Nioxin OD=2 inches a month

KandyCurls---Me too. Got mine from Amazon from same vendor. Many if not all of mine are cracked too. Same expiration

*Also, I have a question. I ordered another bottle and noticed that all of the vitamins have long cracks along the sides. I tried taking a clear picture but they all turned out blurry. I ordered from Cost2Sell on Amazon, who I think I ordered my first bottle from, and the bottle was sealed. I poured them out and I mean every vitamin had cracks. Should I be concerned? The exp. date is 11/12.[/QUOTE]

(In my Tamar Braxon voice)
tamar_braxton_dot_com_300.jpg

This big ole pimple on my cheek isnotwhatshot.com (Tamar Braxton voice). So, I'm falling back to one Nioxin a day as directed.

Okay so I am always EXTREMELY reluctant to post progress pics b/c I know that we have have different rates of growth, there can be confounding variables, etc etc...but the difference in my ponytail puff made me give a "Oh my..." What do you guys think?

This is my pony on January 15, the first time I could put my wet hair up without using pins.
006-vi.jpg

This is the puff I did last night, that I was able to do on mostly dry hair without pins and stress on my edges.
145-vi.jpg

I have been taking Nioxin for a month (before that it was biotin and MSM), and will definitely continue.

Noticeable difference Elle, looks good. I know what you mean about growth differences, mine looks a bit sad. :ohwell:

Noticeable difference Elle, looks good. I know what you mean about growth differences, mine looks a bit sad. :ohwell:

Yea usually my growth rate is fairly average, but in the past month it seems to have "taken off." My subbies on YT have told me that it looks like my hair gets longer every video I do! Last month, my bangs fell to my eye, and the other day I styled with the same product (because my hair can shrink more/less depending on what I use) and they have now passed my eye, even after drying.

And your hair is already fairly long!! I'm trying to get on your level. :yep:

Last edited:
Elle, are you still using topical growth serums?

No ma'am, I quit using sulfur when I realized it was making my roots dry as the desert...that was back in January. Now all I do is take my multi, Nioxin, garlic (been taking since BC), and just started taking vitamin E for my skin (I'm old, gotta stay supple). And of course, my green shakes...haven't been as consistent with those but usually drink one every other day at least.

@ Elle, the curls (in my siggy) make the hair seem longer than it is - volume darling! :grin:

Anyways here's where I am. I can't re-size...

Starting pic
Photo0695-vi.jpg

Current
040511-vi.jpg

Yeah I know I need a trim! :blush:

The second pic isn't bone straight like the first so I suppose it's not the best one to use but I won't be straightening again for a while. I'll be touching up in four weeks so I'll post another one then.

As I say the hair seems to be thickening rather lengthening but it's early days yet; I've only been taking the Nioxin for two months. Clearly I ain't got no two inches a month! :lol:

LushLox...Your hair is beautiful..Yes,its thicker....

Happy Hair Growing!

Okay so I am always EXTREMELY reluctant to post progress pics b/c I know that we have have different rates of growth, there can be confounding variables, etc etc...but the difference in my ponytail puff made me give a "Oh my..." What do you guys think?

This is my pony on January 15, the first time I could put my wet hair up without using pins.
006-vi.jpg

This is the puff I did last night, that I was able to do on mostly dry hair without pins and stress on my edges.
145-vi.jpg

I have been taking Nioxin for a month (before that it was biotin and MSM), and will definitely continue.

EllePixie Your hair looks Thicker & longer...

Happy Hair Growing!

Well because I am a slow grower and I want BSL by graduation next year I believe I will be ordering and using these all summer along with some protective styles!!!

Is the bottle white? & say Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex? I want to order the right product.

Well because I am a slow grower and I want BSL by graduation next year I believe I will be ordering and using these all summer along with some protective styles!!!

Is the bottle white? & say Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex? I want to order the right product.

That's the one. It's like a light transparent gray colored bottled that appears white on some monitors.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Hi, ladies:
So I just stopped taking Nioxin this week and my skin is already almost cleared up. I don't know if I want to go through another break-out now that my skin is mostly clear again.
So I think I'm going to just stop with the Nioxin and just continue on with my regular multi and MoeGro oil.
Good luck everyone!

Sorry, where can I purchase this from.....besides Amazon?

Also, has anyone tried their conditioners?

MarriageMaterial I use # 8 on my scalp ,ONLY..because it can cause drying/I put a rinse on the length..I do this in my final stage of washing & Dc my hair..#8 really helps control my shedding & gives a great tingle sensation on the scalp...

1-I wash with a sulfate free poo
2-Dc with RedKen or Darcy's
3-Rinse out
4-Nioxin #8 cond on scalp only 3min & con rinse on length..wash-out..
5-Use leave-in/Ceramide to seal....

*Goes by real fast...

Happy Hair Growing!

i'm getting the body hair! i pulled this long arse hair off my cheek today, and i see some little hairs tryna come in on my chin. i gotta look for my tweezers or buy some tommorow b4 i end up like this lady with a beard who gets her whole face waxed at the nail salon that i get my eyebrows done at :nono: ...also i was rubbing my leg which is still practically hairless, but i touched my knee, and my knee has peach fuzz...my KNEE!! who has hairy knees???:barf: i definitely have to get some nair tommorow....im also still seeing growth on my head, just waiting on my nails...

i'm getting the body hair! i pulled this long arse hair off my cheek today, and i see some little hairs tryna come in on my chin. i gotta look for my tweezers or buy some tommorow b4 i end up like this lady with a beard who gets her whole face waxed at the nail salon that i get my eyebrows done at :nono: ...also i was rubbing my leg which is still practically hairless, but i touched my knee, and my knee has peach fuzz...my KNEE!! who has hairy knees???:barf: i definitely have to get some nair tommorow....im also still seeing growth on my head, just waiting on my nails...

Wow , I'm planning to purchase this Vitamin but I will buy the the nono hair remover. Its supposed to lessen the hair growth where its being used.

Back