Nexxus Humectin Users - Please Post Your Reviews Here

Does anyone know if Humectin can be used as a deep conditioner like Humectress? I'm going to buy some Humectin tomorrow and if I love it as much as I think I will, it might replace my Humectress as a moisturizing DC.
I've been using Humectin as a deep conditioner ever since I started this thread. :yep: I replaced my Humectress.

Does anyone know if Humectin can be used as a deep conditioner like Humectress? I'm going to buy some Humectin tomorrow and if I love it as much as I think I will, it might replace my Humectress as a moisturizing DC.

I use it as a Deep Conditioner all the time....I add honey n EVOO to mines and DC. It works wonderfully! Very moisturizing:yep:

Excellent! Thanks Isis and Caramel... I'll be stocking up on some humectin today at the JC Penny buy one get one sale! :grin:

Okay, I'm glad this has positive reviews b/c just yesterday I bought the Humectin liter for $31 and got the other liter for 88 cents at the JCPenney buy 1, get 1 for 88 cents sale.

I also got the Enphuse, which is the organic form of Keraphix. Has anyone tried the Enphuse?

I hooked on Nexxus Humectin 3 month ago and my hair loves it.
Nexxus Humectin works great as a leave-in conditioner and really makes new growth soft and moisturized.

i just bought 2 one litre sizes @ the BSS for $28:yep:...i have micros in...but i DCed with it...i cant really tell if my hair luvs it till i use it on loose hair but if it does u know ill be back...hopefully the sale will still be on:grin:

I didn't dislike it, but I like the original more. :yep: I probably won't be buying it again.

ETA: I used some this morning and it reminded me of the thing that annoys me most about it... the bottle is still half full but the plastic is so hard to squeeze that I can barely get anything out. I'm two seconds from cutting it open and putting it a jar. :mad:

Last edited:

FYI - Humectin is the re-formulated version of humectress. The Humectress has been dicontinued by Nexxus. There are still some humectress in BSS stores and when they are sold out, there won't be anymore humectress.

See the link enclosed:-

http://www.goddess-within.com/nehuulmoco13.html

This was also found on this same site:-

trans_1x1.gif
Phyto Organics Humectin Extreme Moisture Conditioner
trans_1x1.gif

Formerly Nexxus Humectress, Now Reformulated

FYI - Humectin is the re-formulated version of humectress. The Humectress has been dicontinued by Nexxus. There are still some humectress in BSS stores and when they are sold out, there won't be anymore humectress.

See the link enclosed:-

http://www.goddess-within.com/nehuulmoco13.html

This was also found on this same site:-

trans_1x1.gif
Phyto Organics Humectin Extreme Moisture Conditioner
trans_1x1.gif

Formerly Nexxus Humectress, Now Reformulated

When did they discontinue Humectress? I just bought some the other day and the shelves were full. I think they changed the formulation so that it can be sold outside of BSSs.

Back