IMG340.jpg

5/17

IMG269.jpg

6/11

IMG341.jpg

IMG352-1.jpg

IMG351-1.jpg

IMG336.jpg

omnipadme Great progress...I see growth..

Happy Hair Growing!

I've started back on my nioxin plus biotin.

I agree. I have to up my water intake. I've already started breaking out. It's small though and but I love the glow my skin has. I think i'm only going to take the biotin every other day and only at night.

Oh no. I'm mad that I missedthis thread. I just went to GNC today. I bought Biotin, MSM, and Cayenne & Pepper pills. I'll have to look for Nioxin next time.

Well ladies, time for an update.

My hair has bald spots. But it looks like some of the spaces are actually smaller. Matter of fact I know some of them are.

Here's the catch. I was using several other thing before and with the Nioxin for about 3-4 mos. Plenty of time for those things to stabilize and show improvement. BUT, I didn't see any or much new growth in the balding areas during those 3-4 mos. Only growth for hair I already had.

So bottom line I hadn't seen the improvement in some of my bald spots before until I used the Nioxin.

Been on it about 4-6 wks now.

Last edited:
Oh no. I'm mad that I missedthis thread. I just went to GNC today. I bought Biotin, MSM, and Cayenne & Pepper pills. I'll have to look for Nioxin next time.

Lovelylocs, thats fine because many of those things can help to! :grin: Don't buy Nioxin from there. A reader hear directed me to Amazon. 90 pills/3 month supply for 23 bucks.

Got my Nioxin today!!! :woot:

Will start to incorporate them into my reggie starting Monday. I will post before pics tomorrow. I'll be using my new growth to compare. Another perk of having dyed hair lol

Tried Nioxin for two weeks and my face broke out really bad. I have clear skin, but after taking these I had a few painful bumps all over my face. I stopped taking them and my bumps are gone :-/.

Everyone is getting good growth!!

Tried Nioxin for two weeks and my face broke out really bad. I have clear skin, but after taking these I had a few painful bumps all over my face. I stopped taking them and my bumps are gone :-/.

Everyone is getting good growth!!

I broke out taking two a day, then I started just taking one and the break-outs stopped.

Sill taking Nioxin almost done with my 90 day supply. These pills are by far the best hair and nail vitamins I have ever taken. My nails are growing out very long and are so strong, and my hair is very thick and healthy. Even my trouble spot is growing out very well that's probably a combination of the vitamins and growth aide but either way I will keep taking them. I just order another bottle of the 90 days supply because I don't want to run out and it may take awhile for them to get to me in Korea. I am very happy with these vitamins I can't wait to see how my hair looks in another six months. Happy hair growing, ladies!!!! :)

Hey ladies just checking in. I officially hit the 3 month mark sometime this wk @ 2 a day. I'm sorry I don't have any pics for you. I haven't received crazy growth but there has def been an increase as I am a slow grower. My hair has thickened up quite a bit. My nails are stronger than they used to be but I still struggle with peeling. I do like the skin benefits so I will continue taking them . Hhg

So I trimmed about an inch off today and have been taking nioxin for 3.5 months. I will take a new length pic and measure from that point from now until years end. This will be a true test if the vitamins work for me since I've been and will continue to take 2 daily.

So I started taking the pills on May 9th and I have some progress so far.... (sorry the pictures are big :nono:)

This was my last length check May 7th...
Hair051-1-1.jpg

This check length check was on June 10th...
IMAG0368-1-1.jpg

I started taking it about two weeks ago. I haven't seen much growth on my head but my eyebrows are growing like crazy lol

Officially started my Nioxin today :yay: I took my before pics so hopefully I'll be able to compare in 3 months (got the 90 day supply)

I've been taking nioxin since June 7th and already I see some changes. The first six days, I was taking 2 pills a day and I got migraines so I went down to one pill a day. Its been 13 days now. I can already notice some major thickness in my hair. My hair feels heavier too. I also noticed within the first 6 days that I had to wax my facial more often. anywhere else I didn't notice much of a change.I really hope to get 2 inches of growth per month soon. I'm also fighting split ends. Its getting better.

Still faithfully taking them...this is my second bottle and I'll be re-upping soon...Hopefully when I straighten in July- I will be able to see a major difference!

So update... I've stopped taking this supplement. I believe the ingredients are good but I don't like popping pills so I've found a more comprehensive supplement that provides better nutrition for hair, skin, and overall body health. This way I'm not doubling up on unnecessary vitamins in the name of tackling multiple issues.

Back