What do you mix it with?
2 tubes FD MN
2 tblspn olive oil
3 oz grape seed oil
CD hair balm (not sure how much)
1/2 small jar of sulfur 8
2 tblspns of ORS carrot oil

10 drops of peppermint oil
Are you washing more aften, to remove it?
Instead of once a week I wash twice a week now.
Can I use this while my hair is braided?
I believe so but I would take a look at this thread to see.
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=174603

I got my sulphur today, I ordered it yesterday and it came in today. Tomorrow I will mix it with castor oil, coconut oil, almond oil, water and a fragrance and apply it to my scalp, I still have the cornrows. I also purchased some ORS. I will clarify tomorrow with water and baking soda, co wash with V05 then deep condition with the ORS. After that I will use the V05 as a leave-in also then oil my scalp with the sulphur mix and spritz my hair with coconut oil and water mix. I will oil my scalp with the sulphur mix every other day. If anyone has any suggestions plz feel free to let me know. Thanx.

So I wore my hair out today for my Bday

It was straight and plain but thats how I wanted it....

Thanx ladies for all the support

oh yea plz excuse the body fat

birthdayhair011-2.jpg

I just wanted to say Happy (belated) birthday! Hope you enjoyed it. Your hair looks fine, very shiny. :grin:And what body "fat" are you referring to??!? :perplexed

I did an accidental overnite DC last nite... I say accidental cause I was so tired I fell asleep with the cap on! :lachen: Well I got up this morning and washed it out, followed by shampooing with Motions cond shampoo w/protein. And then I wrapped and dried it. I think I would've been fine if I didn't use that Biolage leave in cond. It made my hair crunchy and dry and left a white flaky residue on top. :ohwell: I guess it's not for me. Anyway, I have pix on my fotki. You can access the link via my posts.

Does anyone know how to do braid or twistouts? What products do you use? Is it done on wet or dry hair? Would it work on hair that has been relaxed? It's been 2 months for me....:spinning:

Thanks Fiya, I think I am going to add this to my reggie, I really wanna get growing :grin:! How much oil do you add, is the consistency creamy or more oily? Also, I have heard of people getting headaches, have you experienced this? TIA

Well, i mix more oil than MN and mine is both really. Its not too creamy but its not too oily, it was more of a thick liquid. I put about 2:1 Oil and MN. And I haven't had any headaches. I think the key to not having headaches is to massage the MN in. Do a good scalp massage and that really helps. The most I got was a little dryness, but once i added more oil, that problem went away. But just mix it until you get it how you like. And now is a great time since you recently relaxed, that way when its relax time again, you'll be able to know exactly how much growth you got. But I would test it out first and if its okay, then apply all over.

Does anyone know how to do braid or twistouts? What products do you use? Is it done on wet or dry hair? Would it work on hair that has been relaxed? It's been 2 months for me....:spinning:
Hey Mishottienelson...Here's a picture of my braid out...the details are in my journal

braidout3-7Aa.jpg

I just wanted to say Happy (belated) birthday! Hope you enjoyed it. Your hair looks fine, very shiny. :grin:And what body "fat" are you referring to??!? :perplexed

Thanks mshottienelson... I ate a whole lot and will be going 2 eat again 2day man it seems like all I do is eat:nono:

Pr3tty, your hair looks gorgeous and shiny, you got more ice than Antarctica girl, go head! P.S. If that's what you call bodyfat then can you send me your regimen so I can look like that? shooooot!
And :birthday2 (Belated as it is)

Klomax, I luuuv your braidout, I'm actually in the process of washing my hair right now and I plan to do a braidout, hopefully it comes out that good!

Pr3tty, your hair looks gorgeous and shiny, you got more ice than Antarctica girl, go head! P.S. If that's what you call bodyfat then can you send me your regimen so I can look like that? shooooot!
And :birthday2 (Belated as it is)

Klomax, I luuuv your braidout, I'm actually in the process of washing my hair right now and I plan to do a braidout, hopefully it comes out that good!

:lachen:Thanx girl

Your hair looks strong and healthy. Falling asleep worked for you!

I did an accidental overnite DC last nite... I say accidental cause I was so tired I fell asleep with the cap on! :lachen: Well I got up this morning and washed it out, followed by shampooing with Motions cond shampoo w/protein. And then I wrapped and dried it. I think I would've been fine if I didn't use that Biolage leave in cond. It made my hair crunchy and dry and left a white flaky residue on top. :ohwell: I guess it's not for me. Anyway, I have pix on my fotki. You can access the link via my posts.

Okay, so I washed my hair on Saturday with Ion Shampoo for Hard water and Neutrogena T-Gel. Used Motions CPR (love this stuff) and deep conditioned with Dark and Lovely Cholesterol with some EVOO added in. Then I did a braidout using KeraCare leave-in and ORS foam wrap lotion (I hate it for rollersets, but its great for braidouts) Now let's see if these pics work:
15-03-08_1.jpg

100_0880.jpg

100_0879.jpg

100_0877.jpg

100_0881.jpg

I usually do four big braids, but I did them smaller this time, didn't come out exactly the way I wanted, but they'll do

Okay, so I washed my hair on Saturday with Ion Shampoo for Hard water and Neutrogena T-Gel. Used Motions CPR (love this stuff) and deep conditioned with Dark and Lovely Cholesterol with some EVOO added in. Then I did a braidout using KeraCare leave-in and ORS foam wrap lotion (I hate it for rollersets, but its great for braidouts) Now let's see if these pics work:
I usually do four big braids, but I did them smaller this time, didn't come out exactly the way I wanted, but they'll do

Your hair is beautiful lady!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks pearlfection, that link was very helpful.

MN Info:

How often do you use it?
I use it daily.
What do you mix it with?
2 tubes FD MN
2 tblspn olive oil
3 oz grape seed oil
CD hair balm (not sure how much)
1/2 small jar of sulfur 8
2 tblspns of ORS carrot oil
10 drops of peppermint oil
Are you washing more aften, to remove it?
Instead of once a week I wash twice a week now.
Can I use this while my hair is braided?
I believe so but I would take a look at this thread to see.
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=174603

Love Love Love the braidout GodsGrace, Very shiny too. BTW: How do you like the Ion shampoo for hard water. I also have hard water, maybe I will give it a try. How often do you use it?

15-03-08_1.jpg

100_0880.jpg

100_0879.jpg

100_0877.jpg

100_0881.jpg

Girl, you hair looks gorgeous!!!!! I love it. You did a nice job on it. Now i wanna do a braidout,lol. :grin::grin:

15-03-08_1.jpg

100_0880.jpg

100_0879.jpg

100_0877.jpg

100_0881.jpg

Nice Braid out:dance7:

Awwwwwww, thanks ladies, y'all makin me feel all special and whatnot:Blush2:

Fiya, I love braidouts cause it's one of the few things I do know how to do (unlike rollersets:lachen:)

Jassy believe it or not, that was my first time using the Ion Hard Water Shampoo, I got it because I couldn't get my hands on Redken Cleansing Cream. The good news is my hair didn't feel dried out by it, but as its the first time, the jury's still out on that one. And it's affordable. So for now I'll keep using it every wash (which is once a week) to prevent buildup on my hair and see how it goes.

Thanks all so much, I think next time I'll just do four, my fingers turned to prunes by the time I was done!

15-03-08_1.jpg

100_0880.jpg

100_0879.jpg

100_0877.jpg

100_0881.jpg

GodsGrace I love your Hair!!!

Man, your hair is HOT!!! It's looks SOOOO beautiful! Don't know if you already mentioned it, and I apologize if you did, but are you natural or relaxed? I love the way your hair looks!

Back