Nioxin OD=2 inches a month

I have had great results from these pills. However the bottle I received the other day from Amazon Costell contained pills that were cracked and looked like it had water damage. I contacted them and they are giving me a refund. I am going to get a bottle from the Ulta store I looked up on-line I NEED my Nioxin! :yep::yep::yep:

Water damage too? I've ordered the 90 pill bottles 3 times this year & all of them had cracks and I still felt like I've got great results! But water damage is a no no send those right back, is Utla online and do they have good prices?

still taking my 2 a day !!!!!! growth is great ! (sorry no pics) I had a set back a few months ago....and have recovered from it due to the nioxin........!!!!!!! yay!!!!1

I stopped taking 2 a day- my hair is growing faster than I can keep up with! I'm still learning how to care for it at its current length-I took a break from the vitamins and now I take 1 a day, 5mg of biotin, and 3000 mg of msm every day. I may cut out the biotin because I am noticing breakouts eventhough I drink a ton of water. Length check pick coming soon:)

Im glad everyone is having great results with these. I bought some this morning and I will take them along with my other stuff and see how well my hair does by the end of the school year. That's about 7 months away. I am moving then (halfway across the country) and would like to go home with something to SWANG!!!!! LOL

I've been using these since Feb, and they've definitely worked wonderfully for me. In the begining I was taking only these pills and MT, and my hair grew in thick and full. I stopped taking them for a bit, and then started taking them again a few months ago. I've been transitioning to Natural, so I'm not really doing any length checks...but it has helped with growing thicker, fuller hair. I didn't even pay attention to the cracked pills, since I got them from Nioxin...they still work great.

I've been using these since Feb, and they've definitely worked wonderfully for me. In the begining I was taking only these pills and MT, and my hair grew in thick and full. I stopped taking them for a bit, and then started taking them again a few months ago. I've been transitioning to Natural, so I'm not really doing any length checks...but it has helped with growing thicker, fuller hair. I didn't even pay attention to the cracked pills, since I got them from Nioxin...they still work great.

I got the same idea as well. I don't plan to use Mt but Ovation cell therapy. I will order let y'all know how it works out.

Im sure that this question has been asked already, so please forgive me, What's the average amount of growth that these pills are giving?

TIA

Update: Hair is outstanding, face not so much! :perplexed And I've been chugging water and taking B-complex. So I don't understand why my skin has not cleared. Maybe I need an overall system detox? I made 20 inches last month. :grin:

Where do you order nioxin? I ordered mine on amazon and the seller was "Costsell" and all my pills are cracked and I'm afraid they're fake or something.. Or theres something wrong with them..Any one else order from this seller on amazon? Did u take the pills anyway?.. On the actual nioxin website it seems like I need a code to order.. Do they only sell to salons :( .. Urrghh frustration lol.. Please help

Where do you order nioxin? I ordered mine on amazon and the seller was "Costsell" and all my pills are cracked and I'm afraid they're fake or something.. Or theres something wrong with them..Any one else order from this seller on amazon? Did u take the pills anyway?.. On the actual nioxin website it seems like I need a code to order.. Do they only sell to salons :( .. Urrghh frustration lol.. Please help

I order from there and mine were cracked. Others ordered from them as well and take them. i think they're fine, it just might be the processing or something

Hello ladies.. Found out some info on nioxin today so I thought I'd share.. So I was one of the people that received the cracked vitamins from amazon from the seller "Costsell" I was hesitant about them cuz I thought they were damaged or harmful because they were cracked.. So I went in the nioxin website and if you put in your zip code they provide a list of hair salons in your area that are authorized dealers of the nioxin vitamins. When I went to the salon today the girl told me that everyone that is an authorized dealer is having a hard time getting them because nioxin is changing their packaging and that process is causing to have a low supply out their ..but she told me that nioxin is NOT discontinuing their vitamins it's just taking a while to get them back out their due to the whole repackaging process.. I told her about the cracked ones I got from amazon and she said not to use them cuz pills are never supposed to b cracked.. The one bottle that she
sold to me today had NO cracked pills.. So I was happy :)

No way lol. Ughhh so I have been taking my cracked pills, getting growth, & saying nothing was wrong. Amazon has the cheapest pills & 30 pill bottles cost 24 at my beauty salon & 90 pills from amazon for 30. Let me know when you see the new package.

Hello ladies.. Found out some info on nioxin today so I thought I'd share.. So I was one of the people that received the cracked vitamins from amazon from the seller "Costsell" I was hesitant about them cuz I thought they were damaged or harmful because they were cracked.. So I went in the nioxin website and if you put in your zip code they provide a list of hair salons in your area that are authorized dealers of the nioxin vitamins. When I went to the salon today the girl told me that everyone that is an authorized dealer is having a hard time getting them because nioxin is changing their packaging and that process is causing to have a low supply out their ..but she told me that nioxin is NOT discontinuing their vitamins it's just taking a while to get them back out their due to the whole repackaging process.. I told her about the cracked ones I got from amazon and she said not to use them cuz pills are never supposed to b cracked.. The one bottle that she
sold to me today had NO cracked pills.. So I was happy

No problem , I'll Post whenever I get new info

No way lol. Ughhh so I have been taking my cracked pills, getting growth, & saying nothing was wrong. Amazon has the cheapest pills & 30 pill bottles cost 24 at my beauty salon & 90 pills from amazon for 30. Let me know when you see the new package

I'm still taking my cracked pills from costell because they're working very well. This is the first HSN vitamin that has ever had any affect on me. You're right though dinarine I've never seen cracked pills before that is very strange. The pills at the bottom of my bottle aren't cracked though.

Ok, adding my two cents... I purchased some of these before even viewing this thread.

TRU STORY:

I was at the grocery store earlier this month and ran into a friend of mine that went natural last year. Her hair was so long, thick and healthy. She bc around the beginning of last year cause I saw her in Feb. 2010 and her hair was very short. Anywho, when I saw her, her hair was mid back and full. I asked her how did she grow her hair so damm fast?? She told me about nioxin and how she took two a day for the 1st six months, and then 3 a day for the next six. She said that a girlfriend of hers lost her hair from breast cancer and the doctor recommended them. He told her to take them in that dosage schedule so the body wouldn't develop a tolerance for them. The doctor also told her to take them for a year to experience more permanent and long lasting results. I was like, shut the funk up!!! OMG! So I order six bottles to start off and I just received them in the mail. I knew her hair could not grow that long by itself. She never had long hair ever in her life and it was absolutely gorge!

I will try to post picture updates and everything, but sheesh....sometimes, you don't need pictures to know a good thing when you hear it. Also, the doctor says that it is important to take them EVERYDAY to ensure that the nutrients are always in your body for the vitamins to work properly. This is not something that will work with occasional usage. Also, she told me after continuous daily usage, she saw immediate results of more thickness and about an inch and a half new growth after about three weeks. She said in four months, she went from above EL to shoulder length. Now, explain that?? I have four months to spare, do you?? I hope this helps. I will be growing my hair down to the floor!!! Yippie :)

Hey! You sold me with this! Are you currently taking them? How are your results?

Sent from my LG-MS690 using LG-MS690

Ok, adding my two cents... I purchased some of these before even viewing this thread.

TRU STORY:

I was at the grocery store earlier this month and ran into a friend of mine that went natural last year. Her hair was so long, thick and healthy. She bc around the beginning of last year cause I saw her in Feb. 2010 and her hair was very short. Anywho, when I saw her, her hair was mid back and full. I asked her how did she grow her hair so damm fast?? She told me about nioxin and how she took two a day for the 1st six months, and then 3 a day for the next six. She said that a girlfriend of hers lost her hair from breast cancer and the doctor recommended them. He told her to take them in that dosage schedule so the body wouldn't develop a tolerance for them. The doctor also told her to take them for a year to experience more permanent and long lasting results. I was like, shut the funk up!!! OMG! So I order six bottles to start off and I just received them in the mail. I knew her hair could not grow that long by itself. She never had long hair ever in her life and it was absolutely gorge!

I will try to post picture updates and everything, but sheesh....sometimes, you don't need pictures to know a good thing when you hear it. Also, the doctor says that it is important to take them EVERYDAY to ensure that the nutrients are always in your body for the vitamins to work properly. This is not something that will work with occasional usage. Also, she told me after continuous daily usage, she saw immediate results of more thickness and about an inch and a half new growth after about three weeks. She said in four months, she went from above EL to shoulder length. Now, explain that?? I have four months to spare, do you?? I hope this helps. I will be growing my hair down to the floor!!! Yippie :)

See, this is why I avoid the hair section. Every time I come back over here I end up having to pull out my debit card! :)

It's good to hear an "eyewitness account" though. And this stuff really isn't that expensive, considering.

About the cracked pills. I buy mine from an authorized professional beauty supply and some of the were cracked, they were not expired, and worked fine.

So I caved. I ordered two 90 count bottles and I started using it on the 4th of Dec. I noticed the cracks some people mentioned but it doesn't bother me. I don't think it's a big deal. I measure my new growth at 1inch. I look forward to the progress.

Back