Newbies let get together and get results.. All r welcome

i love my 1/2 wig. it is so cute to me. i barely know it is on and it looks so natural. I went to dinner with my friends and nobody knew I had a wig on. You were so right. Now, I want a shorter one - a bob. I'm geeked. I posted pics in my fotki.

I was trying to check ur half wig pics but the password is different from the 1 in ur profile

I finally figured this whole fotki thing and YES i was bold enough to post my severely damaged hair and pics of my big chop ! I am ready for a head full of healthy natural hair with a hairline lol... A sista needs help...Ladies! I am excepting any and all advice and info you guys may have for me.​

Definitely a diva!!! :grin: Rock that BC, girl!!!:yep:

Hello Ladies,
I am a newbie and would love to join this challenge. Is it too late ( I hope not) please let me know, I would really like to be part of the group. Thanks, Jassy

i love my 1/2 wig. it is so cute to me. i barely know it is on and it looks so natural. I went to dinner with my friends and nobody knew I had a wig on. You were so right. Now, I want a shorter one - a bob. I'm geeked. I posted pics in my fotki.

Congrats, im soo in love right now too!! I'm trying to find the right style for my cruise on to the bahamas, I want some thing long and wavy.I wanna try hairsisters.com but i'm afriad to buy hair online so i guess i'll try some local bss!
n45005356_31862067_984-1.jpg

But this is the half wig that i have now(please ignore the piece of hair sticking up ,it was windy that day)!

I could not see your half wig pic but i'm pretty sure it looked great on you!!

Last edited:
Congrats, im soo in love right now too!! I'm trying to find the right style for my cruise on to the bahamas, I want some thing long and wavy.I wanna try hairsisters.com but i'm afriad to buy hair online so i guess i'll try some local bss!
n45005356_31862067_984-1.jpg

But this is the half wig that i have now(please ignore the piece of hair sticking up ,it was windy that day)!

I could not see your half wig pic but i'm pretty sure it looked great on you!!

Wow, I would have never thought this was a 1/2 wig it looks really good? Im putting this on my list to try.

anywhere i cant post a pic at all. i have tried it all and none of it worked
oh, I had promblems with my pic also, I just had to play around with some features untill it worked, I also put my pics on photobucket and copied and pasted the direct link into my comment and that seemed to work for me.

Girl, that wig is the BIZ-NESS!!!:yep: TOO CUTE! I really couldn't tell it wasn't your hair!! IT's a very flattering style on you, too!

Has anyone made a fotki. I would like to start one but am having some trouble downloading photos. Can anyone help?TIA. Jassy

ladies dont 4get to answer the question of the week

This weekend I didn't do much to my hair (hmmm, low mani? :spinning:). I just kept my hair moisturized and sealed w/ oil. I can't stop using coconut oil--I love it! And ORS carrot oil moisturizer is great too. When I wash later this week, I plan to clarify and then do a protein treatment.

I finally figured this whole fotki thing and YES i was bold enough to post my severely damaged hair and pics of my big chop ! I am ready for a head full of healthy natural hair with a hairline lol... A sista needs help...Ladies! I am excepting any and all advice and info you guys may have for me.​

Wow, Fyne! Congrats on your BC.
Now your hair's going to be growing in all natural and gorgeous :grin:

This weekend I tried my first 1/2 wig - loved it. I also tried using flexi rods and air-drying my hair - hated it. I really was experimenting & didnt take my time. My hair was not dry when I needed to be dry so it was just all messed up. I will experiment with flexi rods again in the future.

Has anyone made a fotki. I would like to start one but am having some trouble downloading photos. Can anyone help?TIA. Jassy

i have a fotki. i didnt have trouble downloading photos. I cant download photos on this site for some reason. Anyways, you might need to compress your pics to make them smaller. What is happening when you try to download your photos?

Back