NEXXUS HUMECTRESS VS. HUMECTIN

HUMECTRESS vs. HUMECTIN

• Total voters

taytay86

With the mess Nexxus put as all through with their new formulated Humectress, a lot of women on the board have switched to Humectin.
BUT if you had your choice between the old formulation and Humectin, which would you choose?

TIA

Attachments

• 1227496658-51424_full.jpg
    1227496658-51424_full.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 11K0yUWTDgL._AA300_.jpg
    11K0yUWTDgL._AA300_.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 24
I've never tried Humectin either, still have my beloved old formula. I'm going to stock up on it for the next few years!

I have both but I love the humectin, IDK IT's just something about it and I makes my hair so soft. I love it as a leave in too.

I have tried the old formula of Humectress and Humectin beats it hands down on my hair.
I believe Humectin provides more moisture and slip,and I also use it as a leave in conditioner.

I've tried both and to be honest I like the Old formula much better. The Humectin doesn't give as much slip as the old Humectress. When I used to use the old formula detangling was a dream. When I put Humectin in my hair, I still have knots in my hair. I've been meaning to replace it with something better . I tried the newly formulated Humectress and it was HORRIBLE, it made my hair frizzy. I don't know why they would change such a great product.

I didn't like the Humectin. I did notice a difference in the new Humectress but not enough to keep me from using it. It still works on my hair.

I have tried the old formula of Humectress and Humectin beats it hands down on my hair.
I believe Humectin provides more moisture and slip,and I also use it as a leave in conditioner.

What's your hair type, texture and relaxed or natural?

Could someone please post the Humectic ingredients?

Ingredients:
Aqua, stearalkonium chloride, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), cetearyl alcohol, hydrolyzed quinoa protein, cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit juice, leptospermum scoparium (manuka) honey (mel), hydrolyzed wheat protein, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, magnesium citrate, maganese citrate, polysor- bate 60, potassium sorbate, petrolatum, stearyl alcohol, disodium edta, dmdm hydantoin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, peg-40 castor oil, methylparaben, propylparaben, benzyl salicylate, linalool, limonene, parfum/fragrance, red 4 (ci 14700), yellow 5 (ci 19140), blue 1 (ci 42090), red 33 (ci 17200).

Soo......I went to the BSS store and what did I find? A pack of Humectin and Theratin :trophy: Since I'm over due for a protein treatment, I thought what better time to do it, and use the combo right after. My hair would be nice and hard from Emergencee....it was the perfect plan.

But..............:nono:

Theratin feels exactly like the therapee which I already don't like. And the Humectin was, blah. :pyro: not nearly as much slip and softness from my beloved humectress - I even left it on for 30 minutes with a shower cap and towel and still....nothing:perplexed I'll be sticking to the original formula thank you, but no thank you Nexxus.

I'll be selling these IMMEDIATELY....

My hair really loves Humectin! I don't know why but my hair always responds to it very well. My hair loves it as a daily moisturizer too!

Back