November 23,24,25..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

i am going to enjoy my hair being straight. i flat ironed on Thanksgiving.........

i will hold this style for a couple more days, then back to curls.

I think I'll cover my head with Ojon Restorative oil and let it sit all day and then do my wash routine around 3am or so. I plan to DC with Naturelle Grow Slippery Elm, Marshmallow & Cinnamon DC for an hour and a half or so. Finish with HV pH Rinse.

I did an overnight deep condition with SD Shea What, and Ojon Restorative Mask. This morning I shampoo'd with Neurogena T/Sal. I ended up blowing my hair out and did a search and destroy. It's now bunned up until wash day.

Shoot with the way I'm feeling....Not-a-thang.

But if I do...
I'll probably Prepoo with Wheat Germ Oil (Testing it out) on my length and Hair Trigger on my scalp.

Shampoo using Elasta QP Creme Con. Shampoo (This is officially my HG shampoo :lick:)

Then do a reconstructive treatment (I was suppose to do this 2 weeks ago, but laziness set in :look:)

Then Steam w/ a Moisturizing DC

Apply L'I's, Air Dry using the banding methods and Bun like its my job next week.

...Basically the same ole' thang :lol:.

My hair is currently feeling so luscious. I had gone a week and a half without washing it and it was beginning to itch and smell a lil bit (lol). But I washed it today!

Prepoo half of hair with ORS Replenishing and half with Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
Shampooed hair with Creme of Nature Detangling Shampoo
Protein treatment on half of hair with Aphogee 2-minute and half with GVP Joico K-Pak
Deep condition half of hair with Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat and half with One 'N Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask
Braided hair into plaits using a mix of KCKT/Coconut Oil/Castor Oil as a leave-in.

My hair feels soooo good and it looked so healthy. Lately, I have been using two different products each on my hair so I can compare them to each other. The bolded products were the winners of this week, so after I use up the ones I didn't bold, I won't buy them again.

My hair is currently in a sew-in and so I was getting a little worried that it wasn't getting a full moisturising treatment under my weave.

So I've gone out this weekend and purchased applicator bottles to fill with my a moisturising concoction and another with oils for sealing and having applied yesterday I'm much happier. And so is my hair. :kiss3:

My hair is currently feeling so luscious. I had gone a week and a half without washing it and it was beginning to itch and smell a lil bit (lol). But I washed it today!

Prepoo half of hair with ORS Replenishing and half with Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
Shampooed hair with Creme of Nature Detangling Shampoo
Protein treatment on half of hair with Aphogee 2-minute and half with GVP Joico K-Pak
Deep condition half of hair with Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat and half with One 'N Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask
Braided hair into plaits using a mix of KCKT/Coconut Oil/Castor Oil as a leave-in.

My hair feels soooo good and it looked so healthy. Lately, I have been using two different products each on my hair so I can compare them to each other. The bolded products were the winners of this week, so after I use up the ones I didn't bold, I won't buy them again.

Great Idea! If there isn't a Half and Half Product Challenge/Test thread there should be. I'm going to check...

Washed with IC No frzz shampoo
DC with Phyto Specific vital force Creme bath mixed with Kukui nut oil (I hate how thisoil smells)

Let it air dry. will proably twist up for the week with Giovanni direct leavein and gel or sculpting creme.

Right now.I have SD Moca Dc sitting on my hair...I washed with KeraCare detangle poo,rinsed with SD Wheat Germ...After I wash the Dc out,rinse with CM moisture con,I will use Curl Junkie butter cream leave-in,seal with Rice Bran oil....

Happy Hair Growing!

Great Idea! If there isn't a Half and Half Product Challenge/Test thread there should be. I'm going to check...

NIN4eva Let me know. If you want, we can come up with the "rules" of the challenge together and start one. Although I don't think there needs to be any rules besides to post which product worked best for you. I'm thinking about starting one tonight.

I for-got to add..Spritz scalp with HV red tea spray & on my ends used Kyras Mango Moisturizing cream..

Last edited:
Clarify
Aphogee two step
Joico k pak shampoo
Joico k pak conditioner
Aphogee provitamin leave in
Put on hoodie, go to walmart and grab a random setting lotion:lol:(unexpected trip, I really did this)
Rollerset

My hair just loooooves protein!

I swam in the ocean today and put in duo tex while my hair was still damp with sea water. Felt so good when I rinsed it out, and that's the only time i've had good results with it so i'm always going to use salt water with it.

Followed up with north american hemp co's smoothing conditioner and now i'm airdrying with iso bouncy creme in my enormous bonnet. hoping for a decent wash and go tomorrow but I think i have given up on my curls at this length

Back