October 18,19,20...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Washed my twists last night. Co-washed with tresemme naturals and I'll seal my ends tonight with castor oil

I had some goddess braids in for 2 weeks and just took them out. I'm deep conditioning right now and plan to do a rollerset.

I'll protective style during the week but right now i wanna wear my hair out at least for a day.

Imma go back to rollersetting. So tonight, I'll do that retouch. DC w/ heat...then rollerset...airdry overnight...and Chi over the curls in the morning. And maintain that for the week. Like I said, I'll try and get some scarves that I can wear as headbands

I just realized I messed up the dates *smh*:blush:...:nono: Sorry Ladies

Anyway, I cowashed with Naturelle Grow's Cleansing Conditioner
Applied Hendigo
Will rinse out in about another 45 minutes with Suave Tropical Coconut and then finish it up with Silk Dreams Destination Hydration
Do a quick Nexxus Keraphix
Steam with Jasmine Hibiscus in: Tahitian Vanilla
ACV Rinse
Tea Rinse (Horsetail, Nettle, Saw Palmetto)

Wash with Mozeke Rhaasoul Deep detox cleaner, protein and conditioning treatment, then braid for wig.

I plan to pre-poo with oil over night. Tomorrow I will place a baggy on my head and wear a wig to go to a football game in the morning. After the game wash hair with Mizani Botanifying shampoo. DC with Mizani Mousturefuse for 30 mins. with steam. Air dry with Aphoghee Pro-vitamin and Aussie hair Insurance and put hair in a bun.

Waiting at the hair dresser for a relaxer touch up and roller set. 15 weeks of growth and I'm excited to do a length check later tonight! Hopefully brushing SL.

will wash my hair (i got it flat-ironed last weekend). i plan on pre-pooing wash and conditioning. i may or may not do a hardcore protein treatment. probably will wash on tomorrow evening.

I already did what I had to do, lol.

Washed, DC'd with Curl Rehab, and used Donna Marie Super Buttercreme as a leave in. I set my hair in large twists to go get my trim today.

Will shampoo (pre-poo with baking soda) and DC with heat today. I know one shampoo I will use will be Tresemme Thermal Protection and I'm debating DC-ing with the Conditioner.

I dyed my hair jet black yesterday.
I totally forgot that the dyes came with conditioner.
But I mixed AO GPB, wheat germ oil, hemp seed oil, honey and the optimum care ceramide conditioner and left that in for a while.
After I sealed with shea butter.

DC'ing now and will likely steam it in. May use a little shampoo..if not I'll simply cowash. Will likely cowash tomorrow as well.

Did a dry DC with Mizani Reconstructing Masque. 45 mins before I washed it out, I slapped some Mizani Moisturfuse + Suave Almond and Shea Conditioner on top of it. I then rinsed it out and did a rollerset.

Friday - moisturized, sealed and bunned
Saturday - currently sitting with my coconut oil in my hair
Going to massage my scalp and spray my scalp treatment on as soon as I'm through typing
Cowash with Giovanni SAS
Trying out Curl Junkie's Repair Me for a hard protein DC for the first time with heat
Condition with my MoroccanOil Moisture Repair condish
Continuing my KCNT vs Giovanni direct leave in experiment
TnC with Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Let air dry
Sunday - Take twists down, seal ends

Duo Tex and hair trigger under a plastic bag for 30 mins
Cowashed with north american hemp co smoothing conditioner
Hemp seed oil and mixed silk leave in, braided wet hair and sealed ends with komaza scalp conditioner

going to be airdrying in a braid all day tomorrow, then i'll take it out and bun, put hair trigger on my scalp and shampoo on monday

Going to wash this deep treatment out tonight. After that moisturize, seal, and cornrow. I'm rocking wigs this week... being lazy. Can't be bothered with my hair.

Washed my real hair with shea moisture moisture retention shampoo (i love this shampoo when I'm wearing a weave because it's not drying at all.) I clarified my leave out plus the weave with herbal essence drama clean shampoo and dc'ed with organix macadamia oil masque and one n only argan hydrating masque. For my leave in, i used crece pelo anf for my leave out, I used aohc, sealed with grapeseed oil, applied john Frieda 3 day straight- blowdried and flatironed straight.

I shampooed my hair and deep conditioned for an hour. I then put leave in conditioner, oiled my scalp, and put in three braids to dry for the night

Washed my hair with Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo
Slathered on some ORS Replenishing condish and steamed
Did my first flexirod set in a long long time

One week down of my hair being in the senegalese twists I did, I usually miss my hair after a few days of "putting it away" but surprisingly that is not the case so far!

All I've did this weekend is spray the part of my twists where my hair is with Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer. I alternate between a moisture-based spray and a protein-based spray.

Back