November 9,10,11..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

I got my hair cut today. It was SL when stretched. It was fragile from heat damage and weave mismanaging. It's a mohawk style and short. I'm on my way to being healthy again. My hair plans include breaking the news to family members and friends.

Oooo...threeday weekend means more time for hair!

Tonight I'm going to massage my scalp with my castor/garlic mix and baggy for an hour or so
Prepoo with coconut oil on my length
One lather with Nexxus Therappe
Aphogee 2 min
DC with Silk Elements for thirty mins

And that's about all. I want to try my GVP Paul Mitchell leave in to twist and detangle

Cowashed with HE Hello Hydrations.
Aphogee 2 min Keratin Reconstructor for 15 mins
Rinse
AO White Camilla (will let sit for a few hours while I run errands).
Will rinse and then braid hair for a next day braid out.

Finger detangling right now. Will DC with coconut milk concoction and cowash with Suave. I'll use the Suave conditioner as my leave in and seal with a combination of some oils I have here then twist into Celies to dry.

I just prepooed with HE Conditioner and JBCO, both of which I'm trying to get rid of (JBCO's all finished, yay!). Then washed with Hair One Sweet Almond Oil Cleansing Conditioner <3

I will be meeting one of my boyfriend's relatives for the first time tomorrow--his sister, but still major nonetheless!--so my hair has to look CORRECT.:lol: I will be applying my detangling, applying my leave-ins, and creating 2-3 braids for a braidout tomorrow once it dries a bit.

Washed, lightly oiled braided back and now trying a head wrap scarf for this three day weekend. Not too bad

Ended up washing and conditioning with CPR. I just used it for 10min under the dryer as indicated. Probably should have done longer IDK. Then I used some Moisturefuse after it; just in case it was going to be hard. Then rollerset and put cantu on my edges and nape. I'll chi over the curls tomorrow and oil my scalp w/ my castor oil and sulfur grease.

Today I:
Pre-pooed with AO GPB
Shampooed with Fekkai PRX
Conditioned with Skala Lissative
Blowdried with cocktail of Alterna Caviar Photo Age Defense + White Truffle Hair Elixir
Flat ironed with Kerastase Fibre Architecte

Now I've got shiny, swingy hair with no place to go :lol:

I'm getting a touch up and a trim next Thursday, so this Sunday I'm planning:
HOT prepoo using Hot 6 oil for about an hour w/no heat
Shampoo using Body Shop Rainforest Balancing shampoo
A heavy protein treatment using Aphogee 2-step
Moisturizing DC using Nexxus Humectress (old formula) w/heat
Moisturizing with Keracare oil moisturizer with jojoba oil
Sealing with Hot 6 oil.

Change of plan, decided to stretch for another couple of wks, so my hair plans for today:

prepoo using aphogee 2 min for an hour under shower cap
co-wash using Dr organics vitamin e moisturising conditioner
DC with nexxus humectress (old formula) mixed with hot 6 oil for about 2 hours no heat
moisturizing with keracare oil moisturizer with jojoba oil
sealing with hot 6 oil

SO.....its Sunday and I STILL HAVEN'T washed my freaking hair. I'm about to go Pre-poo now. Then I'm I might throw on a hat and head to the store to pick up some stuff. I don't know yet. :S Heck I may just cowash and call it a night :lol:. If I do shampoo I will be using a new shampoo today, the CON Argan Shampoo. People swear by this stuff and say its like the original w/o the sulfate. WE GON' SEE (maybe) :yep:.

I should be deep conditioning today but I'm too lazy for that, however, I did wash it with Kerastase Bain Substantif and quick conditioned with vo5 Moisture Silks conditioner. I can't go longer than this coming Wednesday without DCing though so I'll save my Dcing for then:yep:.

I also moisturized my hair with KC Oil Moisturizer with Jojoba Oil and sealed with evoo.

- Pre-pooed for 5 mins with oil
- Shampoo with Aveda Damage Remedy sample
- The sample was small so went over the sections again with DevaCurl No Poo
- DC while soaking in the tub with AOWC
- Leave-in PM The Condish, seal, and put in two cornrows
- Crawl back into bed to nurse my aching muscles

This past wed, I pre-poo'd and dc'd with a castor oil/coconut oil/ vitamin e oil/ glycerin/ olive oil mix.
Clarified with some ACV diluted in water. (I hadn't washed my hair in almost a month - had some senegalese twists installed)
Washed with nature's gate jojoba shampoo/conditioner
Used my shea butter blend with oils mentioned above as my leave-in and that was it.
I was due for a much needed trim, so I trimmed/dusted lightly all over and installed some chunky twists as I went.

Ended up dcing yesterday with AtOne Botanical reconstructor. I rollerset my hair on Orange perm rods. They are still in. I'm off tomorrow so I may as well just keep them in.

I've been slacking so hard lately. :nono:

So now, I gotta pamper this dry a** hair :lol:

Coated my hair in MHC Coconut Papaya Hair Paste, BFH Ginger Macadamia Conditioner, Claudie's Garden Oil and lots o' raw honey.

Imma let it marinate for a few hours (aka be lazy :lachen: ) then steam (30 mins in for the front and 20 mins for the back) and THEN sleep with the mix on my head and rinse in the morning.

After rinsing, I'll use Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk and Oyin Juices & Berries Pomade to twist my hair back up, to get it primed and ready for wiggin. :grin:

I didn't plan on doing much, but as I've just mentioned in another thread, I just cut off about an inch because I was hanging on to dome raggedy ends for length (I was slapped into sanity by the "Ain't Nobody Got Time for That" thread). And now I'm dry DC'ing with Aubrey GPB. Then I'll shampoo with ORS Aloe, use Roux PC, do a quick rinse out GPB. Detangle, moisturize with Got2b, seal with Apricot Kernel Oil and air dry.

Yesterday co-washed with Roux PC and GPB. Detangled, sealed with lots of Apricot Kernel Oil smoothed it all back and rolled it all on an extra large flex rod to sort of "baggy" my ends. I moisturized and sealed again before bed and re-rolled. I think I had a feeling I'd be cutting today.

Shampoo - clarify n moisturizing
Condition - Shea Cashmere V05
Protein treatment
DC w/ Skala Jaborandi masque
Air dry and bun w/ phony pony

I just prepooed and detangled. SMH....I gotta get this hair laziness in check because washing my hair at 12 at night is NOT the bidness. :lachen:

prepoo with wgo, evoo,evco mix
shampoo with kerastase oleo relax sample
black tea rinse
dc with joico moisture recovery balm under shower cap no heat for 30 mns (amazing results 2 times in a row) 3 more uses with results like this and it will be my first HG product since starting my journey. Even masquintense never reached HG status in my book (price:nono:).
leave in bee mine bee lovely
serum kerastase elixir ultime (got 2 free samples laying around and trying to use them off). Not bad, my hair airdried perfectly smooth; but it did the same last week. So i gotta give the credit to my joico dc.
cornorows in, ready for wigging all week.

IDareT'sHair Mostly in the nail fanatics forum, but I also lurk around here, and the vendor, entertainment and off topic sections. My keyboard conked out, so I have to go thru a bunch of bootleg stuff to type and post. Because of that, I just hardly type. It's too much work. :lol:

About to put mini twists in for my trip to New York this week, and I so don't want to be thinking about styling my hair each day.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back