says good and no flakes. It's a keeper!

I went to the Asian market to get some seaweed soup and you know I HAD to go to the hair care section.

I found this shampoo. All I saw was henna and ceramides. :yep:

SM_Henna_Shampoo.jpg

I used it tonight and I like it! It will take a few more uses to determine if it qualifies as a staple or not.

Have you found this online? It looks good

Pantene breakage defense.....Thanks to gymfreak always raving about it I finally paid the 4 something today :yep:

Pantene rourishing moisture replenishing mask......this 1 i bought because i have the intensive moisturizing mask had it for about 6 months but never used it. Last weekend i used it on my daughters hair to deep con left it on pre the instructions and it gave her hair good slip nice slip was not expecting slip that way

Pantene breakage defense.....Thanks to gymfreak alwasys raving about it I finally paid the 4 something to day :yep:

Pantene rourishing moisture replenishing mask......this 1 i bought because i have the intensive moisturizing mask had it for about 6 months but never used it. Last weekend i used it on my daughters hair to deep con left it on pre the instructions and it gave her hair good slip nice slip was not expecting slip that way

Let me know who you like it. I just used it last night.

Back