Nioxin OD=2 inches a month

@yodie

yes i did order for costell & i believe i've seen growth, even with my trims

july1.jpg

Now Jan 12
hair.jpg

Last edited:
ULTA has the Nioxin supplement on sale. the small bottle was $14.99 and the 90count $21.99.

Here in the Detroit area the 30 count is $14.99 but the 90 count is $31.49. I grabbed the last two 90 ct. at the Farmington Hills location and the Troy Ulta didn't have anymore fyi for my sistas/brothers in the Detroit area..

IS anyone with scalp issues taking these pills? I am seeing 1/2 inch hair strands on an area of my scalp where I have had thinning issues. I am wondering if my follicles in that area are re-activating. It caught me off guard the other day. I dont brush my hair or put it into tight braids or pony tails since my hair style is 95% wash n gos so I know its not breakage.

Has anyone seen a major difference between pills ordered online (Costell) vs. An authorized dealer or Ulta?

Thanks.

Has anyone seen a major difference between pills ordered online (Costell) vs. An authorized dealer or Ulta?

Thanks.

Yes, for me the pills I got from Ulta had major cracks in them, so much that I returned them and the pills I got from Amazon (Costsell wasnt the supplier) were perfect, no cracks at all :yep:

Yodie i dont know yet but i started taking Hairfinity with this also so we shall see what happens with these 2 vitamins by June...if a i dont see a difference i will be thru with hair vitamins all together and take my regular vitamins

@ petite one- there is an ulta in allen park on the hill. I want to go over there and look. it should be less than amazon with shipping!

Got my Nioxin yesterday and started it yesterday :lol:

I'm looking forward to seeing increase. I am claiming it no matter what. To me, that is the key ingredient in everything I do to get what I want...along with my other practices.

where can you buy this in store in NYC around manhattan? going over in a few weeks

The closest Ulta is actually in NJ - Edgewater (its a ferry ride away for about $12 from NY to NJ). I have to think where else you can purchase in NYC.

Been quite a while since I posted- just wanted to give a photo update! I love Nioxin:yep:

BC'd January 2011:

IMG012.jpg

Nioxin Starting Pics: 3/37/2011

IMG151-1-1.jpg
IMG152-1.jpg

*sorry for the blur

My first puff 4/2011:

IMG039.jpg

and a few months after using Nioxin:
IMG340.jpg

5/17/2011

IMG269.jpg

IMG268.jpg

I'm terrible with dates! Not sure when this was, but later in the journey:

IMG336.jpg

IMG351-1.jpg

IMG352-1.jpg

Not sure when these were either!
07370203.jpg

7eb8376c.jpg

I stopped taking the pills for a month or so and started up again around December.

A twist out length check about 3 weeks ago:

IMAG0364_2.jpg

My Puff as of Today 2/13/2012:
IMAG0446.jpg

IMAG0447.jpg

IMG722.jpg

IMG715.jpg

IMG709.jpg

My puff stops traffic....yay!

Other than nioxin, I started taking msm about a month ago and I do bi-weekly ayurveda treatments.

Been quite a while since I posted- just wanted to give a photo update! I love Nioxin:yep:

BC'd January 2011:

IMG012.jpg

Nioxin Starting Pics: 3/37/2011

IMG151-1-1.jpg
IMG152-1.jpg

*sorry for the blur

My first puff 4/2011:

IMG039.jpg

and a few months after using Nioxin:
IMG340.jpg

5/17/2011

IMG269.jpg

IMG268.jpg

I'm terrible with dates! Not sure when this was, but later in the journey:

IMG336.jpg

IMG351-1.jpg

IMG352-1.jpg

Not sure when these were either!
07370203.jpg

7eb8376c.jpg

I stopped taking the pills for a month or so and started up again around December.

A twist out length check about 3 weeks ago:

IMAG0364_2.jpg

My Puff as of Today 2/13/2012:
IMAG0446.jpg

IMAG0447.jpg

IMG722.jpg

IMG715.jpg

IMG709.jpg

My puff stops traffic....yay!

Other than nioxin, I started taking msm about a month ago and I do bi-weekly ayurveda treatments.

Great progress..Nice & thick..

Happy Hair Growing!

omnipadme

I love Amazon. I get prime shipping, so shipping is free on most items. Glad you shared your pics AND the fact that you order from Amazon. This lets everyone know that the online vits work.

You may have answered this already, but are you taking one or two pills?

Last edited:
Yes! I love amazon prime- I don't know how I survived without free 2 day shipping lol

I take 2 a day- morning and night

Can anyone recommend a good online store for purchasing Nioxin products (shampoo & conditioner) at a good price? I came across the following website beebalmbee.c0m but I don't know if it is legit. I tried calling them but got their vm.

Ok ladies... Almost 3 months into it... 1/day... growth rate is still the same, nails are still the same.. Edges are still the same... What do you suggest? Stick with this another 3 months? Or just assume it doesn't work for me?

I'm still here!! April will make a year. My growth is great & this helps with shedding, but I went from SL to most strands reaching BSB in a year and two months, so I don't think its as incredible as before. I'm now PSing my hair for retention, so lets see.

Last edited:
Ok ladies... Almost 3 months into it... 1/day... growth rate is still the same, nails are still the same.. Edges are still the same... What do you suggest? Stick with this another 3 months? Or just assume it doesn't work for me?

I think someone was saying above that 6mo was optimum to se a change. IIRC

I haven't seen anything amazing with these vits, but it's only been three months. Usually I jump from one thing to another, but I want to be consistent. I purchased another bottle and I'll see how this works.

Hey, chicas!

I got some of these (90 day supply) and started using them on 2/8/12. I am just shy of APL in my longest layers (had to do 2 big trims last year, or I would have been there already). I will report back in 90 days (or sooner if I have major growth to report.

Also found that Viviscal is available at my local Walgreen's, so I may try that next.

Sent from my fabulous Droid Incredible!

star78 said:
Can anyone recommend a good online store for purchasing Nioxin products (shampoo & conditioner) at a good price? I came across the following website beebalmbee.c0m but I don't know if it is legit. I tried calling them but got their vm.

I got mine from the vendor Beauty In Style through Amazon.com....no cracks in the tablets! :)

Sent from my fabulous Droid Incredible!

omnipadme, very nice progress. Did you see a lot of growth immediately after you started taking it? Do you take 2 pills a day? I noticed you started at 4 inches, how many inches are you now?

Back