Nioxin OD=2 inches a month

I'm probably going to go get my hair straighted this weekend. If I do I will post a update of my progress. I started taking the Nioxin vitamins 2x a day in the mid Feb. (pic) in siggy so it has been almost two months that I was doubling up. I was taking 1 a day since the end of Jan.

I had better get mine before I run out of biotin...I just got the super saver shipping so they should be here on Monday. I think I have enough left.

I'm probably going to go get my hair straighted this weekend. If I do I will post a update of my progress. I started taking the Nioxin vitamins 2x a day in the mid Feb. (pic) in siggy so it has been almost two months that I was doubling up. I was taking 1 a day since the end of Jan.

YoursTrulyRE I cant wait to see your results.....

Happy Hair Growing!

Okay so I'm still figuring out how to work my phone ( and I don't think anyone has already said this) but virtuousathena on youtube gave these vits a great review..unfortunately no pics though : (.

I ordered some of the vitamins... I haven't had success with any hair vitamins in the past except for Viviscal. Stuff with biotin broke me out pretty bad. I drink more water now so hopefully all goes well.

I ordered some of the vitamins... I haven't had success with any hair vitamins in the past except for Viviscal. Stuff with biotin broke me out pretty bad. I drink more water now so hopefully all goes well.

Try taking a B-complex as well. I used to have that problem with biotin. I'm taking an extra 3,000mg a day along with my 2 nioxin but now I'm taking a stress B-complex with it and no problems.

i so wanted to jump in on this bandwagon as well, but when i looked at their nutritional info for the vitamins, the amount of each nutrient with the exception of 2-3, is a much lower dose than my regular multivitamin(apex women's multi). the only added benefit would be the proprietary blend. idk whether it would be worth it for me. i already take vitamin D3, garlic, silica, & biotin in conjunction with the multi, so i think i may be good. my hair grows at a pretty normal rate, haven't really checked as i'm wiggin it for the year, but it's thin so im hoping supplements along with better haircare will help it thicken up.

does anyone one know of a supplement that has just the proprietary ingredients in it?

i'm going to stalk this thread to see what kind of results you ladies get. i hope it gives everyone the boost they're looking for. i may switch once i see some before/after pics :) Happy Hair Growing!!!

So I don't have a new pic to post because I had about an inch of growth but I had to cut it because of damaged/split ends in the back and way to many SSKs. :wallbash:

So I'm still at the 2 inch mark like my siggie below. :ohwell:

Now that I have gotten rid of the damaged area in the back hopefully I can retain the growth that I'm getting. And I'm almost to the 3 month mark with the Nioxin 2xday and this is when ladies said they really noticed growth.

I'm changing my regimen as directed by my stylist so this and the vitamins should help with my HHJ.

I uh gave in and purchased a 90 count:look::lol:

my order should be here next week. I'll take a starting pic when I start taking my pills and update in about 2 months :)

Mine just shipped today. I may do one month with one pill, and the next month with two. Haven't decided for sure yet...

Looking for new vitamins. Been taking hairfinty for a while and want to switch it up.
What do you ladies think viviscal or nioxin?

I ordered the vits off Amazon and I'm a prime member so they will be here in 2 days. I've scary tho, so I will not be doubling them up.

^^^No, I haven't felt any tenderness. I've been doubling up...well, taking one around 9 am and one around 9 pm...not taking them at the same time. So far, so good for me!!!

I've decided I'm gonna go with MSM first and see what kinda results I get. Especially since there are reports of a breast growth side effect:look:

I'll be placing my order tonight:grin:

Sent from my iPhone4 using LHCF

I just purchased two bottles of the 90 count. That was my hair gift to myself. Just have to remember that my eyebrows will need more arching sooner.

I'm almost in need of a re-up...
I'm gonna post some comparison pics sometime soon. Maybe tomorrow. Eh, I need an excuse to show off my TWA thus far!

I just started taking Nioxin yesterday. I am usually really bad with pills but I am going to try to stick with this.

Those of you who are taking two doses a day, are you doing them at the same time or twice a day?

Back