November 2,3,4...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Beautiful Beauties!:grin:

So, what are your Weekend Hair Plans?

Tomorrow:
Cowash with Silk Dreams Destination Hydration
Do a quick Protein Rx with something?
Do a Steam Treatment w/something
ACV
Tea Rinse & Leave-In
Dry and dryer

Saturday wash, deep condish, rinse and back wearing my hair in a bun. Now on December 1, 2012 I will flat iron. I will be 24 months post relaxer and I want to do my length checks for my end of year updates.

Overnight pre poo with Nubian Heritage masque, wash with Aphogee poo for damaged hair, do Aphogee 2 step treatment then moisture DC for 2 hrs using heat for 30mins

Friday: DC with LaPlancha and a quick roller-set on damp hair.

Sunday: Henna gloss treatment, moisturize with EQP Mango Butter and do a fishtail braid.

I plan on detangling and then finally trimming my split ends. My plan has been to trim 1x a month. I plan to see even better results with M&Sing once my splits are cut!

Last edited:
Friday - before I go to bed I plan on pin curling my hair so it can have some body. Take down the pin curls, seal my ends and finally take the pictures of my new hair color for you ladies!!!
Saturday - Probably seal my ends and do a topknot
Sunday - Probably the same as Saturday (I agreed to work for my coworker so I probably won't be able to wash my hair until Monday when I'm off)

Trying out this new shampoo. Wanna see if it stops these itchies in their tracks..

Researching fancy new hair oils...

Coloring on Sunday Night...

Cowash with Tresemme Naturals tomorrow night, stretch hair using twists and bun it this weekend.

Seal: Coconut oil/hemp seed oil blend
Leave in: Trader Joe's Tree Tea Tingle
Styler: Curls Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste

Prepoo with grapeseed and sunflower seed oil mixture. Wash and deep condition with Creme of Nature Argan oil products. Before putting the deep conditioner in my hair. I will apply Aphogee 2 min conditioner for a few minutes, followed by Roux Porosity Conditioner. I will roller set and sit under the dryer for 20 minutes and air dry overnight.

Plan to shampoo using Suave Clarifying Shampoo
Do a henna gloss treatment
DC
Moisturize with DB Shea Butter Cream Moisturizer/Sta So Soft spray/seal with MD Hair Butter
Airdry 60% of the way in twist
Then Bun w/ Ecostyler Gel w/Argan Oil

Cowash with light protein conditioner and leave in for about an hour
Rinse and apply Giovanni Direct Leave-in/EVOO
Airdry into a baggy bun
Cowash midweek and rebun
B-O-R-I-N-G...!!!

Overnight DC with Proclaim Argan Intense Hydrating Masque and wash and condition in the am with the poo and con from the same line. A little bit of the same conditioner and argan oil treatment for my leave ins, then rollerset with Motions wrap foam. I'll probably use gray flexirods.

Tryna hold out till Sunday:

Take down these celie braids
Garlic and EO pre-poo
Shampoo with CON argan
Protein tx with dumb blond & Aphogee 2 min mixed
DC with ORS replenishing
Coconut oil immediately after rinsing DC
Airdry 60%
M&S with Tressemme color care condish and whipped shea butter
Re-do celie braids
Back under the wig

I'll be doing the usual:

• deep condition
  • wash
  • condition
  • moisturize
  • air dry in a cute style (to wear for 7 days)

Hopefully I will:

*Mildly relax/texlax 5 mos of NG
*Do a mid-step protein trx with Aphogee 2-min Ke
ratin Reconstructor
*Apply a jet black hair rinse
*DC
*Air dry loose
*Bun for the rest of the week after m&s

My 8 mo pregnant belly may make all this a chore. Fiance will be helping. :)

I need to be visiting Sally's for some color, these grays AIN'T playing! But I don't know if I will have time. I have a very full weekend ahead.....decisions, decisions!

Tonight: HOT with Amla oil
DC with ORS Hair Mayo.
Tomorrow a.m-Rinse hair and Co_wash with HE HH
Sunday: Co- wash.
Air dry then M and S.

Woo! Weekend!

I'm planning a coconut oil prepoo for one hour, diluted Nexxus Therappe shampoo (one lather), black tea rinse, DC with AOGPB for fifteen minutes, corinse and finger detangle with Tresemme Naturals, detangle with my Denman and KCKT while twisting overnight in prep for next weeks twist out. Spritz with water and aloe tomorrow, seal with castor oil

I think I am going to go ahead and flat iron my hair. So Sat. afternoon I will wash and deep condition and then band my hair in four sections overnight and by Sunday it should be dry then I'll flat iron and post pics :)

Hey Beautiful Beauties!:grin:

So, what are your Weekend Hair Plans?

Tomorrow:
Cowash with Silk Dreams Destination Hydration
Do a quick Protein Rx with something?
Do a Steam Treatment w/something
ACV
Tea Rinse & Leave-In
Dry and dryer

Pre-Treat w/"Its Perfectly Naturals" Molasses & Honey Pre-Poo Rx
Used Redken Extreme Rescue
Steamed w/"Its Perfectly Naturals" Mustard Seed & Palm Oil DC'er

just slapped on some shea moisture purification masque as a dc
will condition wash next...
follow that with hydrolyzed keratin and then moisture

sunday night will be a condition wash night.

Just bought the EDEN body works deep conditioner at Walmart and some samples of silk elements megasilk. I'm doing a patch test today instead!

Trying out this new shampoo. Wanna see if it stops these itchies in their tracks..

Researching fancy new hair oils...

Coloring on Sunday Night...

have you tried sulfur 8 for the itchies?
astrigent on a cotton ball help also

coloring can make you itch....:yep:

Back