Nioxin OD=2 inches a month

Checking in....still going super hard with these vitamins and I am ADDICTED. Consistent hair and nail growth. Promoted to a staple =)

The guy I purchased from on ebay has a lot of positive feedback. He told me he will give me a refund if I want to return the vitamins but I'm not going to send them back. I asked him about the cracks and his reply was:

"The tablets are new, they were put in production by in April 2011. The Vitamins are inspected before each batch is put in production. The tablets are loaded into the bottle using a machine called a Reformer which uses slants that have small holes in them. The pills are dispensed from the bowl by vibration and move down to the slants that rotates and fall into the bottles, they are sometimes damaged due to this process. I have been buying directly from Nioxin since 2007, the product is good!"

I an still on these (since April 2011) & my growth is good, plus they help with shedding. I will continue to use them. I take 1 a day with a super B complex to combat breakouts. I take them in the AM, same time daily & buy them from the beauty store.

I've been taking these for about a little over 1 month now. No breakouts, no noticeable difference in my hair or nails. 1/day. How long did you guys generally start seeing results? Do you think I should up to 2/day?

I've been taking these for about a little over 1 month now. No breakouts, no noticeable difference in my hair or nails. 1/day. How long did you guys generally start seeing results? Do you think I should up to 2/day?

judy4all I took them in the past and it took a little over 2 full months in my hair. It was less than that for my nails. My stylist noticed my hair growth before I did. I only took one a day. Stay consistent and you will see results. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I went to purchase some from Amazon today, because they had the best price and got this message:

"While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)"

*tear*

I went to purchase some from Amazon today, because they had the best price and got this message:

"While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)"

*tear*

I saw the same thing, I was like 'dag, why folks gotta ruin a good thing!'

Pours out a little liquor for my free shipping

oh lord i have a ways to go then to see results i guess i will be looking forward to the end of this 3 months bottle

ive done just about 2 full months of one a day nioxin... supposedly the growth spurt is supposed to happen in month 3. heres to being consistent!

I've been alternating with dosage (1 on Monday;2 on Tuesday,etc.) for the past 2 weeks now. I've been doing very well with taking them everyday along with my other vits so hopefully I'll see some more growth later on. They did well for me around June but then I slacked off b/c of my wedding. I'm back in full effect now buddy lol

ms.tatiana said:
This is from this month. I still take 1 pill a day

Now that I'm looking at my old pictures of my hair I've taken this pills since March so I do think its a good amount of growth

Today, I received my order of the nioxin vitamins. Just about all of the pills have cracks in them. It's the "coating" that looks cracked and makes me think they are old. The expiration date on them is March 2013. I guess I'll send them back but I'd hate to go through all of the trouble only to see more cracked pills from an "authorized" seller.

i'm starting to think all bottles with an exp date of march 2013 have cracks in them.

Still hanging in there... 2 months now... no magic but I'll definitely finish this bottle and assess if I want to continue it.

Back