SALON PRODUCT FACE OFF: Nexxus vs. Joico

Which Salon Brand do YOU prefer?

• Nexxus

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • Joico

Votes: 103 66.5%

• Total voters
I have products from both lines and I can safely say Joico wins hands down, in my opinion. Nexxus for some reason did not feel like it had ceramides in it and it left my hair feeling slightly coated while Joico gives my hair both strength and moisture. My hair always feel soft yet strong when I use Joico products on it.

JOICO did nothing for me. And it costs to much :mad: Nexxus didn't either...EXCEPT the Nexxus Headress leave in conditioner. I bought a couple of bottles from TJ Maxx. It was $3.99 a bottle. I use it a minumum of 3x w week. (wash, DC days) I :love2 :it. It never leaves a buildup, and it defines my curls like no other. It is a staple in my regimen. I am always on the look out for it when I go to the TJ. :yep:

Must say I am surprised by the results of this Poll? There must be a difference in formulations for Nexxus and Joico over the pond bc I didn't feel like Joico did anything for me but you US ladies rave about it...?

I personally like the Nexxus Humectress the smell and the way it leaves my hair. I do like the Nexxus Therappe but feel it could be more moisturising. I do not like the Keraphix at all :nono:(and am currently trying to sell it).

That said I do not like the smell of the Joico products (maybe I just need to get past that) and do not feel like the K-Pak did anything for my hair.

Anyways I am having hair and "weave issues" after an accident with expired Affirm 5 in 1 treatment. So think I am going to try a simple experiment and wash my hair today with the Joico K-Pak Shampoo and conditioner infused with peppermint to kill the smell (DC'd at the weekend already).

I will report back....

I have products from both lines that my hair likes,as far as moisture goes Nexxus Humectin conditioner works better than the Joico Intense Hydrator.

I have products from both lines that my hair likes,as far as moisture goes Nexxus Humectin conditioner works better than the Joico Intense Hydrator.

There is something in that Nexxus HUMECTIN- I don't know what it is- but my hair :love:LOVES:love: that stuff!

Whatever is in Humectin is different that what's in the Humectress.

I like Humectin better than Joico Moisture Recovery. I do like K-Pak better than Keraphix though.

There is something in that Nexxus HUMECTIN- I don't know what it is- but my hair :love:LOVES:love: that stuff!

Whatever is in Humectin is different that what's in the Humectress.

I like Humectin better than Joico Moisture Recovery. I do like K-Pak better than Keraphix though.

Yep,Humectin is amazing provides great slip and moisture,on sale at JC Penny, Liters sizes- 2 for $15 bucks.
I have never tried Keraphix just Emergencee.

Back