Which Salon Brand do YOU prefer?

• Nexxus

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • Joico

Votes: 103 66.5%

• Total voters

taytay86

Ladies,

We know Nexxus uses ceramides technology in products Humectress and Therappe; and Joico boasts the #1 reconstructive technology in the world with their K pak line - but which brand do you prefer and why?

i didn't try the actual joico kpak reconstructing conditioner, but i tried the generic value products knockoff of it (not bad for only $4.79!)...

and i must say, i love it better than i love nexxus keraphix!

i could tell that it really strengthened my hair, whereas with keraphix, my hair only felt a tiny bit stronger when left in for the recommended time.

if the GVP version is anywhere close to the real version (and it should be, because it has all the same ingredients), then i'd have to say joico!

I did not vote because I've only ever tried Nexxus. I have always wanted to try Joico though. Can't wait to see the poll results.

I just bought the moisture recovery line poo and conditioner, and the Kpak line: poo, conditioner, hydrator, reconstructor and split end mender.

When I try it, I will give my review. Right now Nexxus is doin' it still...:drunk:

I have only used Nexxus...and I am very satisfied with it!

but I can't participate in the poll since I haven't tried Joico.

Corolla vs. Mercedes (I have a Corolla so I don't mean to offend Corolla drivers)

JOICO...not even a competition!

I have both and prefer the Nexxus when I need moisture(most of the time!), and the Joico the week after my relaxer for a protein boost! So they both work to me for their own purposes...

I voted Joico. I used this line in the past and my hair was awesome. I only stopped using it b/c of pjism:wallbash::wallbash:. I am back and hopefully we can kiss and make up :look:.

I used nexxus with some good results but never really silky hair but maybe twice. I started using my joico again and I love the way my hair feels after so I'm voting joico. I'm just going to use joico for the next few months and see if it also helps the health of my hair.

I'm starting my thing where I'm just going to use my joico products for a few months to see how things go. Well I use it this weekend and my hair stayed soft for days unlike it has with other products lately. Even my wavy roots are really soft.

I've tried Nexxus Therappe and Humectress, and then I've tried Joico's Moisture Recovery line. They both suck! If I had to pick one though, I'd pick Nexxus. Joico left my hair nasty, dry, and tangled... like Garnier. Waste of money. Luckily the Nexxus products were sample sizes. I bought them like 3 months ago, and I still haven't finished the 3 or so ounces in them lol. They left me with more slip personally. My hair was better after Nexxus than it was after Junkco. I haven't tried the Kpak line. I don't want to anymore... out of fear o.0

I've never tried Joico-cant find it.

I bought some expensive behind Nexxus to help with my breakage a few years ago and it did nothing for me. Waste of money!

I am in love wth Joico's K-pak line. It is awesome. Cain't mess with Nexxus, my hair hates it; however, it works ok for my 3y.o.

I like them both for different reasons, Nexxus keeps my hair moisturized, allows me to airdry straight, and comb through my hair after shampooing without having to fight through tangles. Joico K-pak gives me both moisture and strength so I like to switch it up, but I will never go wks and months again without my Therappee, my hair loves it and needs it.

I;ve never tried Joico-- but I have tried Nexxus Humectress and it was the worse conditioner I've ever used!! I'm guessing ANYTHING would be better :)

Back