Nioxin OD=2 inches a month

*has boarded the bandwagon*

My 90 tablets came today. I hope to at least get my nails back to health. :/

I am going through a little breakage drama and can use the extra growing power (if this works. I ordered mine yesterday...they should be here Wednesday..will let you all know how it works out.

iri9109
I LOVE the size of the Nioxin!! I was taking GNC HSN vitamins before and they were so huge. These are easy to take and they don't taste horrible (HSN vitamins did). And your hair is beautiful. Wow, I really need to start actually measuring my growth. And not just eyeballing it. :-/

@GIJina

It definitely will!! I notice mine are HARDER. Thats what really made me want to see how the growth is, so i'm going to try my best to not clip or bite my nails!!

iri9109
I LOVE the size of the Nioxin!! I was taking GNC HSN vitamins before and they were so huge. These are easy to take and they don't taste horrible (HSN vitamins did). And your hair is beautiful. Wow, I really need to start actually measuring my growth. And not just eyeballing it. :-/

yes!!! and they smell & taste much better than the GNC HSN vits...those made me wanna :barf:...but thanks! i just wanna be accurate as possible about how much extra growth i'm getting lol

So I have been interviewing at various salons and while Im not a Supercuts type of gal, Im a Supercuts kind of BENEFITS gal :rolleyes: lol, they have some nice produts there INCLUDING Nioxin and they are selling it for $21 for the vitamins. I dont know if they sell them at all the locations but its worth looking into. I know I will be buying mine from there if its cheaper than the stores for salon professionals like Cosmoprof or A&A Beauty. HTH

Yaaay, I've been okay'd 2a day! I'll finish out my 4th week this week (of 1/day) and shift to 2!

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I'm caving! :giveup: I'm going to purchase a 90 count bottle next thursday (i'm going to behave and wait til payday) and start once they arrive... I'll have about a week left of my countrylife maxi-hair vitamins by then and I don't mind leaving a week in the bottle.

You ladies sure know how to chip away at a girls resolve lol! :yep:

Wow. My vits shipped already. When they get here I will immediately play my current vits to the left and get in it.lol.

I'll believe it when I see at least 1/3 (so not even the majority) of the people who try it get at least 6" in 3 months. With pictures. :lol: Until then, I'll wave the skeptic flag:giveup:

I'll believe it when I see at least 1/3 (so not even the majority) of the people who try it get at least 6" in 3 months. With pictures. :lol: Until then, I'll wave the skeptic flag:giveup:

mwedzi I'm watching closely from the side lines...

* I WISH ALL THE LADIES FAST HAIR GROWTH....

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
@mwedzi I'm watching closely from the side lines...

* I WISH ALL THE LADIES FAST HAIR GROWTH....

Happy Hair Growing!

Me, too! For me, I've been on this board long enough now to have seen several grand claims like this come and then fade to the background. I don't think any of them give even a substantial minority consistent super fast growth. If they did, people would still be taking them. I lost too much money chasing these products. :dollar:

Good luck, ladies! I hope it works for you!

Me, too! For me, I've been on this board long enough now to have seen several grand claims like this come and then fade to the background. I don't think any of them give even a substantial minority consistent super fast growth. If they did, people would still be taking them. I lost too much money chasing these products. :dollar:

Good luck, ladies! I hope it works for you!

yep. As much as I really really would love 2 inches in even 2 months, I'm going to wait a couple of months to see how this goes. I always jump on bandwagons (usually the sulfer mixes) and I don't get even half the growth I hear about. :lol: This time I will wait and observe

I don't expect the 2 inches at all. I'm hoping for at least a full inch a month though. My normal growth rate is about 1/4 inch a month.

I don't expect the 2 inches at all. I'm hoping for at least a full inch a month though. My normal growth rate is about 1/4 inch a month.

I honestly don't expect any extra growth - my rate is already .5 -.75 inches. I just use my nails to gauge whether I think a multi is good or not.

I'll update in August that should give me at least 5 months worth of growth with Nioxin to post comparison pics:yep:. I already have my before pics so to the skeptics (i'm still one myself actually:look:) i'll update in August :grin:

I'm caving! :giveup: I'm going to purchase a 90 count bottle next thursday (i'm going to behave and wait til payday) and start once they arrive... I'll have about a week left of my countrylife maxi-hair vitamins by then and I don't mind leaving a week in the bottle.

You ladies sure know how to chip away at a girls resolve lol! :yep:

How did the Maxi-hair work for you? I have a bottle that I'm still trying to take on a regular basis.

I took nioxin vitamins for about 1 1/2 yrs straight. I did not really notice any difference in my growth rate but my nails grew a lot and very strong. When I was taking nioxin, I had less breakage and I went for over a yr without any need for hardcore protein. it helped me retained length more than growth.

I took nioxin vitamins for about 1 1/2 yrs straight. I did not really notice any difference in my growth rate but my nails grew a lot and very strong. When I was taking nioxin, I had less breakage and I went for over a yr without any need for hardcore protein. it helped me retained length more than growth.[/QUOTE

now you post! after i bought it:lachen:

thanks for posting!

I honestly don't expect any extra growth - my rate is already .5 -.75 inches. I just use my nails to gauge whether I think a multi is good or not.

Same here; my hair grows the standard .5 inc or so. I only opted for these pills due to my nails chipping like crazy. I'm also test driving these for my mom who has thin hair. If this gets my nail glory back I may keep with it. If it thickens my hair like a wolverine as well, I'll definitely get mom on it.

I started 2 days ago but will take starter shots on the weekend & hook my siggy up.

Same here; my hair grows the standard .5 inc or so. I only opted for these pills due to my nails chipping like crazy. I'm also test driving these for my mom who has thin hair. If this gets my nail glory back I may keep with it. If it thickens my hair like a wolverine as well, I'll definitely get mom on it.

I started 2 days ago but will take starter shots on the weekend & hook my siggy up.

GJIna Try the Nioxin Scalp conditioner #7 or 8 for your Mom..It helps to thicken & prevent shedding....

Happy Hair Growing!

Back