November 2,3,4...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

Going to take out my braids (try too) & Dc...

*Been a long ruff week..

Happy Hair Growing!

-Cowash with Tresemme Naturals
-Henna(!!!) pretty excited. I haven't hennaed since 2010
-Deep Condition
-M&S then prep for a twistout

Last edited:
I am itching to henna my hair this weekend but I just did one 2 weeks ago so I will wait 2 additional weeks before I give myself one again. Soooooo.....I guess I will be cowashing tomorrow and deep conditioning on Sunday afternoon. I need to use my KeraCare Super Reconstructor for the first time and see how my hair likes that followed by Design Essentials Stimulator Moisturizing Conditioner.

Or I will use Kerastase Bain Substantif shampoo followed by the Masque Substantif conditioner, I don't know which yet:rolleyes:.

Saturday co wash with suave wild cherry blossom conditioner and Aussie 3 min deep conditioner.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

My hair plans for Saturday:
Protein pre-poo for about 30mins - 1 hour on dry hair under shower cap: Sofn'free milk protein & oilive oil really deep conditioning treatment
Co-wash: Dr organics green tea conditioner
DC with no heat, for 3-4 hours: Nexxus Humectress mixed with EVOO (old formula, using up my stash of it)
Moisturize: Keracare oil moisturizer
Seal: Hot six oil

I also want to continue working on my new regimen.

I clarified my hair for the first time in months. I used baking soda in my Pantene shampoo. Then I conditioned with Hollywood Beauty's Tea Tree Cholesterol. After that I moisturized with Bioinfusion Olive Cream, sealed with Argan oil and a bit of grease (new addition to my routine - my hair is extra dry due to the cold weather, so I'm using grease to seal until I can find a new heavier moisturizer to replace the Bioinfusion).

scalp massaged last night..
oiled my hair overnight last night...

wash & condition today
aphogee protein treatment today
scalp massage
oil my hair overnight again...

DC tomorrow....
scalp massage..

Washed with myIC fantasia nofrrizz shampoo

Dced with morrocan oilhydrating masque

mixed Ic Fantasia leave in creme with Giovanni direct leave in

trimmed hair at 8 weeks mark (may stretch this to 12 weeks)

air drying and thinking about how to style for the week

Yesterday:
washed with joico chelating shampoo,
dc with DRC 28
Black tea rinse
DC with joico moisture recovery balm
applied bee mine bee lovely mixed with wheat germ oil
Airdried in 4 braids

This morning moisturized with Qhemet burdock root moisturizer, then cornrowed in a ponytail. Will wig it tonight for work. I need to find a good sealant. I have tried many oils individually or mixed but they all make my hair hard. Daily moisturizing seem to work fine for now, but i am afraid i might need something for the winter. This is my first winter since i started this journey. Maybe i will look into some butters; my hair loves products with shea.

pre-poo with SD PRE
Detangled with SheScentIt - Honey Rinse (smells yummy!)
Wash with Elucence MB poo
Rinsed with SSI Strinilah (sp?) DC
DC with Jessicurl Weekly Deep for 30 mins w/heat cap
Leave-in SD Weatgerm condish (love this!)
Air dry in celies

I'm Prepooing with Hair Trigger (On My scalp) and Hempseed Oil (On my length and ends as I type)

I'll then Shampoo using Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo

Then DC with AO GPB w/ steam

Air Dry

...Tis all :)

i never untwisted my hair. i moisturized and sealed upteen times cause there wasn't much else to do, with all this hurricane drama. they are very frizzy so i will take them down tomorrow and wash and retwist again.

Back