November - What did you buy this week?

1 Mizani HRM Humidity Resistant Spray New Purchase
2 Mizani Spradiance Serum Repeat Purchase
1 Mizani Botanifying Shampoo Repeat Purchase
2 Mizani Puriphying Shampoo Repeat Purchase
1 Mizani Moisturefuse Conditioner Repeat Purchase

I won an eBay auction and got these all for $50.76 :yep:! This seller also has the Thermasmooth Set, other Mizani Lots, and liter sizes of my basics! I had to remind myself that it is time for Christmas and to calm it down!!

I ordered Qhemet Burdock Root Cream and Castor & Moringa Softening Serum. This weekend I might buy Devacurl No-Poo. I've been thinking about trying another deep conditioner. If I do it's between KBB deep conditioner and CJ Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix Conditioner.

I just ordered Qhemet Burdock Root Butter. I'm such a pj!

Ladies the Burdock Root Butter is so wonderful.

My hair is so moisturized and soft!! I love it! Does not weigh my hair down at all!

Ladies the Burdock Root Butter is so wonderful.

My hair is so moisturized and soft!! I love it! Does not weigh my hair down at all!

Thanks for your review. I've had dry hair issues since I took my sew in down in Sept. It's getting better.

Miss Jessie's:
  • Buttercreme
  • baby buttercreme
  • curly pudding
  • curly meringue
from the BOGO sale at curlmart:look:, used the IVILLAGE discount:woot:, but SO paid for it, so does it really count as PJism?:look:

*hangs head in shame*

Last edited:
I bought some more Hollywood Beauty Olive cholesterol from my favorite BSS. I'm gonna use that Sunday.

I got Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue 16oz and a free Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery 12oz(awesome time to try her products BOGO :woot:) Ok that's it with the products...enough I say:look:

I copped two bottles of World of Curls.....

*hold up...there's a story*

I have been looking all ova! trying to find this since I ran out in September. My hair is looking at me...I'm looking back at it...like I'm trying.

I had to go back to the hood stomping grounds where I used to always get it, but they moved locations.

After looking all around the store to no avail...I finally asked the cashier did they still carry it --
she asked the Korean owner was it in stock - and he was like yes.

When he led me over to where it was on the shelf I was so happy (I must've walked past it 3 times...:wallbash:) --

in the midst of my joy - I hugged the Korean store owner:blush:...he made some kind of sound, laughed a little and hugged me back...

*the hug was mad awkward though...trying not to let him get near the breasteses :ohwell:*

I bought Aveda DR poo, conditioner and intensive treatment, and the brilliant leave-in.....I've been studying this forum too much!!!!

Hit up the BSS. Haven't been in a while, soooo...

Porosity Control Corrector
Motions CPR
BB Growth Oil -2
ORS Replenishing
Pantene R&N BD mask - 2
Lustrasilk Shea Butter cholesterol

I think that's it. :look: Could be worse, right? :rolleyes:

Ooops, forgot about my Lotioncrafter order:

Silk Amino Acids
Oat Protein
Wheat Protein
Meadowfoam Seed Oil
Shealoe Butter
Shea Butter Oil

Magnetic Rollers, always conditioning shampoo, elasta qp oil recovery moisturizer, black castor oil, optimum hair & scalp quencher, elasta qp design foam, clips, FHI iron

Last edited:
£30 worth of ayurvedic powders/oils and soaps

also £500 of avocado butter and other ingredients for my haircare line

and no i'm not rich!

Pantene, for the first time in years.

Read here for my review and what I bought.

Hair still soft days later.

I also bought Phytospecific Intense Nutrition Shampoo

Yesterday, after reading all of the threads on Ayurvedic therapy, I went to an Indian grocer last night and bought some Amla oil (still gotta find the Amla powder), Shikakai powder, Neem powder, Aritha powder, Vatika oil, and Tulsi powder. Still need to find some Bhringraj and Brahmi powders. Hopefully today I'll get off of work at a decent hour so I'll be able to visit another store.

From the BSS:
restock of Fantasia IC Straigtening serum.

Ordered:
-4 bottles of Lenzi's request oil. Don't need that much really, but 4 bottles gets me free shipping. Love this stuff.

-Qhemet's Burdock Root Butter cream and her cleansing tea (sulfate free clarifying poo. :grin:)

-Organix Vanilla Silk Conditioner (smells so friggin awesome)
-Matrix Sleek Look Iron Smoother
But MOST importantly.....

-Pibbs 514 :D :D :D :D :yay:

It's on it's way to my apartment now!!!! :D :D :D :yay: :happydance: My apartment manager said she would give me a call once they deliver it. I was so afraid that the UPS driver wouldn't think to take the package to the apartment office...... so basically before I left the house this morning, I made a huge sign that read, 'Dear Ms./Mr. UPS Driver!! Please take my package to the office!! I will pick it up from there!! Thank you SOO much!!' and taped it to the door!! :lachen: I'm such a dork. But I want my dryer. :look:

I'm BOOKIN outta here @ five so I can crack open my baby!!! I'm just super excited!!! Trying to decide if I'm going to try my hand @ rollersetting, or just wetwrap under the dryer. Decisions, decisions..... :scratchch:

Okay I'm done hijacking the thread now.. :p

CoCasta oil from another member. I love the packaging. The smell is ok. I hope with continue usage I see results

things i ordered yesterday (hopei get em tomorrow)

amla oil
shikakai oil
shikakai soap
biotin
castor oil
aritha soap

CANT WAIT!!

i boutght some coconut oil yesterday it doesnt have any other ingredients but it also has no coconut fragrance...it has no fragrance at all :perplexed

1. L'oreal Mega Moisture Deep Conditioner for very dry, chemical treated hair :love3:

2. Garnier Fructis Deep Conditioner for my cousin's hair

3. Bottles of 365 mint conditioner and CitreSoft leave-in/rinse-out conditioner

Design Essentials Moisture Retention Conditioning Shampoo and KeraCare Silken Seal. I'm SO not supposed to be buying anything, and especially not anything new :ohwell:. I'm no longer totally in love with KeraCare Hydrating Detangling poo and Mizani Botanifying wasn't particularly impressive, so thus the new shampoo. I bought the Silken Seal b/c I got a 4oz bottle for $5.99 :yep:! Anybody know if they sell a big bottle of Lacio Lacio? If not, I may either re-order DE leave-in or go on a PJ trip...

Back